PDA

View Full Version : Sick!

QueenScoopalot
04-01-2004, 04:07 PM
http://www.tribnet.com/news/local/story/4869989p-4805617c.html This speaks for itself. I'm speechless and sickened.:mad: :mad: :mad:

QueenScoopalot
04-01-2004, 04:12 PM
http://www.petitiononline.com/SH32804/petition.html Not sure if this will help prosecute these lowlife excuses for humans or not, but I'm posting it anyway. Jan

lute
04-01-2004, 04:32 PM
that is sick! i signed the petition. and sent to it all my friends so they can sign it too. grrrr!!! hey i know!...."do unto others";)

joycenalex
04-01-2004, 05:29 PM
and the reason the local police decided not to arrest the pair would be? :mad: :mad:

QueenScoopalot
04-01-2004, 05:35 PM
BOY'S WILL BE BOY'S???? (hint....some ,men never grow up) sorry to the PT guys out there. ;) We know you all love pets to be here!:)

lizbud
04-01-2004, 05:40 PM
joycenalex,

The reason being........check this out.:mad:

"If convicted, Paulson, 20, and Loney, 18, could face maximum prison sentences of five years each and fines of $10,000 each. But sentencing guidelines for a first offense call for less jail time - up to a year, Ashman said.

Neither man could be reached for comment.

Paulson is the son of Wilkeson Mayor Doug Paulson, according to police. "

There you go....I'd love to know why the "witness" did nothing
to stop them, or go for help for the dog. They should be charged
also. Stupid jerks. :mad: :mad:

DogLover9501
04-01-2004, 05:49 PM
:( :( :( :mad: :mad: :mad: I signed

isis
04-01-2004, 05:54 PM
Originally posted by lizbud

There you go....I'd love to know why the "witness" did nothing
to stop them, or go for help for the dog. They should be charged
also. Stupid jerks. :mad: :mad:

So would I! Why didn't they go help the poor dog!

Thats really sad. Some people......:mad:

leslie flenner
04-01-2004, 08:50 PM
it may have been someone who saw them acting suspicious, throwing something in the river. Or found the evidence at the tree (that would also be a witness, I think). Who owned the dog? Did I miss that? This should be posted on cat end of pet talk as well to get as many sigs as possible- Jan?

lovemyshiba
04-02-2004, 08:49 AM
So, because one kid was the mayors son, it's acceptable!!??
:mad: :mad: :mad:

From the story it sounds like the witness stood there and watched the whole thing:(

What a bunch of jerks.
I hope someone ties them to a tree and shoots them with a bow and arrow.
:mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad:

cocker_luva
04-02-2004, 09:49 AM
i signed it no questions asked!!! i also commented that they deserved worse punishment!!!:mad: :mad: :mad:

leslie flenner
04-02-2004, 07:37 PM
Maybe there should be a separate catagory for abuse story's, i don't know, but I wish more people were seeing this. I know if it was in the Dog Rescue and Cat Rescue sections of Pet Talk, there would be a lot more. I just don't know how to move the url somewhere else. Copy and paste? It should be getting more signitures!!!