PDA

View Full Version : Bing the duck died last night

My Peanuts
04-02-2004, 01:14 PM
My boyfriend had a mallard duck named Bing, actually Bada Bing. Bing was raised by my boyfriend and treated like a member of the family. He lived in a large cage outside and animals never bothered him because they could smell Grizz (for those of you that don't know Grizz in a 155 lb Akita) Grizz would often kill animals that were in the yard, so Bing was safe. Grizz wasn't outside last night :( . Sometime during the night an animal got into Bing's cage and killed him. Bing has lived outside (besides when it got too cold, but his cage was heated) for nearly four years without incident. My boyfriend, who is usually emotionless about this stuff, is visibly upset and depressed. Bing was a good pet and will be very missed by many. RIP Bingy :(

Uabassoon
04-02-2004, 03:02 PM
I'm so sorry to hear about Bing :( Have fun swimming at the rainbow bridge Bing.

tatsxxx11
04-02-2004, 03:49 PM
Oh, how very sad:(:(:( I'm so sorry; how tragic:( Your boyfriend must be heartbroken. Bing was so lucky to have had such a caring dad. Bing sounds like he was a very sweet feathered friend and I'm sure he will be very missed. Please express my sympathies to your boyfriend. Rest in peace, dear ducky Bing.

My Peanuts
04-03-2004, 05:44 PM
Here is a picture of Bing with his buddy/girlfriend Bada Boom from the summer. Boom now lives on a farm in Wisconsin. Bing is the adult mallard.

http://img14.photobucket.com/albums/v43/Jejsdian/74a35636.jpg

slick
04-14-2004, 01:35 PM
Please forgive me for not seeing this sooner. I must visit the Pet side more often.

I'm so sorry for your loss of sweet Bing. What a beautiful duckie he was. Fly high and free with all your other birdie friends Bing.