PDA

View Full Version : pic of Lock and Finn

guster girl
04-03-2004, 01:45 AM
Here's my pretty Lock. :)

http://img30.photobucket.com/albums/v91/kariann918/Cnv0776.jpg

And, here he is helping his little brother, Finn, get over his fear of the stairs... :)

http://img30.photobucket.com/albums/v91/kariann918/Cnv0777.jpg

jazzcat
04-03-2004, 01:58 AM
Lock is gorgeous and Finn is so adorable!!!!!!!

guster girl
04-03-2004, 02:12 AM
Hey, thanks! :) I think they're pretty cool.

IttyBittyKitty
04-03-2004, 04:13 AM
Are those SPOTS on Lock's back? Gosh, he sure is beautiful!!

(Finn's pretty cute too!)

catmandu
04-03-2004, 09:11 AM
Now the picture of Lock , and Finn , is so wonderful , and may they grow , to be the Best Of Friends, and Found Car=ts MMMMEEEEEOW for Lock , and Finn.

bluekat
04-03-2004, 10:14 AM
I love Lock's markings, very beautiful:) and Finn is just adorable!!!:D

guster girl
04-03-2004, 10:47 AM
Originally posted by IttyBittyKitty
Are those SPOTS on Lock's back? Gosh, he sure is beautiful!!

(Finn's pretty cute too!)

Yeah, he's a Bengal. Sometimes they even have rosettes, just like you'd see on a leopard! It's incredible looking! THere is one on the catoftheday.com site. If you want to see her, go to previous pets, and, the date of the Bengal is September 18 (I remember cuz it's my birthday!) and the cat's name is Nix. She's the rufus color (orange, like a tiger orange) with really distinct rosettes. But, the spots on Lock are still beautiful! He's called sepia spotted. :) Finn is a cutie! THere are pics in Dog general of him, if you wanna see more...

Tubby & Peanut's Mom
04-03-2004, 05:57 PM
Ok, Lock I've seen before and he is as beautiful as ever, but Finn!!! OMG what a cutie pie! :D

slleipnir
04-03-2004, 06:01 PM
I love the name Lock! O_O How did you come up iwth it for him??Great pics!! They're both adorable :D

guster girl
04-03-2004, 08:49 PM
Originally posted by Tubby & Peanut's Mom
Ok, Lock I've seen before and he is as beautiful as ever, but Finn!!! OMG what a cutie pie! :D

There are lots of photos of Finn in dog general! I've been posting them since he was seven weeks old. :)

guster girl
04-03-2004, 08:51 PM
Originally posted by slleipnir
I love the name Lock! O_O How did you come up iwth it for him??Great pics!! They're both adorable :D

It's from one of my favorite movies...nightmare before christmas. we took about two weeks to name him. :) THere were a lot of choices. He almost got named Harp (short for Harpocrates, god of silence, which would have been the exact opposite, cuz he is LOUD). I wanted to name his something sortof Indian or more like Bengal, but, I could hardly pronounce any of the names I found! :)