PDA

View Full Version : Happy Birthday Lucky (Catsnclay's Cat)

K & L
04-01-2004, 03:00 PM
It's Lucky's 7th birthday today! Happy Birthday purr boy! And many more...

I wish I knew our cats birthday so we could celebrate!

Barbara
04-01-2004, 03:17 PM
Happy Birthday Lucky !!!

Wish you a wonderful birthday, handsome boy. Especially good health and a big party with Fluffy and Yoshi:)

Tubby & Peanut's Mom
04-02-2004, 09:00 AM
Happy Birthday Lucky!!!!

Lucky is the one that has the same thing that Bassett has, isn't he? (of course I can't remember the name of it :rolleyes: )

If I'm remembering right, he really is one lucky kitty to be having another birthday.

And may you have many many more you Lucky Boy! :D

catmandu
04-02-2004, 09:05 AM
Happy Puurthday ,To Our Pal Lucky , and may you ahve many More. May you live as long as You Purrrr , and Purrr , as long as You Live!

Catsnclay
04-02-2004, 12:59 PM
Ooh...thank you guys! Yes, Lucky is now 7 years old and yes, he did have the same thing as Bassett......Chylothroax. And I am happy to report that he is now free and clear of it!! Whoopee!

Although, he is still having lots of problems. His platelet count is down very low and his doctors have no clue as to why. The normal range is 200-500 and his last test was 48. Over the past several months he has had (I think) every blood test out there :eek: and they all seems to come back negative. His doctors have consulted with other doctors and more tests were taken, and again no results :( I have been giving him IV fluids here at home on a weekly basis (now that was something we all had to get use to! :rolleyes: :eek: ) and that seems to help, but they are labeling this kidney distress (they don't want to use the word "failure" quite yet......) Its been quite a trying time for all of us. But I am glad that he made it through another birthday....and hopefully many, many more to come!!

P.S.
HOW is Bassett doing these days? I haven't been keeping up as much as I would like to. And Ozzylou.......what ever happened there???

K & L
04-02-2004, 01:16 PM
Poor Lucky! Bunny I wish you the best on a speedy recovery for him. Please keep everyone posted on how he's doing. Any recent pictures?

ChrisH
04-02-2004, 03:14 PM
Happy Birthday Lucky! :D

And may there be many, many, more to come!

krazyaboutkatz
04-03-2004, 08:58 PM
HAPPY BELATED BIRTHDAY LUCKY!!! I hope you had a great day. I also hope that the doctor's will be able to find out what's wrong with you and that it's treatable.