PDA

View Full Version : Malone went to the vet yesterday....

Cookiebaker
04-08-2004, 05:42 AM
And he was SUCH a good boy!! :D

Last year, he wouldn't sit on the scale and stay long enough for it to take a reading. It took several tries. This year, he sat patiently waiting 'til the doc came in.

Last year, he was NOT happy with getting shots, and got a bit snippy. This year, he laid perfectly still and didn't even wiggle.

Last year, in the waiting room, he pulled me in every direction, trying to sniff every corner. This year, he sat perfectly still, and didn't even move when a baby weim (about 12 weeks old) came and sniffed him!

I can't even believe how good he was!!! :D I always kinda dread going to the vets because it seems like he forgets all his training and good manners in the car. But not this year!

GOOD BOY, Malone!! :D

Pam
04-08-2004, 06:28 AM
Atta boy Malone! You made your momma and poppa so proud! Of course you are growing and maturing into quite the well mannered pupster and I know your momma is happy that those lessons have paid off. Now you will be the perfect model for Emerson! ;)

delidog
04-08-2004, 06:55 AM
"Good Boy,Malone!!!"

Like Pam said...What a Great Role Model Dog You Are!!!!

{{{{{{ Hugs & Treats!!!}}}}}}

lbaker
04-08-2004, 07:40 AM
Oh I just love Malone and I don't believe a WORD about any past mis-adventures. Why just look at that face, could a look like that be anything but a GOOD BOY ;)

Albea
04-08-2004, 08:42 AM
What a good boy you are, Malone!
Love and kisses to you from us.

lovemyshiba
04-08-2004, 09:18 AM
Good boy Malone!!!

I'm assuming you got a clean bill of health as well!!!

I know you're mommy is so proud of you, and so are we!!!

Make sure you teach little Emerson how to be the perfect, well-behaved doggie!!!

:) :) :)

ParNone
04-08-2004, 09:48 AM
Way to go Malone! Is he getting close to 2 years old? Oz is rapidly approaching 2 and I've noticed quite a shift in personality the closer he gets to it. Definitely more calm and mature.

Par...

Cookiebaker
04-08-2004, 10:15 AM
Originally posted by lovemyshiba
Good boy Malone!!!

I'm assuming you got a clean bill of health as well!!!

I know you're mommy is so proud of you, and so are we!!!

Make sure you teach little Emerson how to be the perfect, well-behaved doggie!!!

:) :) :)

Thanks for the compliments! :D Malone sends slurpy kisses. :D

We just got a heartworm test; and a couple of vaccines. AND, he went from 73# down to 65#!!! So lowering cookie consumption has definitely helped, and he is now right on target for weight! Yay! :D

slleipnir
04-08-2004, 08:34 PM
Aww, what a good boyo Malone!

dukedogsmom
04-08-2004, 09:02 PM
Good for you, Malone! Extra doggie treats and hugs coming to ya.

anna_66
04-09-2004, 07:30 AM
Oh Malone, sounds like you've made your mommy proud!!!
GOOD BOY!!!!!

Hugs and KissesXOXOXO

cloverfdx
04-09-2004, 07:56 AM
Good boy Malone. You have made your Mama proud.

{{Lots of hugs}}

ChrisH
04-09-2004, 11:38 AM
Oh, Mr Malone, what a good boy you are!!:D

Sending you many hugs and kisses. :)