PDA

View Full Version : King of the Hill last night

lv4dogs
04-06-2004, 11:13 AM
I love King of the Hill, but for the first time ever I disagreed with their episode.
Hank wanted to breed Lady Bird at 13 years of age. Now come on that is quite old for a dog that breed especially to breed that dog. No way. They could of had the argument over how her age had something to do with it it could of been funny that way too. Not once in the whole episode was the fact that an older dog should not be breed mentioned.
I know it is a comedy but I bet a lot of idiots out there will now go & try to breed their senior dogs. What a shame.

MariaM
04-06-2004, 11:47 AM
Thats pretty stupid. I usually don't watch that show though. I was wondering though, how old can your dog be before you stop breeding it? Like, can you breed an 8 year old dog? (Not that I am going to, but my friend is) So... 8 year old Shih Tzu...OK for breeding? (The bit** is just a really young puppy at the moment, but they are going to wait for a while till she gets older, I'm not sure though =/

trayi52
04-06-2004, 01:04 PM
Wow, 13 years old is definitely too old to breed a dog. That would be like My mother trying to have a baby. I'm 51, and well I would be too old to have a baby!! LOL, that is ridicules.

I think eight years old is too old to breed too. Better not to breed at all.

I don't watch King of the Hill, my husband don't like it so we don't watch it. We don't get to watch the Simpsons either. So I have no idea what I am missing out on. Always wanted to sneak and watch them..........

Willie

MariaM
04-06-2004, 05:48 PM
I thought eight was a little too old but I wasn't sure. And I know, better not to breed at all. But there is no way I could tell Katherine that without her getting offended lol. And they are going to pick up the little Shih Tzu this Saturday. (Which I think they are getting it to young, and I was trying to tell Katherine, but she was just shrugging it off)

G.P.girl
04-06-2004, 06:23 PM
13 is way too old for breeding! i do like king of the hill though. i didn't see it last night though . did anyone see that episode where bobby wen tto that womans self defense class? lol i loved that one