PDA

View Full Version : HAPPY "1st" BIRTHDAY, SWEET KATIE

RobiLee
04-05-2004, 04:41 AM
Happy Birthday to our darlin' girl, Katie!

You will never know how much you mean to us. I wish I could think of some grand words to express it but I am at a loss right now. Words could never be enough. We brought you into our lives when we so desperately needed some joy and fun. You have been that and more. You have been by my side through my cancer including 2 surgeries and 5 1/2 weeks of radiation. I know having you with me is what helped me recover more quickly. I mean with you around I couldn't just lay on the couch and feel the pain and feel sorry for myself....no way...you made sure of that. You wouldn't let me be. I had to get up and play with you didn't I. I had to teach you good manners, didn't I. I had to house train you and make sure you were staying out of trouble...lol. What would I have done without you?! You have no idea what great therapy you are, sweet girl! You are our constant companion and friend. Thank you so much for all the joy and laughter you have brought us. You are truly loved and always will be.

HAPPY BIRTHDAY, KATIE GIRL, WE LOVE YOU!!!!!!

Hugs and lots of kisses.....Mommy and Daddy :)

Katie at 12 weeks when we first brought her home.
http://www.imagestation.com/picture/sraid101/pde6ac290dd9e00a449a6c976b06c2142/f9d8f54f.jpg

I could go on and on. I just can't express how much my pup means to me. I will be on later with some more pics of Katie. Then and now!

Cincy'sMom
04-05-2004, 05:16 AM
Katie, you have grown froma cute little baby girl, into a beautiful dog! And what a precious ift you have been to your mommy! Happy Birthday, sweet girl!!!

delidog
04-05-2004, 05:34 AM
Happy Birthday Sweet Katie!!!!!!!!
You had no idea your purpose in life,did you???

Our Pets take care of Us,as much as we take care of them!!!!

Have a Wonderful Birthday,Sweet Katie!!!!

Look what a Gorgeous Girl you have grown into!!!!!:) :D

DoggiesAreTheBest
04-05-2004, 05:39 AM
Oh Robin! What a sweet post! Katie is such a sweetheart! And that picture of her at 12 weeks is simply priceless! How adorable!

Happy Birthday, Katie! I am sure your mommy and daddy will be spoilling you rotten today!

EssTer
04-05-2004, 06:36 AM
aww... Happy Birthday Katie!!

RobiLee give her extra kisses from me!:)

anna_66
04-05-2004, 08:58 AM
Ohhhh, I just know your going to get spoiled rotten today girl;)

Have fun and know we love you very much and are so glad that you brought so much happiness to your mommy!!

K9soul
04-05-2004, 09:00 AM
Oh Robin, your post brought tears to my eyes. And that picture.. ahhhh!!!

Happy, happy birthday to a miracle of a sweetheart, beautiful Katie!

Please give her hugs and kisses from me too Robin!

Kona & Oreo's mom
04-05-2004, 09:01 AM
Happy birthday, Katie! (I love your baby picture!)

tatsxxx11
04-05-2004, 09:26 AM
Happy Birthday to you beautiful Katie girl. Your mommy and daddy love you so much and we all know what joy and happiness you've broght to their lives; especially your mom:) You were there for her during her most difficult times, helping her body as well as her spirit to heal! You were surely heaven sent dear Katie, a true blessing God. Happy Birthday to you precious Katie girl!!!:) We all love you too! I'm sure your mom and dad are going to make YOUR day a very special one:D

DogLover9501
04-05-2004, 09:31 AM
Awww what a sweet puppy picture, and she is still just as sweet!

Happy Birthday, Dear Katie!!!!!

Cinder & Smoke
04-05-2004, 10:41 AM
HAPPIE
Birfday,
Katie!! :D

Oh, GUDDIE ~
Nudder Birfday to Sellabrate at da Bark Park!
:D

cloverfdx
04-05-2004, 10:49 AM
Happy Birthday sweet Katie, i am sure you will have a wonderfull day filled with extra cuddles and treats.

Your parents love you very much and you have brought so much comfort to your Mom.

{{Hugs}}} for you dear girl, and heres to many more fun filled years ahead.

:D :D

trayi52
04-05-2004, 10:51 AM
Happy Birthday Katie!! I just love your baby picture. You have grown so much. What a little lifesaver you were to your mommy and daddy!!!!!

Willie:)

My Peanuts
04-05-2004, 01:04 PM
Happy 1st Birthday, Katie. You are a very special little (well actually you're pretty big now) girl :D. Your mom made me cry with the kind words she wrote about you.

Albea
04-05-2004, 01:11 PM
HAPPY 1ST BIRTHDAY, DEAR KATIE!!! I'm sure you'll have a big celebration today because your mommy and dad love you very much. Many hugs and kisses to you from us.

countrycowgirl
04-05-2004, 01:25 PM
HAPPY BIRTHDAY KATIE!!!!!!! YOU ARE SUCH A PRETTY GIRL HAPPY FIRST BIRTHDAY

tikeyas_mom
04-05-2004, 01:59 PM
happy first birthday katie gurl!!! i should have packed a birthday present for you with your gift swop :p *sends kisses*

molucass
04-05-2004, 02:04 PM
Happy Birthday Katie!!! Your a beautiful girl, and I hope you have a fun b-day! Good job in taking such good care of your Mommy.. :)

dukedogsmom
04-05-2004, 02:25 PM
Happy Birthday special Katie!! You've been extra special to your mom and she loves you for it. The healing powers of dogs or animals in general is just wonderful. And, where's all the extra birthday pics? We'll expect some, you know? And, since I didn't know Duke's birthday, I had planned about a month ago to give this Duke this day for his birthday, too! He'll be especially honored to share this happy day with you. I'll be putting his announcement up later. Hope you have a great day and be sure and get an extra hug from me, pretty girl.

lovemyshiba
04-05-2004, 02:48 PM
Happy Birthday dear Katie!!!!!!

You are such a fabulous addition to your family--I know how much your mommy loves you!!!!!

Have a wonderful day sweetheart, and tell your mommy to give you a hug and a kiss from me;)

honor_fl
04-05-2004, 03:06 PM
Happy birthday katie!

You guys have GOT to stop making me cry at work. They think I'm crazy enough !

Miss Meow
04-05-2004, 04:54 PM
Happy birthday!!! :D

More baby pics, please! And more grown-up pics!

RobiLee
04-05-2004, 05:04 PM
WOW! Katie is sending out lots of happy tailwags and slurpy kisses to you all. Thanks Everyone!

Gosh, I love this place! I'm pretty sure my family thinks I'm a little nutty when it comes to my dog and thats why I love it here so much because you all understand.

Well, I have given Katie plenty of hugs and kisses from everyone. I think she has had a pretty good day today. Yes, she was spoiled! As soon as I got home from work today we went out in the backyard and just played and ran around. Then we came inside to get her gifts and do some picture taking. Then we went out front and played with her new toys and did some more picture taking. We had fun. It was just me and her today. Alden is working 16 hrs. (Yuck, poor guy!) and Brandon was also at work. I'll be getting the pics on here soon. I'm hoping to also get in an evening walk with her. I'm running out of time though. Busy, Busy, Busy. She is outside right now running around with one of her new toys.

Tons of pics will be coming soon...I hope!

Robin :)

KYS
04-05-2004, 07:05 PM
Happy Birthday Katie!!

Wow! It just seems like yesturday your mommy brought
you home. :)

Holly's mom
04-05-2004, 07:28 PM
Happy Birthday, Katie, you are a gorgeous girl!

RobiLee
04-05-2004, 08:14 PM
Ok, everyone, all of Katie's pics are HERE! (http://petoftheday.com/talk/showthread.php?s=&threadid=47008)

Hugs...Robin and Katie :)

Christiansmommy
04-05-2004, 09:20 PM
What a sweet post, she is sure lucky to have found YOU, as well!!

Happy Birthday, Katie!

Robyn

*LabLoverKEB*
04-05-2004, 09:49 PM
Happy 1st Birthday, sweet beautiful Katie! From me and Sadie girl. Have a great day!

4 Dog Mother
04-05-2004, 10:03 PM
Oh, Katie, how much you have grown! What a sweetie you are and have been to you mommy and daddy. Looking forward to seeing you in a few weeks. Happy Birthday, sweet Katie!

wolf_Q
04-06-2004, 12:27 AM
Happy Birfday KaTie! I hopez u had a GRREAT day! I kan tell ur mommy luvz u very much!

Luv, NeBo