PDA

View Full Version : Getting Older?

trayi52
04-06-2004, 11:54 AM
Getting Older?

I used to have Saturday Night Fever...Now I just have Saturday Night hot flashes.

Ever get the feeling your stuff strutted off without you?

My memory's not as sharp as it used to be. Also, my memory's not as sharp as it used to be.

Know how to prevent sagging? Just eat till the wrinkles fill out.

I'm getting into swing dancing. Not on purpose some parts of my body are just prone to swinging.

It's scary when you start making the same noises as your coffeemaker.

These days about half the stuff in my shopping cart says, "For fast relief."

I've tried to find a suitable exercise video for people my age.. But they haven't made one called "Buns of Putty."

Don't think of it as getting hot flashes. Think of it as your inner child playing with matches.

Don't let aging get you down...It's too hard to get back up!

-=*=- -=*=- -=*=- -=*=- -=*=- -=*=- -=*=-

Prison Or Work?

Just in case you ever got the two mixed up, this should make things a bit clearer.

IN PRISON... you spend the majority of your time in an 8X10 cell. AT WORK... you spend the majority of your time in a 6X8 cubicle.

IN PRISON...you get three meals a day. AT WORK...you only get a break for one meal and you pay for it.

IN PRISON...you get time off for good behavior. AT WORK...you get more work for good behavior.

IN PRISON...the guard locks and unlocks all the doors for you. AT WORK...you must carry around a security card and open all the doors for yourself.

IN PRISON...you can watch TV and play games. AT WORK...you get fired for watching TV and playing games. IN PRISON...you get your own toilet. AT WORK...you have to share with some idiot who pees on the seat.

IN PRISON...they allow your family and friends to visit. AT WORK...you can't even speak to your family.

IN PRISON...the taxpayers pay all expenses with no work required. AT WORK...you get to pay all the expenses to go to work and then they deduct taxes from your salary to pay for prisoners.

IN PRISON...you spend most of your life inside bars wanting to get out. AT WORK...you spend most of your time wanting to get out and go inside bars.

IN PRISON...you must deal with mean wardens. AT WORK...they are called managers

Have a Great Day at WORK !!

-=*=- -=*=- -=*=- -=*=- -=*=- -=*=- -=*=-

We went to breakfast at a restaurant where the special was two eggs, bacon, hash browns and toast for $1.99.

"Sounds good," my wife said. "But I don't want the eggs."

"Then I'll have to charge you two dollars and forty-nine cents because you're ordering a la carte," the waitress warned her.

"You mean I'd have to pay for not taking the eggs?" my wife asked incredulously. "I'll take the special."

"How do you want your eggs?"

"Raw and in the shell," my wife replied. She took the eggs home.

:) :D :cool:

RobiLee
04-06-2004, 12:13 PM
Love it, love it, love it!!!! Hehehehe....Thanks for the chuckles!

It all sounds kind of familiar....:D

Robin :)

Sara luvs her Tinky
04-06-2004, 12:17 PM
*LOL*

Those were funny!!

espically the PRISON/WORK one!!!

thanks for the laughs!:)

jenfer
04-06-2004, 12:33 PM
LOL. I love them. :D

lynnestankard
04-06-2004, 02:25 PM
................................err............... ..............the Getting Older is funny why?!

ROFLMAO!!!:D

Lynne

Pam
04-06-2004, 02:30 PM
Originally posted by trayi52

My memory's not as sharp as it used to be. Also, my memory's not as sharp as it used to be.

These days about half the stuff in my shopping cart says, "For fast relief."

These two hit too close to home! :o :D

lovemyshiba
04-06-2004, 03:02 PM
Those are hilarious!!!

I love the prison/work ones!!!!!
Thanks for the laugh!!!!

Pam--love the new siggy!!!!!

davidpizzica
04-06-2004, 05:55 PM
Let me know when you find that "buns of putty" tape, I'll rent it from you!! I 'm in your age range. lol

G.P.girl
04-06-2004, 06:44 PM
lol i sent the work or prison part to my moms email address so she'll see it first thing in the morning

jazzcat
04-06-2004, 06:58 PM
ROFLOL!!!!:D

ticosmyham
04-06-2004, 08:42 PM
"It's not old, just older."

:D

QueenScoopalot
04-06-2004, 08:50 PM
Thanks for the laughs Willie! We all need some lately. :)

catnapper
04-06-2004, 09:22 PM
LOL! Too funny and oh-so cute!

davidpizzica
04-10-2004, 01:24 AM
Here's something I want to share: At my age, I've, seen it all, done it all, heard it all, I just can't remember it all!! :p :p

trayi52
04-10-2004, 01:53 AM
LOL, David that is one I know all too well!;)

Willie:D