PDA

View Full Version : My Furkids!

chocolatepuppy
04-04-2004, 01:15 PM
Hi! I just came on here a few days ago and have met some very nice people here. I love looking at all of your pictures of your pets and want to show off mine just a little! This pet slide show is about four minutes, hope you like it. pet slide show (http://hstrial-gdye1.homestead.com/PhotoStory7.wmv)

Dogz
04-04-2004, 01:19 PM
Welcome to Pet Talk, chocolatepuppy!

My name is Emma, and I have four dogs. Digger and Chubby are my labrador retrievers, Prince is my Samoyed, and Otis is my pug. :)

That video is very beautiful! Your pets are gorgeous. Did you make the video yourself? I enjoyed it!

Pet Talk really is a friendly place filled with friendly people, and I hope you enjoy it here as much as the rest of us do!

catnapper
04-04-2004, 01:21 PM
Welocme to Pet Talk! I hope you'll find it as addictive as the rest of us!

I have one dog, Nicki and two cats, Pouncer & Allen.

chocolatepuppy
04-04-2004, 01:27 PM
Dogz Hi, thanks for the welcome, I think I'll be here alot! Please try link again-it needed some repair! Thanks glad you liked it. My husband made the show for me.

chocolatepuppy
04-04-2004, 01:29 PM
catnapper Hi My dogs are Lacey and Mandy and my cats are Sassy and Missy.

catnapper
04-04-2004, 01:41 PM
Have you visited the cat side? Most of us go back and forth between cats and dogs, but there's a lot of cat only members over there to meet!:)

chocolatepuppy
04-04-2004, 01:44 PM
catnapper, no but I will. I've been working too much lately(not my idea) so I don't have alot of spare time right now and as you know the furkids keep ya busy!

EssTer
04-04-2004, 01:48 PM
Hi! Welcome to PT, at the moment that link didn't work for me, but I hope later it will...

So My name's Liga (you can call me Esster), I'm owned by very cute cat called Buddy, but actually I'm horse and dog lover he he...WEll I hope you'll enjoy time being here!;)

chocolatepuppy
04-04-2004, 01:59 PM
EssTer I already love it here! I'm in heaven with all these animal lovers.Hope you can get a look at my petslide.Try again later.
My husband says this slide may not work or at least take awhile to work if you have a dial up service. We have a hi speed cable connection.

tatsxxx11
04-04-2004, 02:08 PM
Hi chocolatepuppy! Welcome to Pet Talk:) My name is Sandra and I'm owned by 2 dogs, Star a yellow Lab and Cody, a Husky (x)2 kitties, Mr. B and Oliver and 2 guinea pigs, Moon and Rosie:) I can't hook into the link right now, but will try again later! Can't wait to see pics of your furkids!

tatsxxx11
04-04-2004, 02:20 PM
OMG!!! I just saw it! That's one of the most precious furkid tributes I've ever seen...got me all teary! And what beautiful "kids" they are, too!:) The puppy and kittten shots were beyond adorable:D And the doggies look to be the best of buds! Loved the Christmas shots too! (Looks like Santa was good to them;) Can't wait to see more and hear more about them! Oh, what cuties!:)

BCBlondie
04-04-2004, 02:26 PM
Welcome!!!

I'm Diana (dee-aw-na lol most people think it's die-anna but its not :P). I have four dogs: Border Collie - Sesh, Sheltie - Miksy, and two Pomeranians - Megan and Monica (sisters). I also have two cats, Ilio and Lali (brother and sister), and two chickens (Cupcake and Maple) and a rooster (Cookie). :D

P.S.
Omg the slideshow is the cutest thing I've ever seen!! :D Great pics!! You have beautiful pets. :)

MariaM
04-04-2004, 02:39 PM
The slideshow was very good! Welcome to PT. I am new myself, only being here a couple weeks or so. Have fun! I am still getting to know the members and their pets. =D

chocolatepuppy
04-04-2004, 05:01 PM
taxtsxxx11 Hi glad you got to see the slides,you've got guite a bunch of furkids to take care of. I miss having guinea pigs I've had three over the years but now I have a few too many fish so I have enough to do. My husband made that slideshow for me.I don't know how to do anything like that!

chocolatepuppy
04-04-2004, 05:03 PM
BCBlondie Hi thanks for the compliments on the slideshow I 'll have to have my hubby make another someday. I love looking at everyone pictures on here!

chocolatepuppy
04-04-2004, 05:04 PM
MariaM Thanks for the welcome. I think I'll be spending a lot of time here!

4 Dog Mother
04-04-2004, 09:16 PM
Welcome, chocolatepuppy! I have 5 dogs, Oreo, Dazzi, Taggert, Snoopy and Jack. Your furkids are beautiful and your slide show is awesome! Thanks for sharing.

chocolatepuppy
04-05-2004, 05:52 AM
4 Dog Mother Thanks for the welcome and I'm glad you liked the show! Looks like you have your hands full with five furkids (all cuties) to care for!

lute
04-05-2004, 07:56 AM
WELCOME TO PT!!!

i'm lute. i couldnt see your slideshow,but i'm sure all your pups are cute! i have a omerainian named Beanie and a cockateil named Lucy.

cloverfdx
04-05-2004, 08:24 AM
Hi and welcome to Pet Talk. Unfortunatly i was unable to view the slideshow at the moment but i will try again later.

My name is Rhiannon and i am owned by 4 dogs and a cat. Penny the JRT x, Clover the Rotti x, Theodore the Chihuahua, Elvis the Border Collie and Yumi the tabby cat.

I hope you enjoy it here, it is VERY addictive.

K9soul
04-05-2004, 09:13 AM
Welcome to Pet Talk! I downloaded the slide show but only got sound with no video. I think I need a new media player. I'll have to look for a better one!

My name is Jessica and I'm owned by two dogs: Tommy, a red golden retriever, and Tasha, a greyhound/shepherd mix.

I posted a few pics fairly recently but feel free to check out some pics of them Here (http://img47.photobucket.com/albums/v145/k9soul/Tasha%20and%20Tommy/?action=view&current=tashasleeping.jpg)

DogLover9501
04-05-2004, 09:22 AM
Hi, welcome to pet talk!!

Your pets are gorgeous!

I'm Robyn, I have 3 dogs--Piddle(shih-tzu), Jasper(boxer) and Wiggles(shih-tzu mix) and a cat Tigger, which are all in my signature ;)

Welcome again!

chocolatepuppy
04-05-2004, 05:30 PM
Hi lute! Sorry you couldn't see the slide show. What is an omerainian? Is it a bird?

chocolatepuppy
04-05-2004, 05:34 PM
Hi cloverfdx sorry you didn't see the show. Looks like you have your hands full with all your furkids. Looks like your kitty looks something like my Sassy.

MariaM
04-05-2004, 05:39 PM
I am pretty sure by "omeranian" she meant "pomeranian" In case you don't know, its a kind of dog. =D

chocolatepuppy
04-05-2004, 05:45 PM
MariaM Never crossed my mind it was a typo since her other pet is a bird I just thot bird. Duh to me lol thanks!

chocolatepuppy
04-05-2004, 05:47 PM
K9soul Sorry you couldn't see the show I looked at all your pics Tasha and Tommy are adorable. I love looking at all the pictures on here.

chocolatepuppy
04-05-2004, 05:50 PM
DogLover9501 Thanks for the welcome, everyone is so nice here. And your babies are all pretty darn cute too.

Tina
04-06-2004, 10:48 AM
Welcome to Pet Talk!!

I'm owned by 2 dogs: Ginger(miniature pinscher mix) and Josie(boxer), 4 cats: Fuzzy Wuzzy, Little Kitty,Tigger and Ozzie. 3 goldfish:Spongebob,Sam,and Genta, 1 guinea pig named Wiggy Pig and 1 rabbit named Hershey.

chocolatepuppy
04-06-2004, 05:20 PM
Tina Hi thanks for the welcome! I 've had a few g.pigs, I miss having them. I had a goldfish, Fancy who just died last month. She was almost five. I have five bettas, four male, one female, and a tank full of neon tetras.I think I'm busy enough. lol

G.P.girl
04-06-2004, 05:26 PM
hi! welcome to Pet Talk! my name is Shannon and i have a rabbit and two fish. i loved the pictures of your pets! especially your doggies. it's a great slide show. i'm glad you like PT so far

chocolatepuppy
04-06-2004, 05:41 PM
G.P.girl Hi Shannon glad you liked the show. I've been tempted to get a rabbit but I can just imagine my cats staring at the poor thing through the cage all day when I'm not home. I had a g.pig when I got my first cat and they got along ok.Just don't know if it's a good idea.

G.P.girl
04-06-2004, 05:43 PM
lol, my nieghbors had a cat and a lop earred rabbit and the rabit kept scaring the cat. it was so funny to see the rabbit chase the cat around the yard:D

chocolatepuppy
04-06-2004, 06:34 PM
My cat was a little scared of the g.pig too. Now what cracks me up is when my dog Lacey chases my cat Missy into a room and then the cat's chasing the dog when they come back! Missy usually doesn't run she usually beats up on the dogs, actually boxes their ears.

jazzcat
04-06-2004, 07:04 PM
Hi and Welcome!! You should definitely introduce yourself on the cat boards too. I hang out there most of the time but I check in over here to see all the cute pup pictures and whats new.

I have three cats and and a dog as you can see in my signature.

chocolatepuppy
04-06-2004, 07:41 PM
Hi jazzcat I've been over to the cat boards but haven't posted anything yet. You'll see me there sooner or later.

Marie410
04-07-2004, 06:11 PM
I really enjoyed that! Your fur babies are beautiful! Thanks for sharing!:D

chocolatepuppy
04-07-2004, 07:02 PM
Marie410 Thanks, glad you liked it. Looks like you have a couple of 'big' babies yourself and cute too, I love big dogs.