PDA

View Full Version : Everyone remember sweet Hannah Mae???

moosmom
04-08-2004, 04:16 PM
Remember Hannah Mae, the kitty I found in a local park? My friend from work, Dorothy, adopted her. Well, it seems that Hannah Mae is pregnant!!!

She's too far along to spay, so Hannah Mae is going to be a mama at 10 months old! I told Dorothy I'd take one of the babies. I'll keep you posted!

sirrahbed
04-08-2004, 04:24 PM
Oh my, YES, I remember Hannah! Was your friend upset about this pregnancy:eek: Hope you can keep us updated!!! We are having more babies~!!:D (and then a spay of course)

moosmom
04-08-2004, 04:39 PM
No, she's not upset at all. But she did say it would be Hanna Mae's first and LAST litter!!

I'm kinda looking forward to a new baby in the house!!

catland
04-08-2004, 06:34 PM
well, she'll just have the one litter because you rescued her.:D We'll want pics and details when the kitties are born.

QueenScoopalot
04-08-2004, 06:58 PM
I sure hope you get pick of the litter! :) And that it's small...hey you have to make room for two kittens remember? The black dress up baby? :D :D :D I'm loading her into a slingshot in another five weeks, and shooting her off my roof to Michigan! Hope you're up on yours to catch her. :eek:

Ally Cat's Mommy
04-09-2004, 08:48 AM
Thank goodness the lady who adopted her is being understanding about the kittens!

Did the vet indicate how many kittens are exected? Maybe it will be a small litter, as she is only a kitten herself?

(I can;t help but wonder if her original owners dumped her because either they found out she was preggie, or had her first season and was being a "nuicance"????)

IttyBittyKitty
04-09-2004, 08:50 AM
You must be so excited to be getting a new baby kitty! You must keep us updated with pics of the babies as they grow :D

jazzcat
04-09-2004, 10:19 AM
Aww, kittens. How exciting. I hope Hannah Mae has a healthy pregnancy!

moosmom
04-09-2004, 06:39 PM
Ally Cat's Mommy,

(I can;t help but wonder if her original owners dumped her because either they found out she was preggie, or had her first season and was being a "nuicance"????)

That's exactly what I thought too. I'll know for sure tomorrow afternoon when Dorothy brings her to the vet.

krazyaboutkatz
04-10-2004, 12:14 AM
Yes, I remember her. Congrats Hannah Mae!!!:)

I hope she has healthy kittens. Please keep us updated.:)

catmandu
04-10-2004, 09:16 AM
Found Cats ALL hope that Hannah Mae is all right , and there is no problem with the Kittens and Te Feeder cant wait forKiien Pictures , which he LOVES!