PDA

View Full Version : Bodo went to Rainbow Bridge

Barbara
04-02-2004, 05:54 AM
Some of you may remember the story of the cat Bodo who adopted my friend Eckhard and his family last year.

Bodo's story (http://petoftheday.com/talk/showthread.php?s=&threadid=34399&highlight=Eckhard+Bodo)

Everything had worked out nicely: Bodo had moved with the family to a new home. She had learnt to use the litterbox and started the general cat business of taking over more and more of the household.

Now this year at the age of 17 they noticed that she had a swollen belly. Although Bodo still loved her food and beahved ok they took her to the vet and found out last week that it was FIP:(

Most of you know that this develops very quickly. We have very nice weather here and so Bodo could enjoy the sun for some more days but yesterday she didn't eat anymore and obviously was not feeling well, so she was PTS.

I am sure at Rainbow Bridge Bodo will not wait for her former irresponsible owner but for her new family.

Randi
04-02-2004, 06:12 AM
How sad! :( I'm so sorry that Bodo didn't get more time with her wonderful new family. :(

I hope Bodo will be playing happily with the other kitties at the RB.

Rest in Peace sweet Bodo. :)

Killearn Kitties
04-02-2004, 07:41 AM
Poor Bodo. She didn't end her days on the streets though, but in a loving home. Bless your firend for that.

Rest in peace sweet Bodo.

Edwina's Secretary
04-02-2004, 08:14 AM
Godspeed Bodo. She had given her new family love and the chance to know her. It was time.

Tubby & Peanut's Mom
04-02-2004, 08:55 AM
Originally posted by Barbara
I am sure at Rainbow Bridge Bodo will not wait for her former irresponsible owner but for her new family.

I agree, Barbara. Bodo will be waiting for Eckhard and his family. They took her in when she needed a home and showed her love and affection, and made the ultimate sacrifice for her. She will most certainly not forget them and their love.

RIP sweet Bobo. :(

slick
04-02-2004, 08:57 AM
Safe trip to the RB Bodo. You were very much loved.

Cataholic
04-02-2004, 09:12 AM
Oh, RIP Bodo. Hugs to the family.

Logan
04-02-2004, 09:31 AM
I'm so sorry that Bodo is gone. :( I hope she had a speedy and calm trip to the Rainbow Bridge.

tatsxxx11
04-02-2004, 03:45 PM
I'm so sorry to hear of Bodo's passing:( Blessedly he left this earth having finally known the love and warmth of a caring and devoted family. You will forever live on in the hearts of those who loved you Bodo. Wait patiently at the Rainbow Bridge for your family sweet kitty.

Kona & Oreo's mom
04-02-2004, 04:22 PM
I'm so sorry to hear about Bodo. My condolences to Eckhard and his family.

Miss Meow
04-02-2004, 04:48 PM
My condolences to Bobo's family. They gave Bobo a loving home in her twilight years. She'll definitely be waiting to greet them at the Bridge.

Rest in peace.

rosethecopycat
04-02-2004, 09:18 PM
I'm sorry for Bodo.

Godspeed to the bridge, sweet girl.

catmandu
04-06-2004, 10:37 AM
That is a Sad Story , but the Lord need just the Right Cat , for A special Job , and only Bodo would do. So now Bodo , is at The Rainbow Bridge , helping all the New Cats adjust , and waiting for his Guardians , to join him.Found Cats , a lat MMMMMMMMMMMEEEEEEEEEEEEEOOOOOOOOOOOOOW For Bodo!Our Pal!

ramanth
04-06-2004, 03:23 PM
So sorry to hear of the loss of Bobo. :(