PDA

View Full Version : TENNESSEE MULE FEST

Desert Arabian
03-31-2004, 06:43 PM
Mommy and I (along with my friend) are going to Columbia, Tennessee for a mule festival. We are leaving tomorrow late morning and coming back on Sunday. We will also be going to the Chattanooga Aquarium. When we get back I will post the good pictures. I am so excited about this trip- I get to miss 2 days of school and see tons of muleys- I love muleys! I have to leave Sammy and the ratties for 4 days! HOW AM I TO SURVIVE!? :(

Here's the website for the mule fest: www.muleday.com
Here's the website for the Chattanooga Aquarium:http://www.tnaqua.org

We are going to the aquarium to see the seahorse exhibt. My friend who is coming with me LOVES seahorses and has seahorses as pets.

Can't wait to get back and share the pictures. We will have the laptop with us, so I won't miss out on Pet Talk, I might be able to post the pictures in the hotel!! :D :D

AHHHH! SO EXCITED!!

trayi52
03-31-2004, 06:58 PM
Wow, I wish I could talk my husband into going up there. Sounds like fun. He usually loves this kind of thing.

Thats not far from me at all! Now if I could talk the hubby into going....

Sounds like you are going to have a very full weekend, and a fun one.

Have loads of fun and enjoy Tennessee!

Willie:)

Desert Arabian
03-31-2004, 07:18 PM
That would be fun if you went- a little itty bitty Pet Talk meeting!! :p Only 3 members- how, that would be a lot! :rolleyes: Ha, ha.

I wish we could go to the Smoky Mountains again, I just LOVE the mountains, I could live in the mountains like a wild cave man, lol. :p :D

Kater
03-31-2004, 07:22 PM
You are so lucky, YLL! Sounds like a great way to start off your Spring Break!

I'M LOOKING FORWARD TO PICTURES! *must live vicariously through YLL*

Mules, otters, and seahorses.... OH MY!

May I personally request some river otter pics??? Pleeeease! :D;)

trayi52
03-31-2004, 07:25 PM
I love the Smokey mountains, we went last year. We usually camp out in Cherokee, NC when we go. It had been a while since we had been, and everything had changed so much! I just could not believe how it changed!

We kind of went at a bad time last year, it rained the whole time we were there. We had fun anyway, I took Grover with me, she was still just a little kitten. She done really well going up there, she wanted to stay in her carrier all the way there. I just couldn't leave her, she was just a baby. First time I had ever took a cat with me. Very interesting!

Willie:)

Desert Arabian
03-31-2004, 07:49 PM
Originally posted by Kater
May I personally request some river otter pics??? Pleeeease! :D;)[/font]

SURE! NO PROLLEM! BUT YOU ONLY GET TO SEE THEM IF YOU COME OVER! HA HA HA HA! *devil grin* Well, seriously, when do you wanna get together!? My ratties are dying to have a visitor!

I will take a bunch of otter pickys for you, what about sea otters!? That is if they have any...

Trayi, wow, that's so neat. I would LOVE to camp out in the Smoky's! I don't think we could take Sammy, he's to nutty and would be playing with all the critters. :p

Kater
03-31-2004, 11:16 PM
Originally posted by YellowLabLover
I will take a bunch of otter pickys for you, what about sea otters!? That is if they have any...
The aquarium website said they only have river otters. I find their antics to be sooo cuuute! :p

Desert Arabian
04-20-2004, 10:37 PM
Well, we ended up recording all the mules and aquarium animals, we took no pictures. Mom is going to help me take still shots from the recorder so I can post some pictures on her, I promise to post pictures of longears (mules) and aquarium critters soon.

Kate, I took plenty of river otter video footage for you. OMG, they are adorable!!! They are playing, eating and swimming, you will die when you see them when you come over. :D

Pictures will be here soon, sorry it's taking so long!

Kater
04-20-2004, 11:02 PM
Originally posted by YellowLabLover
Well, we ended up recording all the mules and aquarium animals, we took no pictures. Mom is going to help me take still shots from the recorder so I can post some pictures on her, I promise to post pictures of longears (mules) and aquarium critters soon.

Kate, I took plenty of river otter video footage for you. OMG, they are adorable!!! They are playing, eating and swimming, you will die when you see them when you come over. :D

Pictures will be here soon, sorry it's taking so long!
Still shots from the recorder? Wow, that's sounds like a lot of work. :p But then I'm technology handicapped.

Yay, RIVER OTTER FOOTAGE! :D :D :D