PDA

View Full Version : What is your dogs favorite toy/toys?

Andiphant
04-07-2004, 04:52 PM
Huey has tons of toys but there are a few he loves much more than others. Outside he loves his oversized red tennis ball, his badly mangled camouflage 'flying squirrel', and a large, very noisy squeaky toy that looks like a grenade. Inside he likes his electronic toy mouse that is really a cat toy, and a teddy bear he stole from me that recently lost a leg.

What are your pets favorite toys?

G.P.girl
04-07-2004, 05:15 PM
i think we already have a thread liek this in pet poll. but that's ok.
Cadbury likes toilet paper and paper towel rolls. he also has a little plastic cylinder ferret toy that he likes to throw around:D

Andiphant
04-07-2004, 10:58 PM
Huey and his mouse!

http://img46.photobucket.com/albums/v142/andiphant/Huey/100_2189.jpg

i-luv-chihuahuas
04-08-2004, 02:18 AM
My dog has a favorite pully toy that has a tennis ball and raggy bits on the ends and her other favourite toy is her red bumpy ball. I would put in a photo of her and her toys but I don't have a scanner.

Ella & Angel :)

WWFanz
04-09-2004, 04:12 PM
Originally posted by Andiphant
Huey and his mouse!

http://img46.photobucket.com/albums/v142/andiphant/Huey/100_2189.jpg

We have a mouse just like that, but we need to replace the batteries. When Griz was a pup, I used to take it out back and set it off. Griz would chase that thing for a good fifteen minutes until he caught it. Then he learned the mouse's tricks and caught it right away. I havn't seen what Kody will do with it yet. Maybe it's time to replace those batteries.

Anyway, Griz isn't much of a toy dog anymore. He'll just grab a rawhide and go somewhere to chew it. Kody on the other hand has several favorite toys. He likes this peice of rope with a knot on each side, and a stuffed cat the most. He always seems to take those two outside when no one is looking. He also likes this good sized rawhide that Griz has lost most of his interest in, and Griz's stuffed bear. (which looks very similar to the stuffed cat)

guster girl
04-10-2004, 11:17 PM
We're teaching Finn to catch a Frisbee, and, he adores the flying disc! :) He also likes his red kong.

Varga
04-13-2004, 09:05 AM
Kelly is all about tennis balls.. and perhaps sometimes my leg.

Tiki, strangely enough, doesn't play with a lot of toys...
She does however, have a hard time leaving the cat toys alone.. Being a terrier, I suppose she just can't resist tearing a fluffy defenceless creature-like object to pieces.. ;)

-Varga

Toby's Mommy
05-08-2004, 04:47 PM
Maggie loves her stuffed dog that I gave her when she was young and her frisbee.

thelwell2003
05-09-2004, 01:38 PM
Rupert has a pully toy which we call his "Tuggy" and it goes everywhere with him! and when i say everywhere thats what i mean!! Even if its to the vets he will carry it up there!!

Kfamr
05-09-2004, 02:13 PM
Nala loves all of her toys.
Her favorite is the long snake toy or probably the big pillow-like one.
She also loves her cow.

Simba isn't much for toys, but he loves his purple bunny that we've had for a few years and this little grunting tan dog toy.

QueenChyna
05-25-2004, 08:18 PM
my dog Hanson love toys, he loves to play fetch with a stick or even if I throw one of his toys in the water, he will go and get it! he loves this one toy i got him, it is kong but it has a rope on it and i think it is called a water kong or something like that. he also really likes his tug rope and tennis balls! Hanson also likes to play hide and seek!

Zoe on the other hand, she will sometimes chew on everything since she is a pup and all. even your toes, she will just chase them forever sometimes! it is so cute! it was so funny cause this one time my mom and i were shopping and we thought Zoe would like this squeaky toy, so we brought it home and she didn't know what it was, it was so funny cause she would bark and growl at it to see what it would do!but then after a while she figured out that it was actually a toy, not something trying to attack her!lol

flamepony12
06-04-2004, 08:41 PM
my pug zeus loooooves this crab that hes had ever since he was born. Sooo cute
my G.r. loves her squeaky goose:D

Buddy Blaze Lover
06-21-2004, 03:57 PM
My buddy, Blaze LOVES his nyla-bone, tennis balls, frisbee, and squeeky ball. He wouldn't be a dog without them!!!!!

~KT and Blazer~

flamepony12
06-22-2004, 10:30 PM
This is Zeus playing his other favorite game, gnawing on fingers LOL

bckrazy
06-30-2004, 02:18 AM
Gonzo loves all things that are round and bounce, especially tennis balls and his kong bouncy ball, and he loves his flying squirrel, and his big squeaky leopardprint platapus. he also likes socks a lot. I think his favorite toy in the world has gotta be his pet ferret, punky, though.. it sounds strange, but he loves the ferret.. its like his very own little, brown, weasley sheep

that pic of Huey and the mouse is adooorable! Huey is such a sweetie!

Scooby4
07-02-2004, 03:54 PM
My dog Shaggy did not know how to play with toys when I adopted him. He never had any I reckon:( . Scooby stepped in and introduced him to his toys. Scooby is the only one who likes toys out of 4 dogs!:confused: His favorite thing to do with stuff animals is to rip the stuffing out them!!!:o
I find the stuffing ALL over the floor and what looks like road kill! However, he has a Scooby-Doo toy that he will NOT tear up! He loves it. He sleeps with it and brings it to me. I say " Toy" and he will bring me a toy. He is spoiled rotten.
The other dogs consider me their toy! Where ever I go they are there! Got to have their Momma!!! Especially momma's fingers!:eek: They also love to chew sticks found in the yard. Yuck!

lablvr
07-06-2004, 06:19 PM
My puppy Buttercup loves to play with an old baseball. Sometimes when I have to leave she sticks her head through the fence and drops the ball. Then she looks at you with sad eyes.Both of my dogs play with barbies, shoes, clothes and more.

Toller 42
07-15-2004, 06:44 PM
My dog loves Frisbee's ahe is really good at catching them too!