PDA

View Full Version : What kind of music do you listen to?

Dogz
04-03-2004, 12:24 PM
What kind of music do you like to listen to? :)

primabella
04-03-2004, 12:33 PM
I like to listen to many different types and it usually depends on my mood. Lately I've been really into Switchfoot and listening to all of their songs. I also like Our Lady Peace, Goo Goo Dolls and then some other stuff.

I'm not a big fan of rap or hip hop but there are the few songs that I like. :)

Kfamr
04-03-2004, 12:36 PM
I voted for everyone of them.

I listen to each, and have a few songs I like of each.
Country is my least favorite.
Hip Hop (the REAL hip hop, not the crap. :p ) is the one I listen to most.
I also listen to Emo alot, and enjoy Reggae.

trayi52
04-03-2004, 12:37 PM
I listen to all different kinds. It really depends on who is doing the singing though. I really like artist such as Uncle Cracker, Shania Twain, Nelly, Kid Rock, Sheryl Crowe, and of cours many more. Some I just can't think of right now.

Willie

Emma, I love your sig!

The Cat Factory
04-03-2004, 12:39 PM
Classic rock is my favorite, like Pink Floyd, Supertramp, Rush, The Eagles, Van Halen...

I like metal too, my favorites are Guns N Roses, Slayer, and Metallica :)

Dogz
04-03-2004, 12:42 PM
Same here. I listen to so many different types.

My least favorite is Oldies. Usually I stay away from it, but sometimes when I am riding in the car with my dad he listens to it.

I really like Country (Lonestar, Kenny Chesney), some hip-hop (Nelly), and Punk Rock (Simple Plan, etc.).

RubyMutt
04-03-2004, 01:07 PM
I just love music :p I'm not a big fan of the newer "punk rock" (IE Blink 182, Good Charlotte, etc), but I love the older stuff (IE Ramones, Sex Pistols, etc).

And generally I'm not a big fan of country or pop, but just about anything else I love :D

Most of the time you'll find me listening to indie, alternative, metal, rock, etc... But I'm a also big fan of show tunes, jazz, hip hop, classical, opera, etc, etc, etc...

Randi
04-03-2004, 01:47 PM
I listen to Rock, Blues and Classical the most. :D

Catfactory, we seem to have the same taste in music, but I'm not sure I know Rush. Later this month we'll be in Oxford, England for Alvin Lee's opening gig, (remember Ten Years after?) Edgar Winter will be there too. :D

www.alvinlee.com

Cookiebaker
04-03-2004, 02:00 PM
I listen to Country and some Christian music - mainly praise & worship.

My parents listened to Classical, and I still enjoy listening to that once in a while.

OK, so my music tastes are "different". :rolleyes:

Dogz
04-03-2004, 02:02 PM
Originally posted by Cookiebaker

OK, so my music tastes are "different". :rolleyes:

Eh, I love country! I know many people who listen to Christian music. :)

G.P.girl
04-03-2004, 02:04 PM
it kinda depends what kind of mood i'm in, i usually listen to hip hop or rap, but i've been listening to more pop lately and i like some rock too. i go in phases

Foam
04-03-2004, 02:25 PM
I listen to just about everything...except oldies, and rap. I can't stand oldies and rap. I listen to some hip hop, but only if there's nothing else on. :p
I love rock, punk rock, and ska the most.
Pennywise, The Bled, Perfect Circle, AFI, Descendants, and Metallica are pretty much my faves.

Whenever I'm in the mood, I listen to acoustic guitar solos. I play acoustic, and it really soothes me, I guess you could say. :p I think it's so pretty...

Kfamr
04-03-2004, 02:30 PM
Originally posted by Foam
except oldies, and rap. I can't stand oldies and rap. I listen to some hip hop, but only if there's nothing else on. :p

Wow, your music tastes have changed alot!:p

binka_nugget
04-03-2004, 02:49 PM
I listen to everything but I tend to avoid bands like blink 182, good charlotte, sum 41 and such..but I do have a few songs that I listen to almost religiously lol.

Lately, I've been listening to alot of Switchfoot, Matchbox 20 and some older songs from Queen and blondie LOL.

isis
04-03-2004, 04:10 PM
Well, I listen to both hip hop/ rap and rock. :)

slleipnir
04-03-2004, 05:41 PM
I like light rock or alternative..whatever you call it :X I liked just about anything..but I don't favor rap..I like some of it, but not a lot. I also like j-pop. (japanese music :o)

mugsy
04-03-2004, 06:18 PM
I listen to Country and Rock, mostly Classic Rock....I voted for country since that's what I listen to most, but, I like almost anything except rap and hip hop.