PDA

View Full Version : Could you please vote for this 17 year old Golden

Albea
04-08-2004, 08:30 AM
I posted this in Dog General, but in case anybody missed it here it is again.

Boone is an old Golden boy rescued by his mom some years ago from an abusive situation. You can read his story if you vote for him at:
http://www.greatgoldens.com/Contest...ors_entries.htm
It only takes a click of the mouse on his picture to vote. His complete name is "Boone Poslok"
He has to be in first place in order to win a ramp to get in the car; he recently had a heart attack . At his age nothing is easy so he needs all the help we can give him. You can vote daily until the end of the month.

Thanks.
P.S.: As off today Boone is 300 votes behind, he needs all the help you can give him

G.P.girl
04-08-2004, 09:00 AM
I voted for him! he;s in 4th place now i think. how many times can you vote for him?

Albea
04-08-2004, 09:05 AM
Originally posted by G.P.girl
I voted for him! he;s in 4th place now i think. how many times can you vote for him?

You can vote for him once a day until the end of the month. If you have more than one e-mail address you can vote from both. And you can also ask your friends to vote for him.
Thanks for your vote on behalf of Boone.

delidog
04-08-2004, 09:17 PM
I voted for him...I posted earlier,I guess it didn't go through...
Anyway,
I am glad we can vote each day....
Glad hes' in 4th and moving up....
I'd Love him to win that ramp!!!!!!!

aly
04-09-2004, 01:16 AM
I voted too :)

trayi52
04-09-2004, 01:30 AM
I voted yesterday and today. Goo Boone!

Ally Cat's Mommy
04-09-2004, 06:33 AM
I voted now and will vote daily until the competition closes on 30th April.

Albea
04-09-2004, 09:48 AM
On behalf of Boone, thank you for your votes. He needs all the votes you can give him because he's way, way behind.
Tell other people about him if you can.

Freckles
04-09-2004, 09:52 AM
I tried to vote today and direct link didn't work. At the left I went to Photo Contest, followed the logical links, and was able to vote.

gini
04-09-2004, 10:06 AM
Thanks Freckles, I voted too!

What a beautiful old dog!

Randi
04-09-2004, 10:23 AM
Originally posted by Freckles
I tried to vote today and direct link didn't work. At the left I went to Photo Contest, followed the logical links, and was able to vote.
I had to do the same. Hope Boone gets the ramp!! :)

delidog
04-09-2004, 07:07 PM
I voted for him again for him today....
Though my heart does go out to the one who went to the Bridge yesterday......

G.P.girl
04-09-2004, 07:54 PM
oh he went yesterday? i noticed that, but i didn't know it was yesterday:( RIP little doggie

i voted for Boone

Albea
04-11-2004, 09:18 AM
If you go to vote for Boone, you'll see this message: "Boone wants any further votes to go to his good friend Chief, now at the Bridge."
Boone would like all those votes to be in memory of Chief, although he will not get the ramp. Isn't that a most generous gesture from Boone and his mommy?
You can still vote for two other pups every day, if you want.