PDA

View Full Version : anyone here a member of webshots?????

Truffles
04-02-2004, 11:50 PM
hey,

a friennd of mine refered me to this site called webshots amd i'm totally amazed of the features it has and its user friendly check it out its free and has adorable animal wall paper only thing you need is their software BUT thats the best part if you ask me and thats free too heres a link

webshots (http://www.webshots.com/homepage.html)

you won't be sorry its neat:cool:

marylyn

jenfer
04-03-2004, 12:00 AM
I use webshot to get the wallpapers. It's neat. :D

EssTer
04-03-2004, 05:21 AM
It's nice site.. there you can get free photo albums for your photos too.. but one - is that, you can't put in for example in PT photos from webshots.. because they doesn't shows, like from imagestation..but anyway , that's great site!

Kfamr
04-03-2004, 06:10 AM
I have an account on there. Webshots was the first image server I used. I don't use it anymore because, like imagestation, they don't allow direct linking.

Dakota's Mommy
04-03-2004, 10:49 AM
Yep, I'm a member and (although he doesn't know it) Brian is a member! I've got mine almost completely uploaded with the number of pics allowed but none in his yet. I then have it downloaded to my computer so our pictures rotate around as our screen saver! I love it. Since I haven't added any to his yet and none to mine in a while, I need to get back on there soon to get his full of Jasmine pics so I can have those rotate along with the ones from mine!!!!

slleipnir
04-03-2004, 06:45 PM
I use to use it. I go there sometimes if I need a wallpaper, but not much.