PDA

View Full Version : Compliment Lists - Final Lists!

Kfamr
04-03-2004, 07:44 AM
First off, I'd like to that those that participated. Especially those who were mature and had lots of patience, and also understood and accepted my explanations as to why it's been so late.

I am, sorry for the long delay. Again, thank you to those who understood.

Secondly, If you don't see your compliments list here, please do PM me it again. I'm going to post every compliment I have in my SAVED PM box. I may/may not have lost some, and some people never sent their lists in.
I was going to make a nice site with all of the lists, but for some reason now Geocities won't allow me to access that site.

Thirdly, PLEASE ALLOW ME TO FINISH POSTING BEFORE REPLYING. THANKS!! :)
I will tell you when I am finished.

The first of the compliments will begin in the next post.

Kfamr
04-03-2004, 07:45 AM
aly (Alyson) : I admire you for the fostering you do, you're an angel!

binka_nugget (Ashley) : You're fun to talk to on AIM, and a friendly person!

bluekat(Tiffany) : Kitkat! You're a great friend, and I love reading your posts.

CamCampup33 (Amber) : My sister! You're a great friend, and I feel I can tell you anything...you're the best!

Cheshirekatt (Kat) : I don't know you very well, but you seem like a great person.

CookieBaker (Anna) : Your posts are always so cheerful, they brighten my day.

Countrywolf07 (Rachel) : Nice person, I love seeing pictures of your dogs, and reading your posts.

Crikit (Tracy) : I don't know you very well, but you're a nice person who has adorable pups!

Dogz (Emma) : You're a great person, it's never a dull moment when I'm talking to you.

green_chameleon_girl (Heather): I love seeing pictures of Rex!

HoRsELUvR (Robyn): You're a very nice girl, and your posts are always so cheerful.

ILoveMyAbbyGirl (Megan) : Very friendly person, and I'm so glad you're a part of Pet Talk.

Karen (Karen) : Our moderator! Thank you for starting Pet Talk! We wouldn't be here without you!

Kfamr (KayAnn) : My odd friend...I love reading all your posts, because they all seem well thought out, and you speak your mind.

Logan (Logan): My Golden Retriever buddy! You always know what to say to someone, and you're such a cheerful person!

Lut (Lut) : I don't know you very well, but you have gorgeous cats!

Moose (Brooke) : My buddy! You always speak your mind, and you have a great sence of humor!

Nomilynn (Naomi) : I don't know you very well, but your cats are just cuties! I love seeing pictures of them!

Petlover (Jan) : Even though you're a newbie, I think you're a very nice, friendly person who loves animals very much.

primabella (Liana) : One of my favorite Pet Talkers. I love seeing pcs of Mickster, and reading all your posts.

shais_mom (Staci) : You speak your mind on things, which I highly admire.

Tikeyas_mom (jynnelle) : I can tell you love your dogs very much, and I love seeing pictures of them.

RubyMutt (Lindsey): I love Ruby! You're a great addition to Pet Talk, and you are a very friendly person.

Uabassoon (Laura) : Cool person with adorable kitties!

wolf Q (Amy) : You're a fantastic artist, and always give good advice.

wolfsoul (Jordan) : You're a great friend, and very knowledgible on dogs

YellowLabLover (Laura) : You have adorable ratties!

zanzanfergie (Sarah) : You're a very mature person, and I enjoy reading all your posts!

zippy-kat (Tonya) : I don't know you very well, but your such a nice person, who helps people in many ways.

Kfamr
04-03-2004, 07:46 AM
aly (Alyson) : Aly- There's so much I could say, but can't fit it all in a small space. You are honestly an inspiration to me; all of the animals you have homed, saved, and loved... is great. Keep up the GREAT work. You are an awesome person, and always know whats best!
binka_nugget (Ashley) : Ash- You're a great person... you're fun to talk to! And Kai and Kae... holy cow, can dogs GET any more gorgeous??!?!?! I love them!! Give em hugs for me! Thanks for being a great person Ash!
bluekat(Tiffany) : Tiff and Blueberry... Tiff, you are a really kind hearted person. You have a great personality and not to mention, a beautiful fuzz-ball kitty! Many kisses to Blue!
CamCampup33 (Amber) : Dear dear Amber... avid member of my fan club of two people!! LOL... you are such a fun person, I love your sense of humor... you crack me up! Tell Cam and Cali I said hi... Thanks for being a great friend Amber!
Cheshirekatt (Kat) : You are a friendly, all around great person... PetTalk wouldn't be the same without ya!
CookieBaker (Anna) : You are a great person. I really enjoy your posts... and not to mention the BEAUTIFUL pets you have!! Give Willow some nose scritchies for me.
Countrywolf07 (Rachel) :Rachel-- I love the way you are so caring and friendly towards everyone. Our IM chats are always great too. Take me to a concert with ya sometime!!
Crikit (Tracy) : Tracy and the Goonies!!! I don't see you much, but when I do, I love reading your posts and seeing those bright shining puppy dog faces looking back at me. You are a great person.
Dogz (Emma) : Emma Brat!!! The one and only. Also an avid member of my fan club! You are such a great person. I can't imagine PT without you!! Love ya, Emmz!
GoldenRetrLuver (Julie) : Julie- You are a great person. Friendly, caring, everything! I really enjoy your company, here and on AIM!
green_chameleon_girl (Heather) : Heather, you are a great person. I enjoy having you around, reading my stories! You're awesome, Heather!
HoRsELUvR (Robyn) : You are a kind and caring person. You bring a lot to the PT community.
Karen (Karen) : The one and only moderator!! What would we do without you?? We owe it all to you!!! Thank you!
Kfamr (KayAnn) : Kay, I admire you for your willingness to say what you think... you are a great person and very smart and mature for your age.
Logan (Logan) :You always have smart, intellegent and wonderful thoughts and opinions in your posts. You are a very kind person.
Lut (Lut) : You are one of the most caring, considerate, thoughtful and kindest people I know. And I admire you because of it. You always know the right thing to say to someone who is feeling down. Thanks, Lut, you are greatly appreciated.
Moose (Brooke) : Brooke!! Oh, our stupid dance rocks this world!! You are so much fun, nice... I LOVE YOU! Lol... you are a great person. Wouldn't be the same without ya!!!
Nomilynn (Naomi) : You are a great person. You have inspiring thoughts and creative ideas. You are a greatly appreciated person around here and we all care a great deal about you.
Petlover (Jan) : You are a great person with beautiful pets. You love my stories, and that also means alot to me. Thanks.
primabella (Liana) : Liana, you are probably one of the coolest, maturest, nicest people I know. You are a great addition to PT.
shais_mom (Staci) : You are a sweet and caring person. You are very nice and caring and bring alot of to PT.
Tikeyas_mom (jynnelle) : You are a really nice person. Great to know you, you are an awesome friend.
RubyMutt (Lindsey) : You are a really honest and nice person. You are very mature and kind.
Uabassoon (Laura) : You have a great sense of humor, and you are fun to be around. I enjoy reading your posts everyday, and look forward to seeing more of your pets.
wolf Q (Amy) : All I can say is WOW to the talent you have in drawing. I look up to you. You are a very mature person, and you know what you're doing.
wolfsoul (Jordan) : Jordan, you are such a fun person to be around, and I think you are a really great person.
YellowLabLover (Laura) : I love how you are not afraid to speak your mind. You are mature and honest, and those are important virtues in a person. You have a really great sense of humor too.
zanzanfergie (Sarah) : You are a kind and caring person, with a great attitude towards life. You are a great person in the PT community.
zippy-kat (Tonya) :You are a strong person, someone I look up to. I can only hope to be as kind and caring as you. You are an awesome person.

Kfamr
04-03-2004, 07:46 AM
aly (Alyson) : You love animals very much, and always try to help them. You have obviously done research on animal behaviour, which is very respectful.
binka_nugget (Ashley) : You have a GREAT sense of humor, and we have alot it common! You're such a good friend; I can't wait until the day we meet. AND when we live together while we both go to CWCC! We'll have to go partying!
bluekat(Tiffany) : I haven't had much of a chance to get to know you, but you seem like a very nice person and very respectful. You love Blueberry a whole bunch.
CamCampup33 (Amber) : You really love Cami alot, and I've seen pictures and must say that you are very pretty. You love animals alot.
Cheshirekatt (Kat) : You always have great advice and you really have a passion for brindle dogs. You have very cute doggies!
CookieBaker (Anna) : You really love animals and have great advice for everyone.
Countrywolf07 (Rachel) : I haven't had much of a chance to get to know you, but from what I've seen you are a very nice person. From your pictures I see that you are very pretty.
Crikit (Tracy) : I love your sense of humor; you remind me of a very good friend of mine (Who's name is Tracie; small world???). Talking about things that don't make sense are fun lol.
Dogz (Emma) : You're a great friend, and you love animals alot. You like to help out, and you're nice to everyone.
GoldenRetrLuver (Julie) : You are a very good friend, and love to help out. You have a friendly attitude, and are fun to talk to.
green_chameleon_girl (Heather) : You are great to talk to, we have some in common. It's fun camming with you and your sister at Jynnelle's!!!
HoRsELUvR (Robyn) : I don't know you well, but you seem very nice and like to give advice where you can.
ILoveMyAbbyGirl (Megan) : You are fun to talk to, and we can relate to alot of things, I'm sure. You love to write and have a great talent, so keep it up.
Karen (Karen) : I have a great deal of respect for you. You like to help out when needed, and love to get in the spirit of things. Your love of pets is obvious. I don't think you could ever dislike any creature.
Kfamr (KayAnn) : You really love dogs, and we can relate in that way. You like to help out with sigs which is obviously a fun way to help out and show some talent.
Logan (Logan) : You are one of the nicest people on PT. Always willing to give advice and help out where you can. You have an obvious love for animals.
Lut (Lut) : I think you are a great person. You have a wonderful sense of humor, and I love hearing about Belgium.
Moose (Brooke) : You really love dogs. I think it's great that you take the time to reply to most people's picture threads and give a nice compliment.
Nomilynn (Naomi) : You are one of my favourite people; you're always nice and you have a great love for animals! I like talking to you on aim, and I hope my Christmas card gets to you soon!
Petlover (Jan) : You have a real passion for pets. I like how you take them time to respond to people's picture threads.
primabella (Liana) : I love to talk to you on msn, you are a great friend, and a wondeful person. I love how we can relate to certain things (teenage life, eh??). And this reminds me that I have to get on my livejournal!
shais_mom (Staci) : You have a great love for animals! Keegan is also gorgeous.....
Tikeyas_mom (jynnelle) : You are one of my best friends! We have an awesome time together and can relate to pretty much everything! I can't wait till we live together; we will have the best time because everything we love is the same. And this weekend should be great. I can smell Ruby's now....
RubyMutt (Lindsey) : You are such a great person, I love seeing pics of Ruby.
Uabassoon (Laura) : I think you are a great person; you love animals alot. I haven't had much a chance to get to know you, but I think you are nice.
wolf Q (Amy) : I think you are a very nice person; always willing to help out. You helped me out with Ebay, and then you make all of those nice ornaments for everyone. I can't remember, but I think you're coming to the Van meeting? I hope to see you and Nebo there!
YellowLabLover (Laura) : You really like horses and rats; that's cool. I hope you get those dream dogs of your's one day!
zanzanfergie (Sarah) : You are a very nice person. I like Buffy alot too.
zippy-kat (Tonya) : You are very nice. I haven't had much of a chance to get to know you, but everyone seems to really love you so I bet you're just great!

Kfamr
04-03-2004, 07:47 AM
aly (Alyson) : does wonderful things for all animals, tirelessly
binka_nugget (Ashley) : always nice
bluekat(Tiffany) : has a beautiful cat that she adores
CamCampup33 (Amber) : always upbeat
Cheshirekatt (Kat) : always nice and informative
CookieBaker (Anna) : has beautiful animals and is always nice to everyone
Countrywolf07 (Rachel) : very dedicated to her music
Crikit (Tracy) : awesome to get to know in chat
Dogz (Emma) : is always nice to people
GoldenRetrLuver (Julie) : always nice to people has beautiful animals
green_chameleon_girl (Heather) always upbeat
HoRsELUvR (Robyn) always nice and upbeat
ILoveMyAbbyGirl (Megan) : has come a long way and become an asset to PT
Karen (Karen) : she is the 'reason' for this wonderful place, where I have met some of my best friends
Kfamr (KayAnn) : has also come a long way and has beautiful dogs
Logan (Logan) beautiful pets, everyone of them, and always has something good to say
Lut (Lut) : is so sweet and pleasent I love everyone of her posts
Moose (Brooke) : loyal to her friends
Nomilynn (Naomi) : great to get to know in chat and her love abounds for people and her pets
Petlover (Jan) : always upbeat
primabella (Liana) : always nice and mediates posts
shais_mom (Staci) : n/a
Tikeyas_mom (jynnelle) : loves her pets unconditionally/loyalty to her friends
RubyMutt (Lindsey) is always nice and great personality
Uabassoon (Laura) : great personality, sense of humor
wolf Q (Amy) : is just the sweetest thing, that I just adore and am so glad I met in person
wolfsoul (Jordan) : loyalty to her friends - very admirable
YellowLabLover (Laura) : loyalty to her pets, has a great smile, good person
zanzanfergie (Sarah) : has beautiful animals, loyalty to what she believes in
zippy-kat (Tonya) : is one of the most beautiful, wonderful special friends I could have every asked for. She is one of my angel.

Kfamr
04-03-2004, 07:47 AM
aly (Alyson) : true animal advocate

binka_nugget (Ashley) : You always try to say something supportive of people

bluekat(Tiffany) : you always have an upbeat attitude and seem like a fun person

CamCampup33 (Amber) : always try to bring in a sense of fun

Cheshirekatt (Kat) : You have a great sense of humour and your posts always make me smile

CookieBaker (Anna) : you are a kind hearted person with a gentle spirit

Countrywolf07 (Rachel) : good sense of humour

Crikit (Tracy) : your crazy sense of humour is always good for a laugh, but you are also a supportive friend

Dogz (Emma) : very creative artist

GoldenRetrLuver (Julie) : always happy and upbeat

green_chameleon_girl (Heather) : you try to see the good in people

HoRsELUvR (Robyn): always have something supportive to say

ILoveMyAbbyGirl (Megan) : good writer

Karen (Karen) : always looking for the good in a situation, even when things don't look too positive

Kfamr (KayAnn) : very talented artist and devoted to your pups

Logan (Logan) : tries to see the good in everyone

Lut (Lut) : always fun to talk to and tries to give everyone compliments in posts

Moose (Brooke) : very commited to animals

Petlover (Jan) : very happy posts

primabella (Liana) : you always try to make people feel special and are very kind

shais_mom (Staci) : you stand up for what you believe in and are also a supportive friend

Tikeyas_mom (jynnelle) : always try to move past difficult situations and not hold grudges

RubyMutt (Lindsey) : talented photographer and loving mom to Ruby

Uabassoon (Laura) : great sense of humour and positive person

wolf Q (Amy) : the most talented artist I've ever seen, with a kind heart and good friend

wolfsoul (Jordan) : always look for the good in people, and try to smooth out difficult situations

YellowLabLover (Laura) : fun personality and good sense of humour

zanzanfergie (Sarah) : sweet disposition with a kind heart

zippy-kat (Tonya) : great listener, wonderful support system and fantastic friend

Kfamr
04-03-2004, 07:48 AM
aly (Alyson) : You always know what to say.
binka_nugget (Ashley) : Gives great advice.
bluekat(Tiffany) : I love your kitty, and you seem like a nice person.
CamCampup33 (Amber) : Fun to talk to.
Cheshirekatt (Kat) : Always has fun posts to read.
CookieBaker (Anna) : So nice, you are awesome anna!
Countrywolf07 (Rachel) : Fun to talk to about... anything.
Crikit (Tracy) : Always has nice posts.
GoldenRetrLuver (Julie) : You rock! Always seems to be in a good mood.
green_chameleon_girl (Heather) I love reading your posts, you are so much fun.
HoRsELUvR (Robyn) I don't know you very well, but you always seem very nice.
ILoveMyAbbyGirl (Megan) : Writes wonderfully. Addicted to your stories.
Karen (Karen) : Always knows what kind of advice to give you.
Kfamr (KayAnn) : I look up to you, Kay, you are so mature, and you take the best photos.
Logan (Logan) Always has nice posts on DOTD.
Lut (Lut) : Haven't heard from you much lately, (hint, hint) but you always seem nice.
Moose (Brooke) : BROOKE! Always so much fun to talk to on AIM, about anything.
Nomilynn (Naomi) : Always has something nice to say.
Petlover (Jan) : Gives out great nicknames!
primabella (Liana) : I love your Mickey pictures! He is just too cute, your posts make me smile.
shais_mom (Staci) : Gives great advice.
Tikeyas_mom (jynnelle) : Puts up with us, we can make up so easily on aim.
RubyMutt (Lindsey) Always has very nice comments.
Uabassoon (Laura) : I love hearing about your kittes, and nice posts.
wolf Q (Amy) : You draw so good, and I love seeing Nebo, Reggie, and Smokey.
wolfsoul (Jordan) : Knows a lot about dog breeds.
YellowLabLover (Laura) : I love hearing about your ratties, and you know a lot about them.
zanzanfergie (Sarah) : Puts in a nice comment at pictures.
zippy-kat (Tonya) : Always is fun in the thurday thread.

Kfamr
04-03-2004, 07:49 AM
aly (Alyson) : Unbelievably caring, kind, and knowledgeable...I really admire the things you do for animals.
binka_nugget (Ashley) : Such a sweetheart, with two of the cutest Shelties I've seen!
bluekat(Tiffany) : I don't know you extremely well, but you seem like such an amazing person.
CamCampup33 (Amber) : Camber! You're such a fun person to talk to, I love hearing all your stories! I'm so glad you decided to stay at Pet Talk.
Cheshirekatt (Kat) : I really don't know you very well, but I definitely look forward to understanding more about you and your interests.
CookieBaker (Anna) : AnnaBanana, you're awesome. Plus, you've got one of the cutest pups at PT....mind if I "borrow" him for a little while?
Countrywolf07 (Rachel) : You seem like you've got a great head on your shoulders and are so nice. I love hearing your stories.
Crikit (Tracy) : I don't know you too well, but I would love to find out more about you.
Dogz (Emma) : Emma!! My AIM buddy, lol. What can I say? You're too fun!
GoldenRetrLuver (Julie) : Jules! You're awesome! I love reading your posts and just talking with you.
green_chameleon_girl (Heather) : You're so sweet, and I can't wait to hear more from you. Only 500 posts? More please!
HoRsELUvR (Robyn) : I don't know you too well, but I really hope to learn more about you.
ILoveMyAbbyGirl (Megan) : Megs! STUPID DANCE! Thanks for always being there to make me laugh.
Karen (Karen) : Karen, you're so nice and I can always count on you for answers and advice.
Kfamr (KayAnn) : Kayster....KayKay....my budd-ay. lmao. Where to start? You were one of the first people I really "connected" with at Pet Talk, and I'm so grateful for that. I feel like I can always talk to you, and I hope you feel the same way about me....if not, YOU CAN! You're an amazing person, remember that.
Logan (Logan) : You're so caring and really seem knowledgeable about everything. I love reading your posts.
Lut (Lut) : I don't know you extremely well, but what I do know of you I love. You're so sweet and I always love to hear your stories.
Nomilynn (Naomi) : I don't know you very well, but I look forward to learning much more about you.
Petlover (Jan) : You're such a sweetie and you really seem to know your stuff.
primabella (Liana) : Liana, you're an amazing person and I always love to read your posts. You are so sweet, and you have such a handsome little Sheltie.
shais_mom (Staci) : You're such a nice person and I always love to hear what you have to say.
Tikeyas_mom (jynnelle) : You seem to have a great love for animals and I like that. I know we got off to a rough start, but I hope everything can get worked out.
RubyMutt (Lindsey) : You're so sweet and have one of the cutest furkids around. I love hearing all about you and your Ruby girl.
Uabassoon (Laura) : You are such a nice person and sometimes I think we just might have the same mind.
wolf Q (Amy) : You seem to be extremely knowledgeable and caring. I love reading your posts and hearing all your stories.
wolfsoul (Jordan) : You are so nice and really have a great sense of humor. I can tell that you have a great love for all animals, and I admire that.
YellowLabLover (Laura) : You have a great sense of humor and are great to talk to.
zanzanfergie (Sarah) : I don't know you very well, but I do know that you seem like a wonderful person.
zippy-kat (Tonya) : You're so nice and always have great things to say.

Kfamr
04-03-2004, 07:49 AM
aly (Alyson) : A very compassionate individual, dedicated to all things four-footed (and some things not so four-footed)!
binka_nugget (Ashley) :
bluekat(Tiffany) : I always look forward to your posts!
CamCampup33 (Amber) : What a nutty girl! Love your sense of humor and of course the Cami pictures!
Cheshirekatt (Kat) : Kat, a wonderfully caring lady – LOVE the shoe collection, too!
CookieBaker (Anna) : What’s not to love about Anna? She’s a sweetie!
Countrywolf07 (Rachel) : I’ve never “met” someone so addicted to country music! Ha ha… even though our music tastes are different, I’m thankful we share a “bond” through pet talk. You’re an energetic individual and your posts are so fun!
Crikit (Tracy) : Ha ha! MY SOUL SHINES BRIGHT AS THE SUN AND I’LL DRY YOU LIKE A PRUNE! Just kidding, she mite smite me, if I say that. Tracy—totally upbeat with a humorous approach on life – the best!
Dogz (Emma) : A sweetie for sure!
GoldenRetrLuver (Julie) : You’re a sweetie! Love to see your posts on Pet Talk!
green_chameleon_girl (Heather) GCG – you’re an asset to Pet talk; it wouldn’t be the same without you!
HoRsELUvR (Robyn) –I’m so glad you’re a part of the board. Love to read your posts!
ILoveMyAbbyGirl (Megan) : A fun person with fun posts! What more could you ask?
Karen (Karen) : Quick with a kind word, our Mayor is there to bring peace and scritches to furry and not-so-furry citizens of pet talkville. What would we do without her?
Kfamr (KayAnn) : You know it’s unfair you get to read these before everyone else, right?! ha ha! So long as you know! Lol Kayann, even though we don’t always see eye-to-eye, I always think the best of you. I wish you all the best in school, life, and love. Give those two furries a hug for me – also thank them for being there to console you when I can’t.
Logan (Logan) Hey look, “MOM’s” on the list! Woo hoo! It’s been a year of changes for you hasn’t it? I wish you all the best and hope to see more pics of your four-footers (and two-wingers, too of course)! You’re an asset to PT and a enjoyable person to be around.
Lut (Lut) : Awww, it’s our Lut! PT just wouldn’t be the same without you. Lut, I love your posts – my only complaint… there’s not nearly enough pictures of the Billie and his g.piggie friend! I wish you all the best the new year has to bring.
Moose (Brooke) : Your determination and ability to speak your mind is very admirable!
Nomilynn (Naomi) : Naomi, one of my bestest online friends – compassionate, caring, and always quick to lend a hand. I’m glad we’ve gotten to know each other. I feel I can trust you with anything and everything! {{hugs}}
Petlover (Jan) : What a fun person to have on the board! Love your posts – keep it up!
primabella (Liana) : Your posts are always so fun! I look forward to reading more of them!
shais_mom (Staci) : Maaaannnn… that girl, Staci signed up! Nuts. I don’t think there’s anything nice to say about her! Muwhahaha. So I’m going to totally give myself away so you don’t blame others for the “nasty” comments --- think “prison dishtowel.” ‘Nough said. You’re the bestest – my favorite! Thank you for EVERYTHING lately – esp. the shoulder to cry on & the straight-forward answers you give. You have no idea how much comfort you’ve given me during these last few months. {{hugs}}
Tikeyas_mom (jynnelle) : I admire your compassion and soft heart for animals in need. I don’t necessarily agree with your opinions but believe you do what your heart tells you too. That is a good strength to have!
RubyMutt (Lindsey): Linds, what a fun, fun, fun person! There needs to be more like you!
Uabassoon (Laura) : Laura! Always an interesting asset to the late night chats! And so full of information too! For example, the swing and “hello kitty”… who knew?! Lol An A++++ person in my book!
wolf Q (Amy) : Tsk, tsk. Is there anything nice to say about her? Of course there is! She’s a wonderfully talented artist and a complete nut over her Bebo. I’m proud to call her my buddie! (But we think Bebo should wear the bunnie ears more often! )
wolfsoul (Jordan) : A zaney girl who’s loyal to her friends! (Not to mention the to-die-for –hair! Love it!)
YellowLabLover (Laura) : I admire your ability to speak your mind. A terrific rattie mommy and a joy to have on pet talk!
zanzanfergie (Sarah) : A true friend to animals. A wonderful, wonderful personality and a very, very talented writer. LOVE YOUR POSTS!

Kfamr
04-03-2004, 07:50 AM
aly (Alyson) : Rescue angel
binka_nugget (Ashley) : Funny
bluekat(Tiffany) : Great to talk with about the Sims
CamCampup33 (Amber) : Always there to talk to
Cheshirekatt (Kat) : Such a nice person
CookieBaker (Anna) : Nice woman
Countrywolf07 (Rachel) : Admire her pride of her music
Crikit (Tracy) : Good furmom
Dogz (Emma) : Great friend
GoldenRetrLuver (Julie) : Wonderful person
green_chameleon_girl (Heather) : Funny
HoRsELUvR (Robyn) : Cool girl
ILoveMyAbbyGirl (Megan) : Good to her nephew
Karen (Karen) : Patient
Kfamr (KayAnn) : Amazing with photography
Logan (Logan) : Nice and encouraging allt he time
Lut (Lut) : Cute and sweet
Moose (Brooke) : Sweet and funny
Nomilynn (Naomi) : Understanding
Petlover (Jan) : Sweet girl
shais_mom (Staci) : Cool
Tikeyas_mom (jynnelle) : Nice girl
RubyMutt (Lindsey) : Always sweet
Uabassoon (Laura) : Good person
wolf Q (Amy) : Artistic
wolfsoul (Jordan) : Very intelligent
YellowLabLover (Laura) : Not afraid to speak her mind
zanzanfergie (Sarah) : So polite and sweet
zippy-kat (Tonya) : Great person

Kfamr
04-03-2004, 07:51 AM
aly (Alyson) : Such a caring, kind hearted person
binka_nugget (Ashley) : Very talented
bluekat(Tiffany) : Such a great person to talk to
Cheshirekatt (Kat) : Cute pets!
CookieBaker (Anna) : Always so nice to everyone
Countrywolf07 (Rachel) : Very nice
Crikit (Tracy) : A Nice person, i dont know much about you, or know you well for that matter, but looking foward to getting to know you
Dogz (Emma) : Great person
GoldenRetrLuver (Julie) : Always fun to talk to
green_chameleon_girl (Heather) : Nice, good stories too
HoRsELUvR (Robyn) : good person, always there for someone to talk
ILoveMyAbbyGirl (Megan) : TALENT! You have excellent talent, keep that up!
Karen (Karen) : Always so sweet to everyone, a joy to have as our admin!
Kfamr (KayAnn) : Ah.. Kay kay.. Whats not to say good about kay kay! She always expresses her opionion, good or bad, and she is nice to just about everyone!
Logan (Logan) : I think your a great person, who loves their dogs very much
Lut (Lut) : Gives great advice, nice person
Moose (Brooke) : Brooke! Shes my nice little buddy! hehe Brooke your a great person, and also always expresses her opionion!
Nomilynn (Naomi) : I dont know you very well, but you seem like a nice person!
Petlover (Jan) : Loves her pets alot, as you can tell, great person.. good stories!
primabella (Liana) : LIANA!!!! hehe, liana you are such a great person, fun to talk to!
shais_mom (Staci) : BEAUTIFUL animals..
Tikeyas_mom (jynnelle) : Also someone who loves her pets very much
RubyMutt (Lindsey) : Aw Ruby is adorable! You are also a great person
Uabassoon (Laura) : Nice person
wolf Q (Amy) : You have such talent, give great advice, and are a good person to talk to!
wolfsoul (Jordan) : AW! Your pets are adorable!
YellowLabLover (Laura) : Great person!
zanzanfergie (Sarah) : I dont know you too well, hope i can get to know you better
zippy-kat (Tonya) : Very nice person!

Kfamr
04-03-2004, 07:51 AM
aly (Alyson) : I dont know you to well but i have read your posts and I enjoy them
binka_nugget (Ashley) : You have the cutest animals and you are very nice
bluekat(Tiffany) : Im jealous of you hehe LOL
CamCampup33 (Amber) : Your funny and nice and I like reading your posts
Cheshirekatt (Kat) : I havent talked to you before but you sound like an extremly nice person!!
CookieBaker (Anna) : I love reading your posts and threads you a nice person
Countrywolf07 (Rachel) : You are really nice
Crikit (Tracy) : Im not really sure who you are but you sound really nice
Dogz (Emma) : I love reading your threads and posts your sooo nice
GoldenRetrLuver (Julie) : I love having you on pet talk because you so nice!
HoRsELUvR (Robyn): Your a very nice person and I like reading your posts
ILoveMyAbbyGirl (Megan) : I LOVE YOUR STORYS! your really nice
Karen (Karen) : Thank you for creating this wonderful site YOU ROCK!
Kfamr (KayAnn) : I really like reading your threads and posts and I want your dogs! Simba and Nala RULE!
Logan (Logan): Your very very very nice!
Lut (Lut) : I enjoy your posts your a sweet person
Moose (Brooke) : You are very nice and im glad you are on pet talk!!
Nomilynn (Naomi) : I like having you on potd!!
Petlover (Jan) : we can draw eachother pictures lol I want your animals!
primabella (Liana) : I love reading your posts and I want your dog!
shais_mom (Staci) : You are a really nice person!!
Tikeyas_mom (jynnelle) : Hey penpal LOL your really funny and nice!
RubyMutt (Lindsey) : I love reading your threads and posts!
Uabassoon (Laura) :
wolf Q (Amy) : I love your drawings!
wolfsoul (Jordan) : Your really fun to talk to on msn and your really nice
YellowLabLover (Laura) : I love your animals! you are really nice
zanzanfergie (Sarah) : I want your bunny! your really nice to talk to !!
zippy-kat (Tonya) : I like talking to you cause you so nice!

Kfamr
04-03-2004, 07:53 AM
aly (Alyson) : You are very informative and you always know what to say
binka_nugget (Ashley) : you are a great friend you always make me laugh MUFF
bluekat(Tiffany) : I love reading your posts
CamCampup33 (Amber) : you are a good friend
Cheshirekatt (Kat) : U like alice in wonderland, so you are cool lol
CookieBaker (Anna) : you are a great doggie mom
Countrywolf07 (Rachel) : I love seeing pics of your pets they are so cute
Crikit (Tracy) : you are a very informative person
Dogz (Emma) : I love your pups, and look forward to many more posts
GoldenRetrLuver (Julie) : you are a great friend
green_chameleon_girl (Heather) haha you are the best heather
HoRsELUvR (Robyn): look forward to seeing ya around the forum
ILoveMyAbbyGirl (Megan) : I just love abby, and i love reading your posts, keep it up
Karen (Karen) : i love mis hoppy she is adorable, you must post more pics
Kfamr (KayAnn) : your posts are interesting
Logan (Logan) you are a great person, dont ever leave ptLut (Lut) : cant wait to read more posts
Moose (Brooke) : moose is so cute
Nomilynn (Naomi) : your replys are very informative and you are very direct, thats awsome
Petlover (Jan) : Hope you stick around pt
primabella (Liana) : I just love micky, he is so cute, you are a great person
shais_mom (Staci) : kiss the pets for me , you are a good poster
RubyMutt (Lindsey) Your posts always are so nice, you are a very great person
Uabassoon (Laura) : Many people act shelfish and rude, but not you, you are very kind and generous, good job
wolf Q (Amy) : Your a great dog owner, nebo is just beautiful you take great care of him
wolfsoul (Jordan) : You are a great friend jordan, (bah) i wish i was a bah. lmao
YellowLabLover (Laura) : I love the ratties, you must post pics of them asap . You know so much abotu ratties, i hope that one day you get a lab .
zanzanfergie (Sarah) : I love the bun, he is so cute. You are a very nice person, look forward to many more posts.
zippy-kat (Tonya) :Yuo are a very caring pet owner, you will always be one of the people i ask for advice

Kfamr
04-03-2004, 07:55 AM
aly (Alyson) : You're a very caring person whom I look up to. I admire you for all your hard work with homeless animals.

bluekat(Tiffany) : Although I haven't talked to you much, I've always thought you were a sweet person.

CamCampup33 (Amber) : bambam/lj buddy, you're such a great friend. (Good luck with the chris thing lol)

Cheshirekatt (Kat) : You sound like such a nice person. I'm glad you're a part of pet talk.

CookieBaker (Anna) : You're such a lovely person and I'm glad I've had the chance to "meet" you and your gorgeous boy.

Countrywolf07 (Rachel) : You sound like a very nice person (and have the cutest pups!)

Crikit (Tracy) : I love seeing photos of your gorgeous three and I'm sure you're one of the bestest mommies any doggy could ask for.

Dogz (Emma) : I just love seeing pics of all your pets. You're such a nice person. I'm glad you're a part of Pet Talk.

GoldenRetrLuver (Julie) : *Shakes fat* *jiggles butt* <<ehhh new inside joke okay? Lol..iunno..need to think of more. You're so "wickedly" awesome. You understand my dumb lame jokes and you're one of the nicest pters I've ever "met". Kudos to you! lol

green_chameleon_girl (Heather) You're a great addition to Pet Talk and I'm glad you're part of the "family".

HoRsELUvR (Robyn) I haven't had much of a chance to get to know you but I'm sure you're very nice and sweet as there hasn't been anything but nice posts from you.

ILoveMyAbbyGirl (Megan) : I love seeing pictures of your gorgeous girl (*hint* we need more! ) I'm glad you're a part of pet talk.

Karen (Karen) : Thank you and Paul so much for making pet talk what it is. This is without a doubt the most friendly family-like site I've ever been to. It's great to be able to talk to other pet lovers who share the same feelings that you do. Thanks once again.

Kfamr (KayAnn) : Kayyyyy..I'll try to keep this as short as possible. You're such a wicked person. Pet Talk wouldn't be the same without you (or your two gorgeous puppers).

Logan (Logan) I'm glad you're a part of pet talk. Your pets are such gorgeous kids...I can't get enough pictures *hint hint* lol

Lut (Lut) : Well, I haven't talked to you much but you do sound like a nice person.

Moose (Brooke) : Great addition to pet talk! Moose just looks like the sweetest boy. I'm glad you're part of our family.

Nomilynn (Naomi) : You're a very nice person. I love reading your posts.

Petlover (Jan) : My fellow sheltie lover..I'm glad your dad is letting you stay on pet talk. It was nice to talk about the collie club..and shelties in general.

primabella (Liana) : *flings poop* guess who? lmao. Remember, I have 1 week X 2 dogs = LOTS OF POOP. mwhaha..you'll never beat me. Maria (*snickers*), you're an awesome person. I couldn't ask for a better poop flinging buddy.

shais_mom (Staci) : I love reading your posts. You're probably one of the nicest pet talkers I've had the chance of "meeting" and yet, you still get your point across. I really admire that.

Tikeyas_mom (jynnelle) : ehhhhh..guess who? give you a hint..*jordan's jealous of our phone convo* lmao. I can't wait till I meet you and tikeya (and hopefully Oscar) in march. We shall stay up all night talking about umbrellas with Jordan. Lmao...anywho, you're a great friend..with the most gorgeous sibe I've seen..(And I plan on stealing your dane one day LMAO)

RubyMutt (Lindsey) You're an awesome person. I love reading your posts and I really adore those pictures of gorgeous Ruby.

Uabassoon (Laura) : You're my most interesting (and fun sounding) LJ buddy I have. You've got a wicked sense of humour and have the most hillarious tampon loving kitty

wolf Q (Amy) : Words can not describe how great it is to have you and Nebo at Pet Talk. You have amazing talent..I love your drawings. And I just love all the pictures of Nebo (which we don't get enough lol). It's great to have you here.

wolfsoul (Jordan) : Jo-jo/booger muncher/umbrella buddy..ehhhh. You've got a great sense of humour..almost as sick and perverted as mine LMAO. I can't wait till we meet in march...and when we go to CWCC..eee..roommate buddies! (mwhahha..I shall have my gsd (or rottie..or..pittie) by then)

YellowLabLover (Laura) : I'm glad we've "met". I love all your rattie and kitty pictures. You have such a gorgeous group. I'm very glad you're a member of this family.

zanzanfergie (Sarah) : You sound like an amazing person. From what I've read, you're very very sweet and I admire you so much.

zippy-kat (Tonya) : You're such a sweet and amazing person. I'm glad you're a part of pet talk.

Kfamr
04-03-2004, 07:55 AM
aly (Alyson) : I really admire you for fostering all those animals all the time and being an angel to them You are also a very nice person. I also love seeing pics of your pets.

binka_nugget (Ashley) : You have very cute shelties I also look forward to seeing pics of them, and you're also a very nice person.

CamCampup33 (Amber) : You're a very nice person, and fun to talk to. Cami is such a cute dog, and I love seeing pictures of her.

Cheshirekatt (Kat) : You seem like a very nice person, and I love reading your posts You always have something nice to say.

CookieBaker (Anna) : You are a very nice person, and I always look forward to seeing pics of Malone and Marigold. They're both so cute and beautiful!

Countrywolf07 (Rachel) : You seem like a very nice person, and you always have something nice to say.

Crikit (Tracy) : You have very cute dogs, and I always love seeing pictures of them. You're also a very nice person.

Dogz (Emma) : You are a very nice person, and I love seeing pictures of all your adorable animals You always have something nice to say.

GoldenRetrLuver (Julie) : You are a very nice person, and fun to talk to. I love seeing pictures of Daisy and Molly, they're both gorgeous

green_chameleon_girl (Heather): You seem very nice, and you have very cute dogs

HoRsELUvR (Robyn): You seem like a very nice person, and you always have something nice to say.

ILoveMyAbbyGirl (Megan) : You are a very nice person, and you always have something nice to say in your posts. Abby is also a very cute dog, and I love seeing pictures of her, and Gavin too.

Karen (Karen) : You're a very nice person, and always know the right things to say. I'm also very happy that you created PT

Kfamr (KayAnn) : I always look forward to seeing pictures of Simba and Nala, they're so cute! You also make the best sigs lol

Logan (Logan): You are a very nice person, and you always have nice things to say. I love seeing pictures of your pets.

Kfamr
04-03-2004, 07:56 AM
binka_nugget (Ashley) : very caring and patient, eager to learn

bluekat(Tiffany) : has very enjoyable posts because she is nice to everyone, always in a good mood

CamCampup33 (Amber) : positive and upbeat personality, a true pleasure to “be around”

Cheshirekatt (Kat) : admired by many for her rescue efforts, intelligent and funny

CookieBaker (Anna) : friendly, thoughtful, understanding, very approachable and easy to talk to

Countrywolf07 (Rachel) : creative, devoted, caring, good sense of humor

Crikit (Tracy) : hilarious sense of humor, great to talk to, you can always count on her to lift your spirits

Dogz (Emma) : upbeat, funny, always has an encouraging word

GoldenRetrLuver (Julie) : positive, warm, caring, always willing to lend an ear when someone needs it

green_chameleon_girl (Heather) : sweet, energetic, friendly, easygoing

HoRsELUvR (Robyn) : mature, always nice to people, should definitely post more often, would love to hear from her more

ILoveMyAbbyGirl (Megan) : her love for her family and her animals is so strong that you can tell what a caring person she is (even if you don’t know her too well), fun to talk to

Karen (Karen) : considerate of everyone's feelings, has a wonderful talent in writing and a beautiful way with words

Kfamr (KayAnn) : wonderful photography talent, not afraid to speak up for what she believes in, very sweet and smart

Logan (Logan) : loyal to her friends and always the first to stick up for someone, a wonderful mom to both fur and skin kids

Lut (Lut) : so sensitive to the feelings of others, a wonderful mom, wife, and furmom

Moose (Brooke) : outspoken, stands up for her friends, funny

Nomilynn (Naomi) : encouraging in tough situations, always there to talk to when you need her, will always be there sticking up for the underdog, not afraid to speak her mind, very very nice

Petlover (Jan) : very mature and smart, sweet and innocent, great compassion for animals

primabella (Liana) : kind, generous, always there for her friends

shais_mom (Staci) : funny, understanding, always willing to lend her opinion to help someone out

Tikeyas_mom (jynnelle) : tolerant, accepting, a loyal friend

RubyMutt (Lindsey) : kind and supportive, never heard a negative thing out of her mouth, always has something nice to say

Uabassoon (Laura) : very nice, accepting of others' views and opinions, patient, funny

wolf Q (Amy) : great friend, funny, compassionate, and has so many wonderful talents

wolfsoul (Jordan) : outgoing and silly, a loyal friend

YellowLabLover (Laura) : smart, quick witted and insightful

zanzanfergie (Sarah) : a good shoulder to lean on, a wonderful, supportive friend, very sweet

zippy-kat (Tonya) : this girl is a blast, sweet, funny, caring, and wonderful to talk to

Kfamr
04-03-2004, 07:57 AM
aly (Alyson) :
Aly, you're one of the most generous people in know, in both love and time. What you've sacrificed of yourself to care for your fosters in incredible. I think what I'm trying to say is that when I grow up, I want to be just like you .

binka_nugget (Ashley) :
Ashley, this is zanzanfergie so you know, and I just wanted to let you know how sorry I am that I never replied to your PM about the photoshop help! I know that this isn't exactly the right time or place, but I think it was kind of relevant, because it shows what a gorgeous and generous girl you are, and how sweet it was of you to help me (and you actually really did! I'm doing amazing things with brushes now, lol ). You're an amazing mom to your furkids, and take some beautiful pictures of Kaedyn and Kai.

CookieBaker (Anna) :
Anna, I think you are absolutely taken for granted around here, and I just want to let you know how much I appreciate your calmness and gentlness when things get a little heated. You're always fair, and always nice, and I just feel like I could trust you. Plus Malone is a big furry gentleman and you have taken some simply stunning pictures of the precious guy.

Karen (Karen) :
Karen, sometimes you are the voice of reason in Pettalk and for that I thank you! You always have something very wise to say, and though that impression might be exemplified by the fact that you are the webmiss, I always feel like when you put your two cents in it is bound to be something profound.

Kfamr (KayAnn) :
Kay, you are such a strong, intelligent girl and I love that you are always courageous enough to express your opinion, even when it's unpopular. You're brave and smart and I admire you so much for it. I also love, and look forward to, your pictures of Simba and Nala more than anybody else's on Pettalk. Not only are your models just gorgeous, but the pictures are always original and so artistic.

Logan (Logan):
Logan, sometimes I think you're the sweetest lady around here, and that I could talk to you, and trust as if you were my Mom. I think your Helen is a very lucky girl, and so are all your precious furkids. Thankyou for being so gentle, patient, and kind always, whether you're replying to a quadruple pillar of a first-time poster.

Nomilynn (Naomi) :
Naomi, I may have only talked to you once or twice but you've always been so sweet to me, and a lot of fun on AIM. I think what made me admire you most was your genuine love and concern for your friend Aly when she was running herself down looking after all her fosters. You was so kind and patient to her, and didn't spend even one moment talking about yourself. That impressed me then, and it still does. You're a very lovely lady.

bluekat(Tiffany) :
Tiffany, you're a really sweet girl who always has the courage to ask for help about your pets and I admire your patience to take it all on board.

Countrywolf07 (Rachel) :
Rachel, I love that you have an interest outside of pets that you can bring to the board, which is country music. i really don't get it but I admire you for being such an amazing fan! I also think you're a really, really pretty girl from the photos I've seen of you with Nebo.

green_chameleon_girl (Heather)
Heather, I love that you are such a devoted repile mother especially when they are not mainstream pets. You obviously love little Rex very much, and from his pictures I do too!

HorsELUvR (Robyn)
Robyn, you are a very nice person with some interesting things to say about each topic. Plus, it's always good to see a fellow Buffyite around the boards

CamCampup33 (Amber) :
Amber, you are lots of fun and a very lively person, and I can't get enough of your sweet Cami pictures.

Cheshirekatt (Kat) :
Kat, I don't often venture into the cat side, but from the posts you have in General I've formed an impression of a very intelligent, nice lady who always sticks up for her opinions.

Petlover (Jan) :
Jan, you are the first person I have ever known who has had a goat for a pet, so I think you are a wonderful ambassador for the goat owning public! You speak your opinion very well, and are a very nice person.

RubyMutt (Lindsey)
Lindsey, what I love most about you is that you always have kind word for everyone. You've made me feel better lots of times, and your kind words about my guineas still make me happy today when I think back on them. I think Ruby is one of the most special, well loved dogs I've ever seen, and that you're a very sweet lady.

Uabassoon (Laura) :
Laura, I've always had the impression that you're a very intelligent, learned person and that you try to always get the full story and not judge people and I admire that. I don't know you so well because I rarely venture onto the cat side, but from I do know you're a very nice person and a wonderful catmom.

ILoveMyAbbyGirl (Megan) :
Megan, I've always been impressed by the way you apologised a while back, I thought it was handled with dignity and that you were a very courageous girl to do so.

wolfsoul (Jordan) :
Jordan, your prescence is always appreciated around the boards, because you're always patient and lovely. I admire what a good and loyal friend you are to Jynnelle, always, and how you stick up for her at the same time as having genuine concern for all animals.

Kfamr
04-03-2004, 07:57 AM
aly (Alyson) : You have a big heart and are always willing to help an animal in need.
binka_nugget (Ashley) : You're very dedicated to both your dogs and are an overall nice person
bluekat(Tiffany) :a joyful person who worships her cats
CamCampup33 (Amber) :Almost always happy, your posts are always a joy to see
Cheshirekatt (Kat) :a genuinely nice person who adores her fur kids
CookieBaker (Anna) : a truely nice person who worships your dog
Countrywolf07 (Rachel) : a good person whose posts I'd like to see more often
Dogz (Emma) :a joy to see around pet talk
GoldenRetrLuver (Julie) :a dedicated fur mom
green_chameleon_girl (Heather):a happy and joyful person
HoRsELUvR (Robyn):a very nice and caring individual
ILoveMyAbbyGirl (Megan) : a caring person
Karen (Karen) :Not only are you a caring person you have helped to create and maintain a place that is a joy to take part in.
Kfamr (KayAnn) : You have so much talent that at times I'm just
amazed. Plus you love your dogs like no one else I know.
Logan (Logan) you are perhaps one of the most dedicated fur and flesh moms that I know of.
Lut (Lut) : a kind and carring fur and flesh mom
Moose (Brooke) :a supportive and caring individual
Nomilynn (Naomi) :The love and dedication that you show your pets and friends amazes me. Glad to be considered one of them.
Petlover (Jan) :You always have a kind word to say to all
primabella (Liana) : you always have something nice to say to
everyone.
shais_mom (Staci) :You keep things real, make people see the real perspective of the topics at hand. Plus you make me laugh.
Tikeyas_mom (jynnelle) : You haven't let the problems from the past get you down.
RubyMutt (Lindsey):a very lovely individual
Uabassoon (Laura) :You're a great person to talk to and a very caring individual.
wolf Q (Amy) :One of the best dog moms I know and also one of the best and most funnest people to talk to. You're my homegirl man ^_-
wolfsoul (Jordan) : You've overcome some of the earlier issues that occured on the board to become one of the valuble members of pet talk.
YellowLabLover (Laura) : You are never afraid to stand up for what you believe in.
zanzanfergie (Sarah) :You are perhaps one of the happiest, sweetest, nicest people on pet talk.
zippy-kat (Tonya) :You're perhaps one of the smartest people on Pet Talk plus you're crazy man...but in a good way ^_^

Kfamr
04-03-2004, 07:58 AM
aly (Alyson) : Aly, you are one of the kindest, most caring people I have ever "met"~always putting the health and well being of your fosters and babies before your own. I always enjoy reading your posts and seeing your pictures.

binka_nugget (Ashley) : Ashley, I always love hearing about your two beautiful pups, Kai and Kaydyn. I love seeing your pictures and you train them so wonderfully.

bluekat(Tiffany) : Tiffany, one of the things I like best about you is that you always have something nice to say. You are always congratulating or complimenting somebody, and that's so awesome!

CamCampup33 (Amber): Amber, you are one of the spunkiest kids on pettalk! I missed you when you were gone for a few days, and so glad you're back! I always enjoy your humourous posts!!

Cheshirekatt (Kat) : Kat, Even tho' I don't know you that well, the one thing that stick out in my mind is your love of SHOES! I am so impressed with the pictures you posted of your collection! That is the coolest thing!

CookieBaker (Anna) : --

Countrywolf07 (Rachel) : Rachel, you have awesome taste in music. I have loved getting to know you on AIM, and always, always enjoy hearing about the concerts you go to. I'm soo jealous!! Your fur-babies, Anna & Rosie are beautiful, and I always love hearing about them, too.

Crikit (Tracy) : Tracy, I always love seeing pictures of your three beautiful puppers! It's funny because in our dog class, there is a Papillon. I can NEVER remember her name because all I can think of is "Tama". And I am so in love with Smudge and Winter. Smudge especially has the sweetest face ever.

Dogz (Emma) : Emma, I enjoy reading all your posts. You are so kind and thoughtful in everything you say. I enjoyed getting to know you a bit more during the best friends contest with Chubby. And you better watch Chubby, 'cause one of these days, I'm just gonna come take him!

GoldenRetrLuver (Julie) : Julie you are such a big part of Pettalk. I always love seeing your wonderful pictures of Molly and Daisy. I always enjoy reading your posts so keep them coming!

green_chameleon_girl (Heather) Heather, one thing I really admire about you is your sense of humor, and you always seem to be upbeat. Your posts always make me smile!

HoRsELUvR (Robyn) Robyn, even tho' I don't know you too well, I always enjoy reading your posts. Please post more about your new pup Zoe and tell us all about her and how she is doing!

ILoveMyAbbyGirl (Megan) : Megan, you write the most incredible stories. I always love reading them and seeing pictures of cute Gavin!

Karen (Karen) : Karen you are the kindest, most fair person, and a voice of reason. Your poems are so comforting when a person is hurting. Thank you for keeping Pettalk such an enjoyable place to stay. PS More Miss Hoppy pictures please!!
Kfamr (KayAnn) : Kayann, you are by far one of the best photographers on PT. As soon as I see a thread started by you with *pics*, I have to click on it right away.

Logan (Logan): Logan, you are the kindest, most compassionate person on Pettalk. You have such a way with words that makes people so warm and fuzzy inside.

Lut (Lut) : Lut, I appreciate all the nice things you say, and I think of you as a "Mom" on Pettalk. I have never heard a mean word come from you, and I'm so glad that you are here.

Moose (Brooke) : Brooke, I appreciate how you stand up for what you believe in. I always love reading your posts. PS please PLEASE can we have some Moose pictures?? Please???

Nomilynn (Naomi) : Naomi, on of the things I love the most about you is the fight you fought for Bassett no matter what other people might have thought or the cost. Thank you for being such a caring person!

Petlover (Jan) : Jan, you have the sweetest pets, and I just love your little lamb. Even tho' I don't know you that well, I enjoy reading your posts all the time. We missed you when you were gone for that week!

primabella (Liana) : Liana, I so enjoy reading your posts, and have loved watching Mickey grow from a wee tiny pup! Please keep those wonderful pictures coming!!!

shais_mom (Staci) : Staci, I always love reading your posts! Any time there is an "issue" going on, it is almost guaranteed that I agree 100% with everything you say. I am so in love with Kylie and Keegan and love hearing about them, too!!!

Tikeyas_mom (jynnelle) : Jynelle, I know that there has been a lot of controversy, and I truly admire how you don't let what other people think or say bother you. I'm glad that you are sticking it out and sticking around!!

RubyMutt (Lindsey): Lindsey, I always enjoy reading your posts. I don't feel as if I know you too well, but you always have something nice to say. I always love seeing pictures of Ruby, so please post more of them!!

Uabassoon (Laura) : Laura, one thing I admire about you is that you always have something nice to say. I always love reading about Tibby & Corkscrew, so keep those posts coming!

wolf Q (Amy) : Amy & Nebo! Two of my very very favoritest people on Pettalk! I ALWAYS enjoy your pictures and stories, and guaranteed if you start a thread I HAVE to read it. You have so much artistic talant, and one of these days, I would so love to have you do a portrait of my furbabies!

wolfsoul (Jordan) : Jordan, probably the thing I admire most about you is how you stick close to your friends. You are always there to defend them. You are a true friend, and that is a wonderful quality!

YellowLabLover (Laura) : Laura, you are one of my very favoritest PT'ers! I love your sense of humor, and 99% of the time, I always agree with what you say. I can't wait 'til you get your yellow lab ~ but you better be careful! I just might come steal him!

zanzanfergie (Sarah) : Sarah, I always love hearing about your beautiful bunnies and guinea pigs, and of course LUCY! You take wonderful pictures, and I always love hearing more about them.

zippy-kat (Tonya) : Tonya, I ALWAYS enjoy reading your posts~whether amusing or serious, they are always a delight to read. Your pictures of KC and Piper are so artistic and full of life. Please, keep them coming!!

Kfamr
04-03-2004, 08:01 AM
aly (Alyson) : Aly - you are probably one of the most kind-hearted person around
- you clearly have so much love to help out with the foster animals that need
it. You give them everything that you do, and in the end, they are rewarded to a
forever home. You are also very nice and I'm glad I got to know you off the PT
board!

binka_nugget (Ashley) : Ashley, you are one of the nice people I've met on PT.
You have so much love for your cute dogs! Those dogs are lucky to have an owner
like you!

bluekat(Tiffany) : Tiffany, I don't know you that much on PT, but from what I've
read and seen, you are a nice person and you show a lot of love for your pet.
That's a cool thing.

CamCampup33 (Amber) : Amber, you have such a cute dog that seems to like to be
photographed! Even my husky does not really like it when I try to take pictures
of her! :) You're one of the cool people on PT!

Cheshirekatt (Kat) : Kat - you are one of the nice people on PT - I don't know
you too well - but I can tell that you are!

CookieBaker (Anna) : Anna - you are such a sweet person! I always LOVED talking
to you - I hope we do talk soon! I miss talking to you on AIM! Hope Malone is
doing well! Give him a big hug for me and a kiss on his nose! He has that
loveable, innocent look on his face in every picture I see of him on PT. By the
way, have you seen Rascal Flatts yet? Seen them twice now, probably again in
2004!

Crikit (Tracy) : Those dogs are lucky to have an owner like you! :) You take
cute pictures of them - I always love seeing them! Give them a hug for me.

Dogz (Emma) : Hey Emma! You're a really nice person. You are honest and friendly
to the others on PT. I enjoy talking to you, and you're cool. Whenever you need
someone to talk to, I'm here! :)

GoldenRetrLuver (Julie) : Julie, hello. You are a nice person and I enjoy seeing
your posts on PT. I love your dogs, Daisy and Molly! Daisy is ONE georgous
golden, she reminds me of Abby, my neighbor's golden! :) Molly reminds me of my
aunt's old dog, Lassie that she had when I was younger. Give the girls a hug
from me!

green_chameleon_girl (Heather) : Heather, hello! I don't know you that well, but
I can tell that you are a nice person and that you love your pet(s) very much!

HoRsELUvR (Robyn) : Robyn, hello! I don't know you that well, but I can tell
that you are a nice person and that you love your pet(s) very much!

ILoveMyAbbyGirl (Megan) : Megan, I don't know you that well, but you're a nice
person. I enjoy reading your posts on PT! I can tell that you are a good person
to your pet(s)! :)

Karen (Karen) : Karen, you are one good moderator, and you run PT in a safe way!
You keep things in order, and you're a nice person! I don't know you that well,
but you have a good head on your shoulders! Have a wonderful Christmas!

Kfamr (KayAnn) : KayAnn - I remember when Amy introduced you to me, and she was
saying how nice you were. I remember you two harassing me to join PT, that was
funny. ;) Hope Simba and Nala are doing well. I can't believe Nala's bigger than
Simba, haha. I'm glad I got to meet you, eventhough it was for a short period of
time, like an half hour or so before you and your dad went to go back home to
FL. Remember, Florida is awesome (hehe).

Logan (Logan): Hello, what's up? You're a great person, and I always enjoy
seeing your posts on PT. Don't change yourself, you're nice the way you are!

Lut (Lut) : Lut, I hope you are doing well. You're a nice person, and I enjoy
seeing your posts on PT, with whatever you have to say and pictures. Have a
wonderful Christmas and a happy safe New Year's!

Moose (Brooke) : Hi Brooke, I don't know you that well, but you are clearly a
nice person and you have an adorable lab named Moose! He reminds me of Butch,
the next door neighbor's dog. You have such a pretty home, too. I wish my house
was as neat and tidy as yours! Hehe.

Nomilynn (Naomi) : Naomi, what's up? Not much goin' on here - I enjoy talking
with you in chat rooms, we've had some crazy times in there with Amy, KayAnn,
Aly, and the others, haha. You're a nice person and don't change! It's been a
while since we've chatted, so we ought to do it again sometime, huh?

Petlover (Jan) : Jan, you're one of the nice people on PT, I don't know you that
well, but I can tell that you are. :) I can tell that you love your pets and
that's awesome. Have a wonderful Christmas and a safe Happy New Year's!
primabella (Liana) : Hey Liana - you're one of the nice people on PT, don't
change your personality. Mickey is one adorable Sheltie! He has a cute face,
makes you want to kiss him on the nose! It's fun seeing new pictures of Mickey,
and he has quite a personality!

shais_mom (Staci) : Hi Staci! I really enjoy talking to you in chats on AIM -
You're one of the nicest people I've known on PT and I'm glad I met you!

Tikeyas_mom (jynnelle) : Hey Jynnelle - take care of those dogs good! :) You
have a nice ability to draw - keep it up! Don't lose interest in it like I did -
I can't really get back in it now & it sucks. You're one of the nice people on
PT - very nice person to talk too!

RubyMutt (Lindsey): Lindsey, you're one of the nice people off PT - and your
dog is so adorable! Don't change of who you are, you have a great personality!

Uabassoon (Laura) : Laura, hope you're doing well! I don't think I see you
around often on PT, but you're a nice person! I can tell that you love your pets
a lot, and you're a great person!

wolf Q (Amy) : Amy, what can I say, I've known you for a *LONG* * LONG * time! -
It's been almost 6 years, I think.. since we've known eachother - I am looking
foward seeing you in June, hopefully. I am lucky to have a friend like you, and
that we're still friends after all of these years. It's crazy how things work! I
remember Nebo the first day you got him, how you debated on what to name him,
and I told you to pick him, remember? :) Anyway, don't ever change of who you
are, and you're a great friend! Give the boys a hug and tell your mom and dad I
said hello!

wolfsoul (Jordan) : Jordan, I always enjoy seeing new pictures of your dog -
such a cute face! You're a nice person and don't change! :)

YellowLabLover (Laura) : Laura - Hello! I don't know you too well, but I can
tell that you're a very sweet person! I enjoy reading on PT and seeing your
posts.. stick around!

zanzanfergie (Sarah) : Sarah - I don't know you too well - but you're clearly a
nice person! You're one of the cool people on PT!

zippy-kat (Tonya) : Tonya! It's been always fun being in chats with you in it!
You're one of the nicest person I've known on PT - and I'm glad I got to know
you! Hope to chat with you soon!

Kfamr
04-03-2004, 08:01 AM
aly (Alyson) : Aly has the biggest heart I've ever seen. She's always willing to do anything to help any animal in need.
binka_nugget (Ashley) : Ashley always has something positive to say, her posts always make me smile as do her pictures of her two super cute shelties
bluekat(Tiffany) : Tiffany always has something good to contribute to a thread, she is a very sweet person.
CamCampup33 (Amber) : Amber is a great person and she has a wonderful sense of humor as well as being a very positive member of the community.
Cheshirekatt (Kat) : Kat has the coolest star trek uniform I have ever seen!
CookieBaker (Anna) : Anna is such a wonderful person, I always respect her comments and she always has something good to add the thread. I also love seeing pictures of all of her furkids!
Countrywolf07 (Rachel) : Without Rachel I wouldn't know anything at all about country music. She is a very sweet and beautiful girl.
Crikit (Tracy) : Tracy is a great person, I love her super cute dogs and hearing about her agility competition.
Dogz (Emma) : Emma is a very nice person, I love seeing pictures of her fur and feathered kids.
GoldenRetrLuver (Julie) : Julie is such a great person, she always tries to keep everything moving in a positive direction.
green_chameleon_girl (Heather) Heather is a very cool person, because of her I now like reptiles
HoRsELUvR (Robyn) She is a very sweet person, I enjoy reading her posts.
ILoveMyAbbyGirl (Megan) :
Karen (Karen) : Karen is wonderful! Without her I wouldn't be writting all these nice things right now :) Thanks Karen!
Kfamr (KayAnn) : I love KayAnn and want to marry her!
Logan (Logan) What would Pet Talk be without Logan? Logan is one of the greatest pillars of this little online community.
Lut (Lut) : Lut always has something wonderful to contribute to Pet Talk, I love hearing about all of her kitties.
Moose (Brooke) : Brooke is a very nice person, she always has something good to say.
Nomilynn (Naomi) : Naomi rules! I like talking about dragons with her.
Petlover (Jan) : Jan is a great person who loves animals very much, I love reading about what she has to say about pets
primabella (Liana) : Liana is a very nice person, I love seeing pictures of Mickey because he is super cute!
shais_mom (Staci) : Staci is one of the members I respect most. She always has something worthwhile to say, she is just all around a great person.
Tikeyas_mom (jynnelle) : She is a very nice girl, I love seeing pictures of your pets
RubyMutt (Lindsey) Not only does she have one of the cutest dogs ever :) but she always has something good to add to the conversation.
Uabassoon (Laura) : Laura is a super sexy girl!
wolf Q (Amy) : Amy rules! Amy is super nice and one of the people I respect most on PT.
wolfsoul (Jordan) : Jordan is a very nice person and I always like hearing what she has to say.
YellowLabLover (Laura) : For being on of our younger members, Laura is one of the most mature people on PT. I enjoy reading her posts, and she always has such an open mind about everything.
zanzanfergie (Sarah) : I love seeing her bunny pictures, Sarah is a really great person
zippy-kat (Tonya) : Tonya is super nice and I really enjoy reading all of her comments (plus I want to steal K'cee)

Kfamr
04-03-2004, 08:03 AM
aly (Alyson) : Aly, you are such a sweet an amazing
person for all that you do for pets. I don't think
many could have the patience that you do!
binka_nugget (Ashley) : I enjoy your posts, and I'd
love to get to know you better. Your dogs are so
handsome, and you obviously take wonderful care of
them!
bluekat(Tiffany) : You seem like a very nice person!
Your cat is beautiful!
CamCampup33 (Amber) : I always enjoy your posts and
the pics of your cute pets!
Cheshirekatt (Kat) : Kat, you are a very intelligent
and a fun person to talk to. I'm glad there's people
like you to stand up for pit bulls!
CookieBaker (Anna) : Anna, you obviously have a great
love for pets! I always enjoy your posts, especially
the ones with pics! ;) You have a talent in
photography, I love how you capture Malone's
personality!
Countrywolf07 (Rachel) : Rachel, you have to be the
most country-obsessed person I've ever met...and I say
that with love. :D You're a great friend, and a
great artist (if you'd ever draw! :p)
Crikit (Tracy) : You and your goonies so talented in
agility, and you are a great person to talk to with
the best sense of humor!! I'm glad to have a friend
that understands the meaning of "special." ;)
Dogz (Emma) : Emma, you are a very nice and
understanding person. I'd like to get to know you
better. Your pets are all gorgeous!
GoldenRetrLuver (Julie) : Julie, you are a very sweet
person and I always enjoy your posts! You obviously
love and care for your dogs very much!
green_chameleon_girl (Heather) Heather, you seem like
a very nice person, I enjoy reading your posts.
HoRsELUvR (Robyn) You seem like a very nice person, I
enjoy reading your posts.
ILoveMyAbbyGirl (Megan) : You seem like a very nice
person, I enjoy reading your posts.
Karen (Karen) : You are such a nice person and very
understanding...thanks for all the effort you put into
Pet Talk!
Kfamr (KayAnn) : Kay, you and I seem to "connect" on
the way we feel about our pets. I'm glad to have a
friend who doesn't think I'm insane with the obsession
over my baby. You also share my photography
obsession...and you take AMAZING photos!
Logan (Logan) : You are a very sweet person, you
always have a nice thing to say to everyone.
Lut (Lut) : You are a very sweet person, you always
have a nice thing to say to everyone.
Moose (Brooke) : You always stand for what you
believe in!
Nomilynn (Naomi) : Naomi, you are the sweetest
person!! You always know the right thing to say.
I'm so glad I've been able to get to know you better.
:D I love seeing pics of your beautiful kitties!
Petlover (Jan) : I enjoy your posts and the pics of
your cute pets!
primabella (Liana) : You are a very sweet person, you
always have a nice thing to say to everyone. You
obviously love and care for your pets very much, and
it shows!
shais_mom (Staci) : Staci, you are such a fun person
to talk to, and you have the best sense of humor!
You always stand up for what you believe in! I'm
glad I've been able to get to know you better. :)
Tikeyas_mom (jynnelle) : You always stand up for what
you believe in. Your drawings are very nice!
RubyMutt (Lindsey) : You are a very sweet and
intelligent person, and I always enjoy talking to you.

Uabassoon (Laura) : You are a very intelligent
person, and you obviously love your pets very much.
You always stand up for what you believe in, and have
a great sense of humor.
wolfsoul (Jordan) : You are a very intelligent
person, and you obviously love your pets very much.
YellowLabLover (Laura) : A fellow cone-loving friend!
I enjoy your posts and your sense of humor!
zanzanfergie (Sarah) : Sarah, you have to be one of
kindest and most generous people I've met. I feel
honored to call you a friend!
zippy-kat (Tonya) : Tonya, I'm so glad that I've been
able to get to know you. You are a wonderful, kind,
and generous person whom I'm glad to call a friend.
You are the best bunny and kitty mom Piper and K'Cee
could ever ask for!

Kfamr
04-03-2004, 08:04 AM
Moose (Brooke) : You're a really nice person, and I always look forward to seeing pictures of Moose:D He's adorable!

Nomilynn (Naomi) : I love seeing pictures of all your beautiful cats, and you're a really nice person.:)

Petlover (Jan) : You're a really nice person, and you always have something nice to say. Your pets are all very beautiful, and I love Fleece:D

primabella (Liana) :You're really nice and really helpful. You're also fun to talk to:) I also love seeing pictures of Mickey, he's soo cute!

shais_mom (Staci) : You're a really nice person, and you always have nice things to say:)

Tikeyas_mom (jynnelle) : I love looking at pictures of your dogs, they're all so cute!:D

RubyMutt (Lindsey): You're a really nice person, and you have such a beautiful dog!:D

Uabassoon (Laura) : You're a nice person, and I love looking at pictures of your cats.:)

wolf Q (Amy) : You're a really person, and Nebo is very beautiful. You're also a talented artist.

wolfsoul (Jordan) : You're a really nice person, and I love seeing pictures of your pets:) They're all very cute!

YellowLabLover (Laura) : You're a really nice person, and I always love seeing pictures of your animals:)

zanzanfergie (Sarah) : I love seeing pictures of your rabbits, and you're also a very nice person.

zippy-kat (Tonya) : You're a really nice person, and you always know what to say. I love seeing pictures of your beautiful cats:D

lbaker
04-03-2004, 08:05 AM
Nala, Simba, Drake, Pandy, Reece, Lolly, Cinder & Smoke, all of Logans kids, Gini's Rascal, the State Cats of Cataholic, all of Jen's cats, Edwina & Edwardo, Richards Eddy, Miss Hoppy, Thelmer, Piper and the crazy krew at Zippy's home, and all the dear, beloved RB kids... and everyone that participates here, my compliments to you furkids for bringing us together

Kfamr
04-03-2004, 08:18 AM
aly (Alyson) : For some reason I see myself as a younger you. Or maybe it's just that I hope to be as great as you one day. You really look up to you, and I hope to do the work you do one day. Please continue bringing light into the lives of those furkids in need, and of course continue bringing smiles into ours!

binka_nugget (Ashley) : You're a very odd person, in a GOOD way of course. Your two boys are handsome.

bluekat(Tiffany) : Blueberry is so gorgeous, and you take aawesome pictures of that kitty!

CamCampup33 (Amber) : I really hope to meet you and Cami one of these days! You've matured alot.

Cheshirekatt (Kat) : Love those pitties to no end!!

CookieBaker (Anna) : Malone, and your new addition Emerson are so darling, of course your other critters are too.

Countrywolf07 (Rachel) : Anna and Rosie are so pretty and I'm glad I got the chance to meet them.

Crikit (Tracy) : Very intelligent, very unique. I love those kids of yours.

Dogz (Emma) : Emma! You're such a neat person to chat with, and I love, love, love your boys!

green_chameleon_girl (Heather): Very nice girl, with a very handsome boy named Rex!

HoRsELUvR (Robyn): You're always cheerful and nice.

ILoveMyAbbyGirl (Megan) : A great writer.

Karen (Karen) : What would Pet Talk be without you? Nothing!

Logan (Logan): Our opinions differ from time to time but our love for animals had never changed. You have some gorgeous Goldens!

Moose (Brooke) : Eeee.. I can't wait to meet you, Josh, Moose, and Zoey. I love the Moosey!

Nomilynn (Naomi) : You're a very nice person, always great with advice.

Petlover (Jan) : You have alot of gorgeous furkids, which we need to see more of more often!

primabella (Liana) : Mickey is one handsome fella and i'm glad you shared him with us, since he was born.

shais_mom (Staci) : Keegan is sooo pretty and I hope we get to see you guys again!

Tikeyas_mom (jynnelle) : Baby is a pretty dog.

RubyMutt (Lindsey): Ruby is such a unique pup, I love her markings. You take wonderful photographs, and it's nice to have you on PT.

Uabassoon (Laura) : My wifey. I adore you, Laura, and you're truely and awesome person.

wolf Q (Amy) : I really wish that you lived closer, it would be so great. You, Nebo, Reggie, Melissa and Lady should move our way! Hope we get to meet again.

wolfsoul (Jordan) : I love the fact that you have your heart set on one breed, and that hasn't changed.

YellowLabLover (Laura) : You're an awesome friend, with adorable kids!

zanzanfergie (Sarah) : you're always so nice and mature in your posts, hope to see you around more often.

zippy-kat (Tonya) : Whenever I see parsley, I think of Miz Sophie. I just know she's alive today in your kids, and watching you from close by.

Kfamr
04-03-2004, 08:21 AM
Feel free to post now.

Again, thanks to those who participated and to those who understand!

Hope everyone enjoys their compliments.

*edit* I forgot a few, they are added after Primabella's reply.

primabella
04-03-2004, 08:36 AM
Wow thank you so much everybody! God I wish I could re-do mine. I was so out of it when I wrote mine up and I thought we were supoosed to keep it short. :o :o Dangit! Sorry guys. Just know I would have liked to say more. :o :o :o

Thanks so much again guys! This made my day! :D And thanks Kay for putting it all together. :)

Kfamr
04-03-2004, 08:56 AM
aly (Alyson) : You have the biggest, kindest heart of anyone with regards to animals in need.
binka_nugget (Ashley) : Defender and proponent of Shelties!
bluekat(Tiffany) : Sweet girl, and love your blue kitty so much!
CamCampup33 (Amber) : Tries hard to be helpful, loves and defends Cammi
Cheshirekatt (Kat): Generous to open your home to many pets, and generous with advice
CookieBaker (Anna): Loves that Labbie boy - and her other critters, too! Shares her experiences with others.
Countrywolf07 (Rachel) : A courageous gal, not afraid of following your dreams.
Crikit (Tracy): Good at posting from the dog's point of view!
Dogz (Emma): Friendly and helpful
GoldenRetrLuver (Julie): Spoiler and enamoured of Daisy and Molly, dog-lover!
green_chameleon_girl (Heather): Loves her lixards - not afraid to be different
HoRsELUvR (Robyn): Quick to wish folks well and happiness
ILoveMyAbbyGirl (Megan): Complimentary to others, upfront about
Kfamr (KayAnn): You're an excellent photographer, and a stalwart defender of Pit bulls and mixes.
Logan (Logan): Generous to a fault, open your home to all!
Lut (Lut): Loving mom to many - human and otherwise!
Moose (Brooke): Love Moose enough to want what's best for him.
Nomilynn (Naomi): Loving kitty-mom who never gave up. Faithful.
Petlover (Jan) : Loves horses and dogs!
primabella (Liana): Kind to humans and animals
shais_mom (Staci) : Loving mom, brave to learn to love a new dog after Shai's heartbreaking death.
Tikeyas_mom (jynnelle) : Passionate about animals
RubyMutt (Lindsey): Shares such nice pictures of Ruby, whom you obviously adore.
Uabassoon (Laura): Happily unconventional!
wolf Q (Amy): Talented artist, generous with sharing pictures of Nebo!
wolfsoul (Jordan): Not afraid to share her writing - uncommon in a teen
YellowLabLover (Laura): Quick to post, passionate about pets!
zanzanfergie (Sarah): Such a sweet bunny mom!
zippy-kat (Tonya) : Such a loving bunny mom, you dealt with so much with Miss Sophie, she'll live forever in our hearts.

Kfamr
04-03-2004, 08:57 AM
aly (Alyson) : Your devotion to animals is very inspirational. The world needs more people like you!

binka_nugget (Ashley) : It's great to see when younger people like yourself care so much about others. I know very few people your age who would not only care so much for two dogs, but also do therapy work with them.

bluekat(Tiffany) : You seem to be a very positive person; you always have something nice to say.

CamCampup33 (Amber) : You have a good sense of humor, always brightening up PT!

Cheshirekatt (Kat) : You are a very honest, sincere woman with a wonderful sense of humor.

CookieBaker (Anna) : I always enjoy reading your posts; you seem like such a genuinely kind person.

Countrywolf07 (Rachel) : From reading your posts you seem like you'd be a fun woman to know in person.

Crikit (Tracy) : You obviously care very much for your adorable puppers. You’re a wonderful dogmom!

Dogz (Emma) : You seem like such a genuinely kind person, your posts always bring a smile to my face!

GoldenRetrLuver (Julie) : You always seem willing to give support to others when they need it. It’s nice to have you around PT.

green_chameleon_girl (Heather): You seem to be a very energetic and kind young woman.

HoRsELUvR (Robyn): I haven’t gotten many opportunities to get to know you very well, but you seem to be a nice person.

ILoveMyAbbyGirl (Megan) : You are a very talented writer. I hope you continue to perfect your skills; they could definitely take you places!

Karen (Karen) : None of this would be possible without you! Because of you many friendships have been made, creating PT is a wonderful thing you have done!

Kfamr (KayAnn) : You always seem more than willing to do things for others. Your photography skills are fabulous, I hope you continue to perfect them and share your photos with PT!

Logan (Logan): You always seem to be a very supportive and caring member of PT. I always enjoy reading your posts, it seems like you always have something nice to say.

Lut (Lut) : You are a wonderful asset to PT. You’re always positive and kind, your posts are always great.

Moose (Brooke) : You've only been on PT for a short period of time, but you're already made quite an impression. It's nice to have you around.

Nomilynn (Naomi) : I always enjoy reading your posts. You’re very honest, kind, and have a good sense of humor. You devotion to your kitties is wonderful!
Petlover (Jan) : It’s great how involved you are with PT. It’s nice seeing people your age who care so much for animals.

primabella (Liana) : You are a wonderful asset to PT! I love seeing photos of Mickey. Your posts are always wonderful; you’re a very kind and honest person.

shais_mom (Staci) : You always speak your mind and get your opinion across in a very mature and well-educated manner. I really admire that!

Tikeyas_mom (jynnelle) : You have no problem speaking your opinion even if it's an unpopular one.

Uabassoon (Laura) : You seem to be a very kind and open-minded person. I always enjoy reading your posts, you seem like you’d be fun to know in person.

wolf Q (Amy) : I've rarely met anyone who is as friendly and levelheaded as you. It seems like you can always get your opinion out in a mature and kind way. You're a wonderful asset to PT!

wolfsoul (Jordan) : You seem like you would be a wonderful friend to have. You come off as very loyal, understanding, and kind.

YellowLabLover (Laura) : I love to hear from fellow LOTR & Tolkien fanatics! It’s nice to know there are more of us out there!

zanzanfergie (Sarah) : I always love reading your posts. You are incredibly kind and mature beyond your years!

zippy-kat (Tonya) : I always enjoy reading your posts. You seem to be a kind person with a good sense of humor.

-----
Moose (Brooke):
Brooke, I always admire and envy the way you can speak your mind. Even though it gets you in trouble sometimes it's very honest and refreshing.

Kfamr
04-03-2004, 08:58 AM
Liana, your compliments are fine!!

RubyMutt
04-03-2004, 09:47 AM
What a wonderful way to start my morning :D

Thank you all for your kind words about me and my Ruby, it was very nice to hear :)

I've enjoyed reading these - it's so nice to see so many positive words being said about such wonderful PTers. Thanks again for doing this, KayAnn :)

bluekat
04-03-2004, 09:57 AM
Awww thanks for all the nice compliments everyone:D It was a wonderful way to start the morning. I really enjoyed reading them, almost brought tears to my eyes:o :p lol

I wish I could redo mine too, because before I didn't really know some of you that well, and I have so much to add to it now:p

GoldenRetrLuver
04-03-2004, 10:08 AM
Aww...that was great! What a nice way to start the morning. :D
Thanks for all the kind words, everyone. It made my day. :)

Thanks again, Kay! :)

ILoveMyAbbyGirl
04-03-2004, 11:42 AM
Oh wow... I LOVED those... you guys are fantastic people... I loved all my compliments! It sure makes you feel good. I now fully understand that people DO appreciate my writing :p

Dogz
04-03-2004, 11:46 AM
Wow, these were great. This really shows how great of a place PT is. So many wonderful people.

Again, I thank KayAnn for putting this together, that was so nice, it looks like a lot of work.

CamCamPup33
04-03-2004, 12:18 PM
That was so nice! :)

Thanks a bunch kay ann!!

aly
04-03-2004, 01:31 PM
Oh shooot. I though they had to be sort of short too! Trust me, I would have added MUCH more about you all!!!

I love you all in your own special ways and thank you so much for the wonderful words! I'm getting a warm tingly feeling ... so either it was all of your nice compliments or I have to pee. HEHE, just kidding! THANK YOU ALL SO MUCH!

Karen
04-03-2004, 01:33 PM
Thank you everyone, and I meant every word of what I wrote. You are ALL special, but you knew that, right? ;)

green_chameleon_girl
04-03-2004, 01:45 PM
AWW THANKS EVERYONE!! :D

Nomilynn
04-03-2004, 08:17 PM
Thanks everyone, and thank you Kay for posting this. I'm having a really hard time in my life right now and I really needed this. I appreciate it more than I could ever say.

*sniffles*

Naomi

zanzanfergie
04-04-2004, 03:37 AM
*Hugs Naomi* You know that I completely meant what I said - to you, and to everyone. You all have a lot of love inside and outside and it's shown not only through your devoted love and care of the furkids in your lives, but through the kindness you've all shown to me here at Pet Talk over the past year or so. I hope that some of that gratitude I have to everyone was caught and understood, after my clumsy attempts at putting those feelings into words.

Thankyou KayAnn for doing this! And thankyou EVERYONE for your kind words! :)

Kfamr
04-06-2004, 07:37 PM
You're welcomes everyone...

Bumping this for those who haven't seen.

shais_mom
04-06-2004, 10:17 PM
Thank you for all your hard work Kay!!!
It came at a great time when I needed it the most. This gave me a warm fuzzy feeling during a very stressful time!!! I think this was meant to be!!!

ramanth
04-07-2004, 08:13 AM
What a wonderful idea. :)