PDA

View Full Version : Help Bring Blossom Home

molucass
04-07-2004, 09:55 PM
Click here to Sign this petition for Blossom and her family (http://www.gopetition.com/online/4100.html)

This was copied from another forum I visit:

Blossom's owners went on holidays, and entrusted her care to their neighbours while they were away.

On return from their holidays, Blossom's mum went to pick her up and bring her home, only to be told by the babysitters that they loved her too much and Blossom is going to stay with them and never be returned.

They have guilt tripped the rightful owner with phrases such as "you wouldn't make an old couple unhappy by taking her away would you?" and have locked the mother in their house while she tried to retrieve Blossom.

Blossom is being held captive in the neighbours house. They have done this once before with a cat - who never made it back to its rightful owner - they kept it. Blossom is only taken outside if she is kept in a crate so she cannot run away.

Blossom's real family includes a young girl who is obviously missing her dog - and is wondering when Blossom will come home.

This has been reported to the police - They did nothing.
This has been reported to the local council - They did nothing.
This has been reported to the local member for parliament - They did nothing.

This is now on it's way to court.

The owner has all documentation for this dog in her name. The breeder is 100% behind her. Now I am asking you to get behind her and support this lady in getting her precious Blossom back.

Please pass on the petition to anyone you know. Blossom needs to come home.

binka_nugget
04-07-2004, 10:05 PM
Signed. :D

Lilith Cherry
04-08-2004, 04:19 AM
When I tried to sign it , it insisted I add the email addresses of others .... while I do sympathise and hope the family gets back the the dog , I dont think it is fair to give other peoples email addresses to a stranger