PDA

View Full Version : Snowflake

Pam
11-23-2000, 06:12 AM
Happy Thanksgiving to little Snowflake! How wonderful that you were able to help this little sweetie survive. What an incredible story!! No wonder you have been rewarded with 15 years of companionship with your special friend. Give Snowflake our love (and a little piece of turkey today too!) http://PetoftheDay.com/talk/biggrin.gif

dogncatluvr
11-23-2000, 08:11 AM
Wow, Snowflake is sure beautiful! Those flowers make a great background!

AdoreMyDogs
11-23-2000, 09:38 AM
Snowflake is truly an angel. She's as pretty as can be and she's as loved as can be. Her mamma is lucky to have Snowflake, and Snowflake is equally as lucky to have her mamma.

bloomer
11-23-2000, 09:42 AM
Snowflake is absolutely georgeous! Her face is so sweet. I think, even some people disagree, that some cats are meant to be our animal soul mates and you have found yours. May she live another 15 years!

Patricia
11-23-2000, 09:42 AM
Snowflake is beautiful especially the way you've set up the photo. I was touched by your story. What a privilege to be able to bond with your pet, oops, animal companion, from three days on. May you have many more years with the lovely Snowflake.

gini
11-23-2000, 09:54 AM
Whenever I see a beautiful white cat, I stop and get tears in my eyes. I was fortunate to share my life with Sugar a long haired white male for 18 years. He was my little soul mate and dearly loved. Your story of how you hand fed him for weeks is so touching. I wish you many many more years with Snowflake. Your picture of her is just beautiful. Both of you are blessed.
Happy Thanksgiving!!

tatsxxx11
11-23-2000, 04:10 PM
You are just so beautiful, sweet Snowflake; and what a wonderful Mama you have. It is truly a story of love and devotion. I hope you have many, many more happy years together. Happy Thanksgiving precious Snowflake and have an extra helping of turkey!

Tebaldi
11-23-2000, 09:05 PM
Dear Snowflake

You have lovely whiter-than-white fur and a perfect pink nose. What a lucky cat you are to have such a caring companion.

eCat
11-23-2000, 09:54 PM
Snowflake looks SO much like my Esmeralda! My baby is 9, but when I saw the picture of Snowflake I thought "WOW it's a baby Ezzie!" 'cause I thought Snowflake looked YOUNGER than Esmeralda (sorry sweetie, come here and let me put this moisturizer on your cheeks http://PetoftheDay.com/talk/wink.gif Another funny fact here is I used to live with somebody who nicknamed Esmeralda "Snowflake"! The resemblance is amazing! I hope Snowflake lives to a ripe old age, just as I'm counting on Esmeralda to live with me until *I* become ripe and old! Heh!