PDA

View Full Version : Jerry

Pam
09-07-2000, 08:11 AM
What a great story about Jerry!! I love his picture too. Congratulations to the photographer on that!! So many good photo opportunities are missed. Glad you had the camera handy! I also have an orange tabby. Trevor is 7 yrs. old now and was fortunate enough to share a few years with a standard poodle also. Whitney was our beautiful black standard who was living here first as "Queen of the house." She truly had a heart of gold and was not at all intimidated by Trevor's hissing that he hurled at her when they first met. Instead she welcomed him with "open paws" and they became very good friends, often rolling around on the floor in play together. Sadly, she passed away in February of 1996. I miss her terribly to this day and have often thought of adopting another standard but wasn't sure how it would go, with Trevor now being the "resident pet and King of the Domain" and having a dog be the newcomer. I am glad your new poodle baby is working out. It is encouraging to me. Give all of your pets a big hug for me!!