PDA

View Full Version : April Fool!!!

Ally Cat's Mommy
04-01-2004, 07:53 AM
My April Fool's Day has passed by uneventfully.

Did any of you pull a prank on someone, or were you the victim???

rizzy
04-01-2004, 08:17 AM
Happy April Fools day!! Ours is just beggining!! I came on here to ask for any tricks to play on Teachers, Friends, 8 yr olds and 11yr olds.....any ideas?? oh and parents;) :)

lovemyshiba
04-01-2004, 08:44 AM
Mine's been uneventful so far, but it's still early in the morning!!!!
I have until 5pm to try to think of a joke to play on one of my coworkers--I can't think of anything that wouldn't be an obvious joke!!!!!
My husband's at work, too, maybe I can think of something to do to him.

*evil laugh*:p

I know someone will get me at work later, I always fall for these jokes!!!:rolleyes:

ramanth
04-01-2004, 08:50 AM
My sisters and I used to booby trap the house the night before April Fools day... switching labels on cans, saran wrap over toilets.. :eek:

But now that I live alone, I don't really have any way to prank anyone. And my life is pretty much an open book so I can't fool anyone.

Happy April Fool's Day! :D

Edwina's Secretary
04-01-2004, 09:03 AM
Remember last year...was it Vio? who posted an April fool -- that she had gotten contact lenses to change the color of her cats eyes? Many were fooled by it!

Are there any on here today?

cubby31682
04-01-2004, 01:06 PM
Today at work right before everyones shift. We all called in, the general manager was there today so it was so funny to watch her run around and beg people to stay. I didn't call in because I forgot that it was April Fool's day. All of the other managers called in as well. All of them ended up showing up we just wanted to watch her run and try to figure out who she could call in. :D :p It was so perfect, because all this week almost everyone has been sick. So it worked out really good.

CathyBogart
04-01-2004, 02:03 PM
My best friend got me at around 2am....We were talking on AIM. Last week he told me that his father had caught him *ahem* with someone in his bedroom and was -very- disappointed in him. Last night he told me that is was a GUY. I was caught off guard by this, but not totally shocked, until...

He started going on about this pastor guy that a friend of his had introduced him to, and how the guy had convinced him that such tendencies were "Wrong" and "Evil", and he was going to start attending youth group meetings to try to get rid of these tendencies he had just discovered.

I was really starting to get frustrated by how brainwashed he sounded and the whole "'fixing' your personality" thing, when he laughed and pointed out the date. ^_^ (Now I'm left wondering if the first part was true or not!)

lovemyshiba
04-01-2004, 02:14 PM
So a friend of mine who I work with just called me a little while ago. She said "are you sitting down?" I said "don't even try to pull something stupid on me!!" She swore she was telling the truth, and proceeded to tell me that 2 girls I work with are pregnant!!! One, I knew about (but I wasn't supposed to), and the other we all just found out today. They both told our boss today, of all days that they are expecting!!!!! I guess it took a good hour or so of convincing to get him to believ them!!!

I have half a mind to tell him that when I go in later too:eek:

Tonya
04-01-2004, 02:18 PM
I had a joke played on me today. One of my coworkers takes his kids to the same daycare that Jaden goes too. He told me that when he dropped his kids off this morning, Jaden was just getting sent to the principal's office and they would be calling me. I asked why and he said that Jaden grabbed some girl's butt and that she turned around and hit him.

I told him that I was sure there was some explanation because I know Jaden wouldn't intentionally grab some girl's bottom. So, I jumped on the phone to get to the bottom of it, and the school didn't know what I was talking about. lol.

I also pulled a joke. We've had alot of breakins at work lately, so they recently installed this creepy barb wire like stuff, except it's sharper scarier looking blades. Well, I put some fake blood and meat on the blades of the ones that we all walk through every morning. lol.

Miss Meow
04-01-2004, 03:29 PM
Originally posted by Edwina's Secretary
Remember last year...was it Vio? who posted an April fool -- that she had gotten contact lenses to change the color of her cats eyes? Many were fooled by it!

Are there any on here today?

That was me :o

http://petoftheday.com/talk/showthread.php?s=&threadid=23721&highlight=tabasco

I couldn't think of anything for this year!

bluekat
04-01-2004, 03:56 PM
No...I have never had a prank played on me before on April Fool's day...and I've never tried to play a prank on anyone before:p
Nobody really does anything, at school today we just put a chalk inside the chalkbrush but it didn't exactly work:p

lute
04-01-2004, 06:07 PM
my 11 yr old brother has got my whole family many times today. and my youth menister's wife tod my mom she was pregnant.my mom was ike "CONGRADULATIONS!!!o my gosh im so happy!"

then she told her "APRIL FOOLS!" my mom was s embarrased.

Freckles
04-01-2004, 06:11 PM
Originally posted by lute
My youth minister's wife told my mom she was pregnant.my mom was like "CONGRADULATIONS!!!o my gosh im so happy!" then she told her "APRIL FOOLS!" my mom was so embarrased.

No reason for your mom to be embarrassed. She wasn't the fool.

Toby's my baby
04-01-2004, 09:31 PM
Nothing has happend to me yet, but today some 5th graders were playing a joke on their teacher and where hiding in the room across the hall. Their teacher pretended to get really mad at them and sent them to the office, the principle played along with it and when the kids got back to their classroom and their teacher said " April Fools!!!!"

Backfire!!!

IttyBittyKitty
04-01-2004, 09:50 PM
I had a three day week, so I decided to write some fake High Priority faults on the team notice board, then buggered off. Not that funny, you know, but everyone hates High Priority faults and I would have LOVED to see my TL's face :)

Dogz
04-02-2004, 11:45 PM
My April Fool's Day was uneventful. I didn't get any pranks pulled on me, and I didn't prank anyone.

Nomilynn
04-02-2004, 11:50 PM
I HATE April Fools and when I was little I always used to cry and beg my mom not to go to school. I think playing pranks on people is mean. I was so glad I didn't have to work because I'm pretty sure a couple sales associates in the dept next to mine would have done something :p