PDA

View Full Version : My aunt got a kitty!!! (Another name needed =P)

DogLover9501
04-07-2004, 11:26 AM
My 70 year old aunt Janie, got a new kitty on Sunday! She had a male cat named Timmy for about 16 years(my whole life) who died a few months ago...

And her neighbor brang down this pure white, blue eyed, persian kitty to her on Sunday and she couldnt resist, even after saying over and over that she wouldn't get another cat :p

With her other cat, she did not get him neutered until he was 9, he was outside alot fighting, BUT she is so smart with this one!! She told me she isn't letting her outside AND that she is getting her spayed at exactly 6 months, I am so proud of her, she knows alot for a woman of 70, and I have taught her most of it :p

Anyway, I would like to ask for some names, I ask her everyday if she has named it yet, and she still hasn't. Just remember that its a girl! lol

I am here making it a little house out of a little box :o

DogLover9501
04-07-2004, 01:11 PM
No names? :(

I am finished her house, but she is still a no name :p

catcrazylady
04-07-2004, 01:19 PM
This is such a sweet story! I'm so glad that you have taught your 70 year old grandma so much about spay and nuetering. Your right she does sound pretty smart for her age!!http://petoftheday.com/talk/images/our_smilies/wink.gif

Let's see...a precious white, blue eyed persian baby. Ummm...

Ellie
Misty
Sugar
Abbey

These are few of my favorite girl names. Let us know which one your grandma chooses. I'm sure you will get lots more name ideas here soon. http://petoftheday.com/talk/images/our_smilies/biggrin.gif

DogLover9501
04-07-2004, 01:20 PM
Thanks for the names, I love them, I will ask her about them :D
Also she is my Aunt/great aunt(my grandma's sister) ;)

Thanks!

P.S I will have some PICTURES of her soon!!!!

Tubby & Peanut's Mom
04-07-2004, 01:27 PM
It's hard without a pic or some idea of the kitty's personality, but just from your description, how about Pearlweiss which basically means "pearl white" in German. Or, just plain ol' Pearl would be nice too.

Or Azul means blue in Spanish, but I don't like that one as much.

DogLover9501
04-07-2004, 01:47 PM
I know, I will have a few pictures soon, maybe then it would be easier to think of names.

The only ones I've thought of were..
-Snowflake or just snow
-Glacier
-Marshmellow
-Puff
-Vanilla
-Raven

Anymore suggestions?

guster girl
04-07-2004, 01:52 PM
I've always liked people names for pets. Or like if you or your Great Aunt have a favorite artist or something. Or a favorite movie character. :) Or literary character. Blanca means white. :) Let us know what she names her!

BitsyNaceyDog
04-07-2004, 03:22 PM
I had a white bunny named Frosty
I also like:
Bella
Lily
Megan
Aspin
Pearla
Daisy

I can't wait to see those pictures.:)