PDA

View Full Version : Lily was at the vet's today...

Kirsten
04-05-2004, 03:44 PM
...for her second FeLV-shot...

She's been a good and sweet girl, but she screamed when she got her shot. She really didn't like it. But she's been back to her sweet and charming self right after the procedure, and everybody at the office said what a darling she is. She weights 3 kg btw, so she's still a tiny girl, but not too skinny, just right.

But her real adventure was in the waiting room which we shared with 5 huge dogs today. Lily was really interested in them and watched them all the time, but she was very relaxed and showed no fear. One dog came to her carrier and they sniffed each others noses, and she didn't mind... She was such a brave little girl! :)

Kirsten

jazzcat
04-06-2004, 12:16 AM
Aww, I'm glad she is taking it so well. She is a brave girl to not panic from a room full of dogs. I don't think mine would have faired so well.

Kirsten
04-06-2004, 05:17 AM
Luna would have freaked out also! When I take her to the vet, I'm usually waiting in a seperated corner apart from the other animals, because she really fears dogs.

But for Lily, it seems to be entertainment! :)

Kirsten

Sara luvs her Tinky
04-06-2004, 05:25 AM
WHAT A GOOD GIRL!!!!!!

I dred taking Tinky to the vet.. poor kitty.. she always gets so scared she poops in her carrier... then it takes a miracle to get her out of it...

Lily,

You sweet girl.... you make sure you tell your mommy to give you some extra treats..!!:D

catcrazylady
04-06-2004, 05:45 AM
You are such a sweety Lily! Your not afraid of 5 big dogs??!! You are an adventursome little girl! If the shot hadn't hurt then you would have had a very good outing!http://petoftheday.com/talk/images/our_smilies/biggrin.gif

catmandu
04-06-2004, 10:14 AM
Lily is such a rave Little Girl , and The Found Cats all Pray that She is Well, and you , as well , Please Take Care Of Yourself , as We All Love You , Lily and Luna!

Ally Cat's Mommy
04-06-2004, 01:41 PM
AWWW sweet Lily - kissies to you for being such a good girl for your Meowmie!

Connor had to get an injection on Saturday, and when the vet stuck the needle in, he BIT me:rolleyes:

catnapper
04-06-2004, 05:49 PM
What a good girl! Big brave Lily!!!