PDA

View Full Version : Kirsten

Ally Cat's Mommy
04-01-2004, 07:19 AM
I phoned Kirsten earlier today. It was so amazing to chat to someone like an old friend, although we have never met face-to-face!

She is still not back on the PC, and has terrible headaches at the moment. She is hoping to see a physio today, as she has a dislocated vertebra in her neck, which is causing the headaches, and she hopes this will give her some relief.

Keep posting your wishes and positive vibes - Uniqueviking has kept her up to date, so she knows that we are missing her, and are posting her all our good wishes!

Luna and Lily were well looked after by her neighbor, but she is glad to be home with her girls, as she missed them so much whilst she was in hpspital.

KIRSTEN - GET BETTER SOON AND GET BACK ONLINE - WE MISS YOU!!!!

catnapper
04-01-2004, 08:27 AM
Thank you for the update. Still sending get well wishes her way.

catmandu
04-01-2004, 09:09 AM
Found Cats , Stray Cats and all the Pet Angel Army , send thier prayers to Kirsten , and PRAY that Kirsten , Lily and Luna are reunited soon, and Kirsten is well again .

Uniqueviking
04-01-2004, 09:25 AM
Kirsten told me about you calling her - She was real happy about it :)

Luna & Lily have been looking out for meowmie today
(They ignored her all day yesterday - Guess they were offended, lol). and slept next to her in the bed, which Luna doesn't do too often, so I take it they know meowmie needs extra furbaby cuddles atm. :)

Tubby & Peanut's Mom
04-01-2004, 10:20 AM
Thanks for the update! Glad to hear Luna and Lily are over being stand offish and are now being good little nurse kitties.

Positive thoughts and prayers going out to Germany! :)

Cataholic
04-01-2004, 10:24 AM
Kirsten, keep getting better! I know Luna and Lily are trying their bestest to get you well again. Prayers to you.
Johanna

Barbara
04-01-2004, 10:29 AM
I also called Kirsten right now and think being missed at PetTalk is a little comfort for her as she has terrible headaches. (She will see her physio later this evening).

Her time in the hospital sounded horrible but now as she is home Luna and Lily have stopped to be stand-offish and do their job as RCN (registered cat nurse:D ).

Kirsten says thankyou for all the good wishes :D

Edwina's Secretary
04-01-2004, 11:07 AM
Whoever speaks to Kirsten, please let her know my wishes for relief from her pain soon!

prettykitty1
04-01-2004, 12:33 PM
oh no!! i didnt know that. poor poor poor kisten. get well soon

catcrazylady
04-01-2004, 12:58 PM
My heart goes out to you Kirsten!! We miss you so much! I hope you are pain free and back to PT real soon.

{{{{{HUGS}}}}} and PRAYERS

God Bless You!!!http://petoftheday.com/talk/images/our_smilies/smile.gif

ramanth
04-01-2004, 01:07 PM
Thanks for the update. :) Get better soon Kirsten!!

Miss Meow
04-01-2004, 03:44 PM
Thanks for the update. Kirsten, I hope you feel better soon and the physio can relieve some of your head pain.

IttyBittyKitty
04-01-2004, 09:48 PM
Luna and Lily, please be good for your Meowmie, yes, that means You Lily ... she needs lots of cuddles and love, so make sure you're stocked up!

jazzcat
04-01-2004, 11:25 PM
I hope you are better soon Kirsten.

Thanks for the update!

trayi52
04-02-2004, 12:58 AM
I hope you feel better really soon, Kirsten. We miss you, hurry and get well so you can get back on the pc.

Willie:)

AmberLee
04-02-2004, 12:59 AM
Prayers and ~~~healthy vibes~~~ being sent for her quick recovery!

Kirsten
04-03-2004, 02:42 PM
Thanks everyone! :)

I just made a long post in Uniqueviking's topic.

I was overwhelmed by all your kind words and it's been great to talk to Julie and Barbara on the phone... How nice of them to call me! :)

I still have bad headaches, so I better stop now and go to bed. I'm always tired now.

I'll be back when I'm doing better.

(((HUGS))) to everyone,
Kirsten

koxka
04-03-2004, 03:44 PM
Hi Kirsten, I'm soooo glad you are home again.:)

Karen
04-03-2004, 03:51 PM
Take advantage of that feline healing - fur and purr therapy! You'll be in our prayers, hope the girls are being good to you!