PDA

View Full Version : Strays at my Mom's old apartment.

cubby31682
04-04-2004, 10:36 PM
My mom lived in a apartment building (where she met this great guy, that loves cats.) There was 1 cat that was a female that had two litters of kittens. Well the owner was over there a few weeks ago and told my mom's boyfriend that all the cats had to go. That some of the people have called and complained about the smell right out side the door to the apartment building. So the owner has called the humane society. Which almost all of them have been taken out of there. We know that they will be PTS because they are all ferals, except to certain people. They are not able to be handled. These were all very beautiful babies. I am glad that they will be going to a better place now. I know that my mom and her boyfriend did all they could for these kitties, with food and water. In the winter they would leave the door open so the cats would have a nice warm place to go so they wouldn't have to stay out in the cold. But the owner found out and that is another reason he is getting the cats out of there.

I have tried to get pictures of all of them but as soon as they see me they take off. So I was unable to. :(

NoahsMommy
04-04-2004, 11:35 PM
That is so sad. :( Too bad there was no one to socialize them before it came to this. :( :( :(

cubby31682
04-05-2004, 06:48 AM
All of us tried to. They would only let me pet them if I gave them food. My mom's boyfriend could pet them but never pick them up. My mom could only pet 1 of them. They would sit out there with them almost every day.

catmandu
04-05-2004, 09:13 AM
That is how I found my Dear Pal Mr. Scrappy , as he was outside my old Apartment , eating what was left , in a Mc Donalds container! Pouncer hated him at first , but when I was getting the carrier , to take him to the shelter , she ran , and put her pwas , on him , and started to bathe him. And after that they were such Pals.That is horrible , just to leave thm , like that , in the Parking Lot! Hopefully , at Saint Peters Gate , they will PAY!