PDA

View Full Version : Pumpkin

margaret
02-05-2001, 09:10 AM
Wow! What a cool-looking kitty! Pumpkin's pattern & color are really neat. That's interesting that she likes juice from a cantaloupe! I'm sure my cats would turn up their noses at that. Congratulations, Pumpkin, on being "Cat of the Day"!! http://PetoftheDay.com/talk/smile.gif

tatsxxx11
02-05-2001, 02:41 PM
Pumpkin!! WOW!! I don't think I've ever seen a kitty with more striking coloring and beautiful eyes. You are just gorgeous. How lucky your family was to find you on that special day! Congratulations on selecting such a perfect family and now for being crowned "Cat of the Day!" Yeah for Pumpkin!

Troy
02-05-2001, 03:54 PM
Pumpkin is a beautiful kitty!

...but what is a cantaloupe?

4 feline house
02-05-2001, 07:20 PM
They're also called muskmelons and mushmelons. They practically grow wild around here, but do any kind of melons grow in Australia?

Tebaldi
02-05-2001, 07:32 PM
Dear Pumpkin

You are indeed a beauty! Your fur looks so soft & warm. Congratulations on being Cat of the Day!

On the subject of melons, these grow well in most parts of Australia. Cantaloupe & other melon varieties, such as water melon & honey dew, are widely available in our grocery shops & supermarkets. Delicious!

Best wishes
Tebaldi