PDA

View Full Version : Mirr-Murr

margaret
09-06-2000, 08:21 AM
I love the name Mirr-Murr for a cat! That is perfect! It's fun to say, too. Mirr-Murr, Mirr-Murr. The photo of Mirr-Murr was startling to me, at first, because you can't tell right away that the shot is taken from above: It looks like he's sitting in the box on his butt! But I don't think Mirr-Murr would be able to sleep that way http://PetoftheDay.com/talk/wink.gif
Looks like Mirr-Murr loves boxes!

lhg0962
09-06-2000, 03:46 PM
I was getting ready to type a reply about "MIMI", our wonderful cat, and she stepped right on the keyboard and I got a message about not entering all the information. I just thought that the name Mimi was as enticing as the one mentioned above, so I thought I'd make a plug for it. Mimi is a "cat". She has long hair, brownish gray on top, and completely white underneath. She is eleven years old and she has done a good job adjusting to puppies and adult dogs in our home. She did not do so well with a rescue kitten, Dwayne (named by my young daughter). We found a great home for him after Mimi totally rejected us and our home. She is queen. We love our cat and she loves us back when she wants to. I have to admit that she has never had a quarrel with my daughter, who is now nine. Thank goodness I bear all the war wounds from Mimi's tantrums.
I wouldn't trade a thing for this wonderful girl.