PDA

View Full Version : May I Introduce Myself

Sherry
04-08-2004, 05:25 PM
Hello everyone...I have been a member now for a couple weeks and I love this site. There are so many beautiful pets, I have enjoyed reading about all of them. I thought I would just take a little of your time to introduce myself. My name is Sherry..my husband, Larry and I live in northeastern Ohio. Our two children are grown and raising families of their own. Now we have our second family..I am the slave to 3 female cats and one big lap dog. If you have the time I would like to invite you to meet our second family. You can see them at:

www.angelfire.com/oh5/angelwings2/pet.html

G.P.girl
04-08-2004, 05:32 PM
Hi, i think i sent you a PM when you first joined. I'm Shannon and i have a rabbit named Cadbury and two fishies. i used to live in Ohio. i lived in Miamisburg (near Dayton)

K9soul
04-08-2004, 05:35 PM
Hello Sherry! So nice to meet you, your furkids look absolutely adorable! What a nice little site for them. A big warm welcome to Pet Talk!

My name is Jessica and I am owned by a golden retriever, Tommy, a greyhound/shepherd mix, Tasha, and three cockatiels, Dusk, Dawn and Twilight. My husband and I live in central Minnesota. We have no human children but the pups are treated like our kids!

I hope to see more of your beautiful kitties and pup soon!

Karen
04-08-2004, 05:43 PM
Welcome! We have many Ohioans here. Cinder and Smokey are in northeast Ohio, too!

I'm Karen, my bunny, Miss Hoppy, is the picture you see under my name. I'm one of the moderators here.

Nice to meet you, and your fur-family. Again, welcome!

DogLover9501
04-08-2004, 06:30 PM
Welcome to pet talk, Sherry! Your furkids are adorable!

I'm Robyn, I live in NF, Canada!
I am owned by Piddle(shih-tzu), Jasper(boxer), Wiggles(Shih-tzu/terrier) and Tigger(cat) which you can see in my signature!

Miss Meow
04-08-2004, 06:34 PM
Welcome to Pet Talk! Your website is great :)

I'm Nicole and have four cats and two dogs. Hope you have a great time here.

dukedogsmom
04-08-2004, 06:45 PM
Welcome! Your furry family is very cute. I've got an 11 yr old German Sheperd/Chow dog and a soon to be 20 yr old Arabian horse. Glad you like it here. Here are my boys together.

Tina
04-08-2004, 08:06 PM
Hello and Welcome! Your fur family is really cute!

I'm Tina(same as screen name)I'm owned by Ginger(Miniature Pinscher mix), Josie (Boxer), 4 cats named Fuzzy Wuzzy,Little Kitty, Ozzie and Tigger. 1 guinea pig named Wiggy Pig, 3 goldfish, and 1 rabbit named Hershey.

slleipnir
04-08-2004, 08:17 PM
Welcome! Your furkids are so cute!

I'm owned by 2 dogs, Josie (black lab, 5 yrs old) and Zeke (GSD mix, 1 yr old) and 2 cats (Kiba, in my sig:D) and Smitten :)

Tonya
04-08-2004, 08:29 PM
Hello! Welcome to PT. I'm Tonya. I am married with a 6 year old son. I have 3 dogs, 2 cats, 3 snakes, and a fish.

catnapper
04-08-2004, 08:44 PM
Welcome! I am married with three teenagers, two cats and a dog. You can see my furry animals in my signature.:D

delidog
04-08-2004, 08:53 PM
Welcome Sherry,
Love your website....And Your Beautiful Pets!!!!!!!

We Love Pics here at Pet Talk

WELCOME!!!!!!:) :D

trayi52
04-08-2004, 09:02 PM
Hi Sherry! So happy to meet you! My name is Willie and I am owned by two cats, Stubby and Grover, two dogs Dana and Buffy, and 1 Cockateil bird, Charlie, 1 ferret, Baby and a Monkey name Mario. Grover and Mario are in my sig, and the rest are in my avatar.

I love you cats and your dog. I just have a thing for tortie kittys! I love them.

A great big huge warm welcome to Pet Talk!!

Willie:D

ramanth
04-09-2004, 09:07 AM
Welcome to Pet Talk! Your fur family is so cute! I enjoyed reading out them. :) Hope to see more pictures!

I live in Michigan and am owned by the three in my signature.

We have Pet Talk meetings in Findlay, OH. We'd love to meet Rosco!

(Info about the PT meetings is in the Meetings forum :) )

Steffi N
04-09-2004, 09:44 AM
Welcome to Pet Talk Sherry. I enjoyed meeting your adorable fur family. We would love more pictures and stories about Miss Kitty, Sassy, Tiny and Roscoe. :)

Albea
04-09-2004, 09:54 AM
Welcome to Pet Talk, Sherry! Your family is adorable.
I'm Alicia and live in the Northeast corner of Connecticut with my Golden girl, Carina.

slick
04-09-2004, 09:55 AM
Welcome to Pet Talk Sherry, but be careful, it's very very addicting; but it's a legal addiction.:D
Loved meeting your furbabies and look forward to seeing more pictures.

Randi
04-09-2004, 11:23 AM
Welcome to PT, Sherry! :) I'm glad you like it here - you'll soon get to know everybody. A word of warning: This Forum is so addictive! :D

I'm Fister's mom, he's an orange tabby, 7 years old - see avatar.

Your furfamily is wonderful!!

CamCamPup33
04-09-2004, 12:07 PM
Welcome to pet talk! :D My name is Amber, and i am owned by two fur-kids.. Cami is my corgamo (Corgi/American Eskimo cross) Shes in my signature.. And Cali is my Calico Cat.. :)

Your 'kids' are so cute!

Dogz
04-09-2004, 12:34 PM
Welcome to Pet Talk, Sherry! I am glad that you are joining us here.

I am owned by four dogs. Digger is my black labrador retriever, Chubby is my yellow labrador retriever, Otis is my pug, and Prince is my Samoyed. :)

Amber
04-09-2004, 01:10 PM
Hi! I'm Amber, and Im from Ohio too!

I have 2 dogs, Katie a schnauzer mix, and Elvis my mini schnauzer
(he is in my siggy) I also have a maine coon mix cat names maggie, and a dwarf hamster named Gracie.

Welcome to PT! :D
yours pets are beautiful!

Ally Cat's Mommy
04-09-2004, 01:28 PM
Hi Sherry,

Welcome to Pet talk!

I am Julie, and I am owned by two cats:
Ally - a Bahraini Dilmun and
Connor, a deaf Russian Blue mix

I have three teenagers, and am living in Bahrain, Middle East. I was born in Scotland, and grew up in South Africa.

I'm sure you will love it here!

davidpizzica
04-09-2004, 07:34 PM
Welcome to you and your family, Sherry! I'm almost in Ohio lol. I'm a manservant to Nikki, a three year old tuxedo cat, and Daisy, a year old tortie. They are both rescue cats.

jazzcat
04-09-2004, 11:15 PM
Hi and Welcome Sherry! Your website is very nice and your furbabies are adorable. My parent's cat is named Miss Kitty and she's a stray that adopted them.

My name is Lori and I have three cats and a dog as you can see below in my signature.

I look forward to seeing and hearing more about your pets.

EssTer
04-10-2004, 12:11 PM
HI! and welsome to PT! Hope you'll enjoy time here!

well... My name's Liga (it's pronounced like Lee-ga).. I live in Iceland, I have cat called Buddy.. I'm siberian husky and horse fanatic!