PDA

View Full Version : Charlie

sasha the cat
04-06-2004, 02:26 AM
Mew-mew handsome Charlie, I find it so funny that you tease the dog. Goes to show the bird brain is smarter than the dog brain.

You've got quite the personality to go with your good looks. It is just wonderful that your first human found a loving new home for you.

Mew, my KatMa loves birdies and special you certainly brighten our day. Kissy-kisses and purrs from me; KatMa sends her love to you too.

Logan
04-06-2004, 10:46 AM
Handsome Charlie!!!!! You African Grays are so smart that I am continually amazed!!!! What a precious fellow you are too!!! :D Your tormenting of the poor dog is too funny!!!! :)

Congratulations to our smarty pants Pet of the Day, Charlie!!! :)

momoffuzzyfaces
04-06-2004, 01:07 PM
Charlie
What a handsome fellow you are! I got a big grin from reading how you tease the dog. It was lots of fun meeting you today. Congratulations on being our Pet of the Day today, sweetheart!:D

tatsxxx11
04-06-2004, 02:48 PM
Oh Charlie, what a handsome, charming little scamp you are! I was laughing and smiling all the way through your delightful bio! Yes, it's well known you "Greys" are the Einstein's of the bird world...and from what your mommy says, the dog world too:D I'm so happy for you that you found your way to such a loving and happy forever home:) It's no wonder your family is proud of their beautiful feathered friend; you're the best! Congratulations charmin' Charlie, our precious and very deserving Pet of the Day! Enjoy your well earned day of honor, Charlie and family!:)

Jax
04-06-2004, 02:56 PM
What a handsome bird - so majestic and beautiful!!

Congrats Cute Charlie, Our Adooorable Pet of the Day!! :) :D :)