PDA

View Full Version : Abby



tatsxxx11
02-04-2001, 12:21 PM
Abby, you look so sweet and coy in your winning photo! And what a beauty!! Your coloring is gorgeous, your fur look so silky!! I think you're a real mama's girl, so devoted, always there with a loving kiss and gentle nudge. I'm sorry to hear of your illness, and hope that the great love you share with your special people comforts and heals you. So glad you were chosen our very lovely and most deserving Sunday "Cat of the Day!" Yeah for Abby!!

luvdemabys
02-04-2001, 02:46 PM
Oh Abby, Love! What a little beauty! You remind me of Arwen, my first abyssinian...except she was not so loving. In our totally aby dominated household, it's been the boys who are the love bugs...although Wynki can be quite a cuddler if it's HER idea. Bless you, Abby baby, stay well and bring your family many years of the special joys abys impart.

margaret
02-04-2001, 04:11 PM
Abby is very beautiful and has a wonderful face! I hope she will live a long, healthy, happy life with her loving family. http://PetoftheDay.com/talk/smile.gif

trisnic
02-04-2001, 08:14 PM
Abby sounds like such a sweety. I have 2 abyssinians myself. One of them, Pounce, is always around us and she is usually ontop of my computer monitor as well. We had a scare when we were spaying Pounce because we got the vets to do a test before spaying her and they thought that there might be something wrong with her kidneys. Luckily it was only dehydration. I think it was because I hadn't fed the cats some wet food before taking away their food the night before but I've been working on getting Pounce her to drink more water. I can't imagine having how it would feel to discover that Pounce had a serious kidney problem. It would have been aweful! I was scared for a whole day before I found out that the problem was dehydration.

abbysmom
02-06-2001, 02:15 PM
Thank you so much for your sweet comments on Miss Abby. Unfortunately, we lost her just 3 short weeks after I originally sent her nomination. Her being named Cat of the Day was a great honor to her and brought back wonderful memories of my baby that is no longer with me. I am in the process of posting a website with information on the kidney diease that Abby had, so other Abbyssian owners will know what to look for. Once again, Thank you so much for the wonderful comments on my sweet baby.



Originally posted by tatsxxx11:
Abby, you look so sweet and coy in your winning photo! And what a beauty!! Your coloring is gorgeous, your fur look so silky!! I think you're a real mama's girl, so devoted, always there with a loving kiss and gentle nudge. I'm sorry to hear of your illness, and hope that the great love you share with your special people comforts and heals you. So glad you were chosen our very lovely and most deserving Sunday "Cat of the Day!" Yeah for Abby!!

abbysmom
02-06-2001, 02:16 PM
Thank you so much for your sweet comments on Miss Abby. Unfortunately, we lost her just 3 short weeks after I originally sent her nomination. Her being named Cat of the Day was a great honor to her and brought back wonderful memories of my baby that is no longer with me. I am in the process of posting a website with information on the kidney diease that Abby had, so other Abbyssian owners will know what to look for. Once again, Thank you so much for the wonderful comments on my sweet baby.



Originally posted by margaret:
Abby is very beautiful and has a wonderful face! I hope she will live a long, healthy, happy life with her loving family. http://PetoftheDay.com/talk/smile.gif

margaret
02-06-2001, 05:09 PM
I'm so very sorry to read that you have lost your sweet Abby. http://PetoftheDay.com/talk/frown.gif http://PetoftheDay.com/talk/frown.gif http://PetoftheDay.com/talk/frown.gif http://PetoftheDay.com/talk/frown.gif

tatsxxx11
02-06-2001, 05:23 PM
Dearest Mom of Abby

I am so heartbroken to hear of the passing of Abby. Such a beautiful, loving girl. And you are a wonderful Mom who wrote a beautiful, loving tribute to your special girl. My heart is with you and Abby and you will both be in my thoughts and prayers.


Much love Sandra

luvdemabys
02-06-2001, 09:43 PM
Oh, NO!!! Abby's mom, I can hardly see my monitor for my tears. Do post a link to your website when you get it up. Bless you.

abbysmom
02-07-2001, 11:27 AM
Thank you for your sweet sentiment



Originally posted by margaret:
I'm so very sorry to read that you have lost your sweet Abby. http://PetoftheDay.com/talk/frown.gif http://PetoftheDay.com/talk/frown.gif http://PetoftheDay.com/talk/frown.gif http://PetoftheDay.com/talk/frown.gif

abbysmom
02-07-2001, 11:29 AM
The new website will be www.missabby.com (http://www.missabby.com) . It is under construction now, but you can view some pictures on it. I am in hopes to have more posted on it by this weekend.


Originally posted by luvdemabys:
Oh, NO!!! Abby's mom, I can hardly see my monitor for my tears. Do post a link to your website when you get it up. Bless you.

4 feline house
02-07-2001, 11:32 PM
Abbysmom, I am so sorry to hear of little Abby's passing. What a tribute to her to be Cat of the Day. I know she is looking down from the rainbow bridge, all swelled up with pride but really missing her people. She had a good life because she had people who loved her dearly. I'm sorry for you that it was so short.

trisnic
02-08-2001, 03:25 AM
Originally posted by abbysmom:
Thank you so much for your sweet comments on Miss Abby. Unfortunately, we lost her just 3 short weeks after I originally sent her nomination. Her being named Cat of the Day was a great honor to her and brought back wonderful memories of my baby that is no longer with me. I am in the process of posting a website with information on the kidney diease that Abby had, so other Abbyssian owners will know what to look for. Once again, Thank you so much for the wonderful comments on my sweet baby.




It's so sad to hear about Abby dying! I cried for about an hour after hearing that. It's aweful to have cats die on you especially when they are such great pets.

Please continue to make your website as I'm sure that it will help some people greatly and it will be a wonderful way to honor Abbys passing. If you have any problems creating it please email me. I've been making websites for along time so I know what I'm doing.

abbysmom
02-08-2001, 11:54 AM
Thank you so much for your offer....I will keep this in mind...........

Originally posted by trisnic:
It's so sad to hear about Abby dying! I cried for about an hour after hearing that. It's aweful to have cats die on you especially when they are such great pets.

Please continue to make your website as I'm sure that it will help some people greatly and it will be a wonderful way to honor Abbys passing. If you have any problems creating it please email me. I've been making websites for along time so I know what I'm doing.