PDA

View Full Version : someone help me, please, I am being abused

sirrahbed
03-31-2004, 09:03 PM
hi - eliot here..i want to report a case of abuse and i know meowmie says this place has all catlovers. i think you know me but here is my picture anyway - one that shows previous evidence of abuse as well...
http://www.imagestation.com/picture/sraid94/pc7ee69dee11a5c473243f40eca26854b/fa359d44.jpg
well, she is at it again...but different. Two times everyday, she puts me on the kitchen counter and squirts something white into my mouth that tastes like rotten bananas. I am sure she is gradually poisoning me even though she tells me it is to "make me feel better". Then, if THAT is not enough, then she puts stuff from a bottle into my NOSE. It's killing me! I have clawed her until she bleeds but she keeps doing it!! My stupid brother Dylan? She is poisoning him too, but he just lets her do it!! Can somebody...like...report my meowmie to the catpolice or something? ack! I gotta go...i can hear her coming! bye! help!
Love, eliot

QueenScoopalot
03-31-2004, 09:22 PM
DIAL...and I know it's tricky when you need those claws to fend off the "medicine monster", but knock the phone off the hook, and then dial 911. Believe me, help will come fast even if you can't tell them over the phone what that person is doing to abuse you so! :eek: :eek: :eek:

slick
03-31-2004, 09:28 PM
Eliot, Max here:
My Meowmie is doing that to me too. Twice now she's put me on the counter and wrapped me up in a warm towel. I thought she was just loving me but suddenly she forced open my mouth and shoved something awful tasting down my throat. :eek:
http://www.imagestation.com/picture/sraid53/p6eddf1b0b454952c779aac68e4d2ad15/fc927f4a.jpg
I tried to gag it up again, but it went down too far into my tummy. Granted, she did give me some loving after and she said it would make me all better but how can I believe it???? I can't even claw her because my legs are wrapped up. What's a feline to do????

Feeling your pain,
Max

leslie flenner
03-31-2004, 09:36 PM
When you see the towel, run! If they still manage to squirt the crap into your mouth, scratch! Then run and knock everything over in your way and push out the liquid bile stuff out of your mouth as you go, they like spots of white and pink all over their stuff. Must be cuz they just do it again and again. Who said cats like the taste of bananas and bubble gum? Well, fake it till you can drop it out-they won't mind...

catnapper
03-31-2004, 09:44 PM
Elliot, Allen here.
I feel your pain. The other day, my meowmie figured I needed to have her finger inserted into my mouth with some sort of rubber bristle thing. She claims I have tar-tar on my teeth and need it removed. Well, I don't feel anything on my teeth, so she must be up to something too. I also overheard her tell dad that she was going to put me on a diet. :eek:

Hi, its Pouncer too.

Hey, kiddo, get out of here, I was talking first.

I'll be quick! Meowmie has been terrible to me too. She picked me up from a very nice nap and attacked my claws! I had spent all that time sharpening them on her couch too. She said they need to be short... I beg to disagree.

Can I finish what I was saying pip-squeak? Where was I? Oh yes, then meowmie keeps picking me up from a nice sleep to smother me. She claims its kisses because she loves me, but I know that she's trying to squeeze all the air out of me. What can we do about this unethical treatment?

IttyBittyKitty
04-01-2004, 04:32 AM
I hear ya! Every time I get doo doo on my tail, meowmie throws me in the bath for some reason ... I really hate it :(

sasvermont
04-01-2004, 05:43 AM
Miley here. My Mom DOES THE SAME THING TO ME NOW! It must be a fad. She grabs me twice a day (IF she can catch me) and shoves a little yellow pill in my mouth. I had a couple of extractions on Monday as well as a dental scaling, so my widdle mouth is tender.

One trick you might try. Sometimes I sit by myself and act silly like Juni does and then my Mom thinks that I am Juni and then she will grab Juni instead, and try to give her MY pill. She has done this twice but caught herself right before the pill dropped. Darn.

Anyway, these humans claim that they are doing this so that we will feel better, but I am not sure it is worth all the trouble.

Good luck. Get well soon.

Love,
Miley Girl

P. S. I have even developed a new hot spot so I think another trip to the white coats is in order. I get back at my Mom, every chance I get. I like the color of her check book checks and enjoy seeing her write on them. I'll show her.

Right now my Mom has a pill in her hand, waiting for just the right moment to grab me! Gotta run!

Barbara
04-01-2004, 05:50 AM
Hi there, all,
it's Filou here. In this household it is my meowmie AND my daddy who do these horrible things. As soon as you see the two of them in one room go to one of your secret hidden places and stay QUIET!!!!!

Meowmie always has to leave for that place where she never takes me although it sounds so interesting: The place where she catches the mice for us:D And when she's gone, Daddy has no chance because I am VERY strong and VERY wiggly:D

Tigris never gets these pills and creams and §$%&%§$ stuff. Because he's never sick they say:(

catlover4ever
04-01-2004, 07:13 AM
Eliot, Tucker here.....my Meowmie does the same thing to me except I have a clear liquid that tastes like....like....like....like I don't know what BUT IT IS NASTY!!!!!!!! :p :p

My Meowmie thinks she is so sly about giving this stuff to me but little does she know that I'm onto her tricks.....next time she will not be so lucky. I can tell you that when she does give me this stuff and Daddy is nearby all I have to do is SNEEZE and Daddy yells at her to NOT give it to me anymore....but I have to admit that without this medicine....my breath is really, really BAD :eek: :eek:

I do recommend knocking the phone off the hook and dialing 911 but unfortunately for me all my meowmie has are cordless phones and I have not figured out how to use them yet:confused: :confused: :confused:

I wish you the best of luck
With Regards Tucker

Ally Cat's Mommy
04-01-2004, 07:34 AM
Aw Eliot - poor baby!!! Maybe if you take your medicine nicely Meowmie will stop enjoying the daily wrestling match, and stop giving you the meds! (Try some reverse psycology)......

catmandu
04-01-2004, 09:22 AM
Our dad does that to Me , Moose The Magnificent , as he sprays sme crap , on my back , as he says I have dandruff!At least I have FUR , Baldy!

Tubby & Peanut's Mom
04-01-2004, 10:14 AM
Tubby here, I knows what you all are talkn' bout. Every morning, and I mean every morning my mom does the same ting to me. She tinks its ok cause she loves on me afore and after, but she don't know how ucky it is to have not only a pill shoved down your troat, but some slimey sticky gooey stuff now too. She says it'll help me poop easier but howd she know I had trubl wit dat anyway? Dere are only two good tings about it, my sister, who daddy tinks can do no wrong, gets da same tretment (does she have trubl poopn too?) and we always get yummy yummy treats afterwards. Sometimes, when mommy's in a hurry, she don't get dat pill all da way down, and den I eats my treats, go up ta bed and den spit da pill out and hide it. Dat way mommy don't know I didn't swaller it....bwaaaahaaaahaaaa to you mommy! :D

Cataholic
04-01-2004, 10:22 AM
Tex here....see, my meowmie does it to me, too, TWICE a day. But, as meowmie tells me ALL the time, I am PURRFECT! I am a total gentleman, and have always been. Meowmie just puts the pill in my mouffie, and then squirts some liquid in, and I get WET food! It is quite yummy, so, I deal with it all. Meowmie says if she had to pill anybody else, life as she knows it, would be over. Meowmie tells me all the time how thankful she is that I am such a gem.

Love,
Tex:)

QueenScoopalot
04-01-2004, 03:57 PM
Here the yucky stuff dispenser has been tricking us all! She found these yummy tasting treats called Pill Pockets! They are so yummy that when she gives us one, we want more! We wonder why she pats us so fast when she gives the treats to us...I think she wants to steal it and eat it herself so we gobble it up! We won't share so there!:p :D :p

slick
04-01-2004, 05:42 PM
Originally posted by QueenScoopalot
yummy tasting treats called Pill Pockets!
Tell me more about these please. Where did you get them, etc etc etc.

Edit I just looked it up on Google. Do you actually put the pill into the treat???

QueenScoopalot
04-01-2004, 05:55 PM
Well sort of easy...they DO have a website, but it seems to be as of now, exclusively for vets etc. It is a soft treat with a hole in one end to push the pill into. I have used them for a few kitties and the consensis is YUMMY! www.pillpockets.com They come in many sizes, but I found that if the kitty starts that chewing like they're dissecting it, a quick pat will make them eat it fast, rather than risk losing it to me. Yeah, like I'd eat it :p

IttyBittyKitty
04-01-2004, 09:37 PM
Originally posted by catmandu
Our dad does that to Me , Moose The Magnificent , as he sprays sme crap , on my back , as he says I have dandruff!At least I have FUR , Baldy!

LOL! That cracked me up!

QueenScoopalot
04-01-2004, 09:54 PM
That's easy.....safflower oil! Makes the flakes go away. :D

Barbara
04-02-2004, 01:59 AM
I now acknowledge that the US are a better place!!!! I have said before that you needed some treats in which you can put a pill (I think a year ago when Filou needed antibiotics and I put little slots in pieces of wet catfood to hide the pill in:eek: ) - and here they are! Pillpockets.

Pragmatic, intelligent- you are a glorious nation:D

I hope they are soon imported here:D

catcrazylady
04-02-2004, 07:46 AM
Leroy here...Listen up furry friends, there just aint no way out of takin the yukky stuff! I get this cold junk squirted in my ears all the time and I hate it!! This is how I handle the whole mess...as soon as she picks me up and takes me to the potty room I know I'm in trouble! She locks me in there with her and I know its time to work it. I fight until she has to grab me by the scruff, it don't hurt but I act like it does so she will feel more guilty! Then I make sure she bleeds some and I scream until the deed is done. Now here is the cool part!!! She's bleeding, following me around beggin for forgivness and shovin really cool treats at me!!! So, my point here is that your gonna have to do it so make yourself look as miserable as possible and you will come out way ahead!!!http://petoftheday.com/talk/images/our_smilies/biggrin.gif

sirrahbed
04-02-2004, 01:15 PM
Eliot here - thanks guys - looks like I am not alone in my abuse so guess i won't report Meowmie or anything. I guess making her sweat to chase me down(TWO hours this morning!!!:D), making her bleed, and then watching her grovel after the dirty deed is done is punishment enough. I have really been practicing my pathetic look too and I think it is a real hit! She TRIES to love on me when she is done, BUT no way!! I ignore her for at least an hour. Today she said the medicine was all gone anyway :D Us cats, we have to stick together in this - to make sure they don't ever think they are superior or anything ya know? gotta run! ...she's coming to use the puter!! I'm outta here.........