PDA

View Full Version : Happy Easter everyone!

Randi
04-07-2004, 08:18 AM
                 http://d21c.com/wildflower/e/2/bun7.gif

Have a Happy Easter, everyone! :D

Fister, Randi & John

G.P.girl
04-07-2004, 08:59 AM
aww that's cute! i'll have to get some pictures of cadbury on easter he loves the baskets and things

EssTer
04-07-2004, 12:15 PM
aww how cute..me and Buddy are wishing happy Easter to you all too!:D

Barbara
04-07-2004, 02:11 PM
Happy Easter, John, Randi and Fister !!!!!

Felicia's Mom
04-07-2004, 07:22 PM
Thank You, a and Happy Easter to all of you too!

CathyBogart
04-07-2004, 07:38 PM
And you too! :)

AmberLee
04-07-2004, 08:05 PM
Have a Hoppy, Happy Easter Everybody!!!

Amber and
CASSY >^._.^< and
Livvy!! >^._.^<

carole
04-07-2004, 09:26 PM
Wishing everyone here A VERY HAPPY EASTER, with lots of chocolate goodies, happy times and fun times over the break.

Curious what is everyone doing? anything special?

We will go to the movies, our easter treat, hoping to see Tuscan under the sun, and my daughter wants to see Haunted Mansion or the latest Scooby doo film( I can remember having a special tape from Don Messick (voice of scooby and scrappy) to my son, as my then american boyfriend was a close friend of his, and blow it all I have lost it.

Oh well enough gabbling on, have a great time everyone.

koxka
04-08-2004, 07:05 AM
Sisi, graciuosly possed to wish all the friends on PT a Happy Easter ! :D

http://www.imagestation.com/picture/sraid110/p2a5a43966c94511b5030b2534189ef78/f9181d38.jpg

Randi
04-08-2004, 07:25 AM
We'll be going to England on Sunday; London and Standlake (a little village near Oxford). We'll mostly be relaxing at John's sister's with his niece and nephew, playing games and taking trips around the lovely countryside, getting some great lunches in traditional country pubs. :) I love it! :D

We're also going to Alvin Lee's opening gig in Oxford on the 17th. :D He's doing a tour with Edgar Winter and Tony McPhee.

http://alvinlee.com/tourdates.htm

Fister will be going to the "House of cages", luckily we got him booked in a good one, where he's been before. :) This the place - there are pictures of both the inside and outside cages. Now the problem is getting him there!! :eek:

http://www.vestskovens-kattepension.dk/

Edwina's Secretary
04-08-2004, 08:16 AM
http://www.imagestation.com/picture/sraid19/p1a2dd2c07db89a648e965eb4d87388a8/fdc11319.jpg

and have a wonderful time in England!

Killearn Kitties
04-08-2004, 09:17 AM
:) Happy Easter to you all!

I hope you have a lovely holiday and that Fister is a good boy.

koxka
04-08-2004, 09:57 AM
DARN IT !!! You go on holidays!:D I'm so evious of you! With so many critters is not fesable for me anymore:rolleyes:

The countryside must be stunning around this time of the year. Hope you have a nice weather and enjoy your time there. (Be careful with pints :p)

Pssssst Fister, don't make it easy for them. :D

jonza
04-08-2004, 11:15 AM
Originally posted by koxka
Pssssst Fister, don't make it easy for them. :D

Don't worry Koxka, Fister always makes it VERY difficult for us!

Not alone do we have to find someone kind enough to lend us a car so we can transport him out in the country to his expensive luxury cat pension, we also have to worry about his state of mind.
I find myself looking at him the week before we leave and thinking "poor old Fister, he's going to hate us for this again". :(
And then when we are away, enjoying ourselves in some exotic clime or whatever, I really have to be careful that I don't ruin my own experiences worrying about whether the little fellow is getting on alright or not.
He really does seriously hate those house of cages places, and usually returns in a bit of a mess. But we haven't been able to find anyone we trust to look after him in our own apartment, so that's the way it has to be. At least it's better than his old life in the muck and rain in the back yard.

It's going to be another case of "Pet Lag" I'm afraid, as always. Can't wait to wake up in my own bed again with the old tyrant sitting on my face or head-butting me awake! That's not the attitude to have when you're supposed to be going off and enjoying yourself is it now! :D :D

HAPPY EASTER EVERYONE!

momoffuzzyfaces
04-08-2004, 12:27 PM
HAPPY EASTER BACK AT YA!:D

gini
04-08-2004, 12:31 PM
Ah Jonza, you are echoing I am sure, the feelings of all of us when we have to leave a dear pet to go on vacation. I know that I sure do a guilt number on myself even though I have someone come to my home to take care of my critters.

But YOU AND RANDI do need a holiday - and I hope you have such a wonderful time. I am jealous - I can imagine how beautiful England is at this time of year. Mustard fields? Will you see any of those?

Happy Easter to you both!

Hugs from Gini

Ally Cat's Mommy
04-08-2004, 03:17 PM
Happy Easter to all at Pet Talk.

I am trying to keep with the spirit of the holiday, as we don't get any days off for it, as it's not officially celebrated here.

For those of you who are interested:

In Bahrain at Easter:
you can BUY Easter Eggs and Easter cards
You can attend Easter Church Services
The children have Easter parties and Easter Bonnett competitions
The only thing we are missing is the extra long-weekend!!

Of course our friends in Saudi don't get to enjoy any of the above, so they either buy the Easter Eggs for the kids weeks in advance and "sneak" them back over, or come to Bahrain and celebrate here with us!