PDA

View Full Version : Finn's fifth class

guster girl
04-02-2004, 11:20 AM
Hey, all! Yesterday, I took Finn to his fifth class and he did really well! The teacher said he was really improving and everyone loves him, of course! We learned how to "Stay" and she also taught us how to teach "Leave it" because I told her it was a HUGE problem of ours that Finn is a four-legged vacuum. He eats everything off the ground. Indoors, it's not that much of a problem, because I actually vacuum once a day and I try to keep everything out of reach of him and the kitten. but, anyway, "leave it" will be a good command for Finn. Anyway, I just wanted to let you all know that he's still doing well! I posted a thread about this already, but, he's going down the stairs, now, too. He still shies from it when we try to walk down the stairs on leash, but, he is ok going on his own. :) And, last night, my niece said he whimpered by the door to be let out. And, he did it again twice today! :) I was really hoping that once he got ok with the stairs, that he would start doing that. Because he hasn't been letting us know at all when he has to potty, unless he's in his crate at night. He's been crying in the crate when he has to potty. Ok, that's all! :)

GoldenRetrLuver
04-02-2004, 12:26 PM
Wonderful news! :D Obedience Class is a load of fun, isn't it? I took my Daisy to classes, and the instructor said she was the star pupil! She was also the youngest one there. :)
That's great to hear he's learning to go down the stairs, and that he's basically potty trained. Congratulations! :)

guster girl
04-02-2004, 08:26 PM
Yeah, class is a lot of fun! Finn likes everyone, but, his best friend is a dog named Max. He's way bigger than finn, and, only six months old, but, very fun with him. :) I need to take my camera! I keep either forgetting or being the only one that goes and not being able to learn and take photos at the same time. And, I always have to leave straight for work after class, I can never just hang out afterwards...