PDA

View Full Version : Please say a prayer for this little girls family.

Uabassoon
04-08-2004, 10:34 AM
I was reading my friends livejournal today, she's a real life friend. She works for 411, and I read this entry of hers. It's made me so sad, I can't believe no one helped this lady.

"Today at work....a woman I was tryin to get a locksmith to, was forced to watch her small child die due to choking. What is amazing to me is...no one would stop and help her. This woman broke her hand and arm trying to break the window...and no one could be bothered enough to stop. Here is a woman, screaming and jumping in front of moving cars...and no one stopped. The only thing the woman had was me, on the phone, 2000 miles away.

By the time the ambulance got there...it was too late.

The little girls name was Cassie....and she was 5 months old. I have never met this child, and I didnt know she exsisted until today...but for as long as I live..I will never forget her....or her mother."

Sara luvs her Tinky
04-08-2004, 10:36 AM
that is so sad....

prayers on the way for that family..:( :(

Uabassoon
04-08-2004, 10:41 AM
I just can't believe that no one would help :( If I had been there I would have broken my hand along with her trying to break open the window.

Sara luvs her Tinky
04-08-2004, 10:45 AM
it is amazing now a-days how some people are...

that is just the saddest story i have ever heard... it is hard to find good hearted people to do good deeds anymore.. and what a tragic thing for that mother to witness...:( :(

Tonya
04-08-2004, 11:06 AM
That's really sad. I'm sorry to hear that. :(

BitsyNaceyDog
04-08-2004, 12:36 PM
My heart goes out to that family. Wow, I can't believe no one would help her. I'm so sorry for you too, that had to be so hard for you. I don't even know what to say, my heart is crying for that baby and her family.

ChrisH
04-09-2004, 10:55 AM
That is heart-breaking. :( :(

Sending prayers for little Cassie and her Mom.

primabella
04-09-2004, 11:25 AM
Oh my gosh that's so terrible. :( Sending some good thoughts to this family. It's unbelievable how no one would even stop and help...:(