PDA

View Full Version : Couple thwart knife attack on girl of 16

Kfamr
04-02-2004, 06:46 AM
http://www.sptimes.com/2004/04/02/Northpinellas/Couple_thwart_knife_a.shtml

Isn't this insane?! The girl went to my school.

Sara luvs her Tinky
04-02-2004, 07:16 AM
OH MY GOODNESS!!

That is just too terrible! Poor girl.. and look at the smug look on that jerk's face in his mug shot.. what is that guys problem/!?!?!?:mad: :mad:

I am so glad they caught that guy in the act... :mad:

G.P.girl
04-02-2004, 08:42 AM
OMG that's terrible!!good thing those people were there to save her:eek:

lovemyshiba
04-02-2004, 09:31 AM
OMG--Thank God those people were there to save her life!!!!!

I just saw on Oprah that the number one cause of death to a pregnant woman is murder:(

moosmom
04-02-2004, 10:10 AM
That's disgusting!!

What the heck was a 26 year old man doing having sex with a 16 year old kid anyways???

He says the pregnancy was "ruining his life". Well geez, he shoulda thought of that BEFORE he unzipped his fly.

PIG!!! :mad: :mad:

ramanth
04-02-2004, 12:25 PM
So sad, yet wonderful that someone was there to save her.

I can understand how family tempers can get but geez.... don't take it out on police!

There was an accident at the intersection where my parents live. A woman ran the stop sign and was side swiped by an SUV. The guy driving the SUV was actually doing the speedlimit, (according to the brake tracks) and felt so bad and kept apologizing to her (even though it was her fault). When the woman's dad arrived on the scene he charged the guy driving the SUV... :rolleyes:

Didn't get far though cause all the neighbors jumped in.

IttyBittyKitty
04-04-2004, 01:45 AM
And that couple are heroes ... so many other people would just hide, and leave the scene quietly (we all know about the Kitty Genovese case in New York) ... they deserve to be commended.