PDA

View Full Version : Fucho...

Tonya
04-07-2004, 06:18 PM
Remember my friend with the two kids who was looking for a dog? Well, she got one. He's a little pure black chi with big ears. He is soooo adorable! I went and checked him out today. It's not the dog I would have recommended for small children, but it looks like all is well with Fucho. She's neutering him ASAP. She researched enough to have him a crate, play pen and all that good stuff. She seems like she is doing a great job with him, as well as the kids.

He played with Sarah all day, they just loved eachother! They did get into a fight when Sarah got to rough though. :rolleyes: She's so used to playing with the big dogs, she plays hard. I am embarrassed to say that it was actually kind of amusing to hear these two little 3 lb dogs growling and snarling like they're tough. lol. They went back to playing as soon as I broke them up. After that, I didn't leave them alone unattended though.

I'm so sorry, I didn't bring my camera. And fucho is so cute! He's pure black, not a single other color on him. And the biggest ears! hehe, I already said all that, I know. Oh, and he's a rescue too. :D

My Peanuts
04-08-2004, 01:58 PM
LOL! I can picture Sarah and Fucho growling at each other:D Sylvia plays rough too, but she's 16 lbs not 3 lbs and she still cracks me up. Next time PLEASE remember your camera ;) I'd love to see pics.

ramanth
04-08-2004, 03:16 PM
What!?!? No picture!? You get your butt back over there now missy. ;) :D

slleipnir
04-08-2004, 08:33 PM
Originally posted by ramanth
What!?!? No picture!? You get your butt back over there now missy. ;) :D

Agreed!

Tonya
04-08-2004, 08:50 PM
Hehe, well she dyed my hair blond, so I suspect I'll be seeing her alot to have her touch up my dang roots. So don't worry! I'll have plenty of opportunities to take pics!