PDA

View Full Version : Bad news! Buddy's lost!

EssTer
03-31-2004, 12:08 PM
It's true..:( Yesterday was veeery good day and it was shining and so. And when me and my sister was at school in living room was opened window. We live in forst floor and Buddy got out. I'm so worried!After that car accident he wasn't interested in going out, but...:( :( :( You can't imagine how I'm worried. I really hope he's fine and he'll be home very soon.. OMG.. I just have no words.. Please pray for my crazy kitty that he'll be home very soon and safe...My sister made in computer some pages with his photos and pur phone nr so if someones find Buddy they call us.. I'm so worried...:(

Barbara
03-31-2004, 12:22 PM
I hope so much Buddy will be back any minute. Most of the time the cats don't go far away. Look in any garage, cellar etc. I keep my fingers crossed.

trayi52
03-31-2004, 12:36 PM
Oh Esster, I hope and pray Buddy finds his way back to you. If he is not used to going out then he probably is hid somewhere close by. Grover freaks out and runs under the porch, when she gets out. She don't really want out, I have just took her out to see what she thought about it, well she let me know pretty quick, she had no interest out there.

So just do like Barbara said and look around closeby.
Willie

EssTer
03-31-2004, 01:05 PM
Every time when I'm going out I'm loooking around horse and actually I've searched in neighbour yards too..I really hope he'll get back..

Ally Cat's Mommy
03-31-2004, 01:08 PM
Leave put some food, and something with YOUR scent on it, plus something with HIS scent on it. Have you checked your local shelters etc?

Keeping Buddy in my prayers. Hope he comes home soon.

emily_the_spoiled
03-31-2004, 01:08 PM
If Buddy has a favorite blanket or cat bed that he likes to sleep on put that out on the patio. Maybe you could put a recently worn t-shirt of your's on the patio. Some cats will come back by recongizing the smell of the place. Is there anyway you could put some catfood out for him, maybe bribe him to come back?

EssTer
03-31-2004, 01:15 PM
good idea, I just put out food in and one of his blankets...Ally the problem is that in our town isn't any shelter. Here aren't any those pets who hasn't any owners. They find new owners if their old cann't keep them or owners put them in sleep..I'll go out and search for him again..

kuhio98
03-31-2004, 01:41 PM
I'd ask the children in the neighborhood. They always seem to know where animals are hanging out and who they belong to.

This website has some good suggestions: http://www.petrescue.com/library/find-pet.htm

I hope Buddy comes home very soon.

catlover4ever
03-31-2004, 01:56 PM
I am sending prayers your way for Buddy to come home safely. --- Meg

davidpizzica
03-31-2004, 02:11 PM
Nikki, Daisy, and I are praying that Buddy comes back safe and sound!:eek: :eek:

Edwina's Secretary
03-31-2004, 02:13 PM
The smell of spring air is so iresistible to cats! I hope he comes back soon!

Kona & Oreo's mom
03-31-2004, 02:13 PM
Good luck in finding Buddy soon!

Randi
03-31-2004, 03:20 PM
Esster, I'm so sorry to hear Buddy escaped, but I don't think he's gone far. Putting food out and something with yours and his scent on is a good idea. He may have heard a noise and is hiding somewhere near. He'll get hungry eventually and will look for food. ;) Go and look for him when it's quiet!

Has he been out before?

We'll keep fingers and paws crossed that he comes back soon!! :)

catnapper
03-31-2004, 03:30 PM
I am so sorry. Pouncer got out today too.. I got him right away though. I was having a heart attack for those two minutes though. I can only imagine what you're feeling!:(
Buddy will come home soon. All he needs is for darkness to come and it start getting cold and he'll be begging to get back in. Good luck finding him.

Miss Meow
03-31-2004, 04:00 PM
I'm sorry that Buddy got out. Hope he comes home soon so you can tell him off and give him a big hug.

Cataholic
03-31-2004, 05:36 PM
Prayers that Buddy makes a quick return.:(

lizbud
03-31-2004, 06:41 PM
I'm sorry that Buddy wandered away, you must be so worried
about him.:( I hope you find him soon. Good luck.

Steffi N
03-31-2004, 07:00 PM
I hope that Buddy comes home soon.

sirrahbed
03-31-2004, 09:17 PM
:( oh so sorry EssTer - I can imagine how sad and worried you must be!! Will you please post just as soon as Buddy comes home? More than likely he is hiding close by. You poor thing! So worried I know! Keep looking!

jazzcat
03-31-2004, 11:21 PM
I really hope he comes home soon!

EssTer
04-01-2004, 02:24 AM
one more night without Buddy...:( Today when I posted magazines about 5 o clock I went to look again near house and neighbours.. but nothing...:( I changed food what I did put out yesterday:(

Randi, yes he has been out several times... Last time was when he got car hit..

IttyBittyKitty
04-01-2004, 04:28 AM
Prayers that your baby will come home to you safe and sound :(

Ally Cat's Mommy
04-01-2004, 06:51 AM
I hope that Buddy will come home soon. Keep on lookinf / posting flyers/phoning vets and pet shops etc.

catmandu
04-01-2004, 10:49 AM
The Found Cate are praying thta buddy finds his way home soon , as it is terrible , not knowing where your Friend is and imaganing the worst!

EssTer
04-01-2004, 11:10 AM
I've looked for him soo many times near home and farer from home.. but nothing! we're already posted those posters with him in pet shops, vet clinics and all other shops.. It's so awful, I just can't even imagine where could he be...:( :(

sirrahbed
04-01-2004, 12:00 PM
{{{{{{HUGGGS}}}}} to you EssTer as I know how worried and sad you must feel and that you love your Buddy very much! Please do not give up though I imagine each day seems so hopeless. If it were my cat missing, I would just be going out of my mind. I feel sad for you. {{{{{EssTer}}}}}

prettykitty1
04-01-2004, 12:05 PM
AWW that is so sad i know how you feel my cat lost:(

popcornbird
04-02-2004, 01:47 AM
Oh no! :( I'll be praying Buddy comes home safely. {{{hugs}}}

Keep us updated.

Uniqueviking
04-02-2004, 04:32 AM
I'm so sorry :( I hope Buddy returns home safely soon. My very best wishes!

EssTer
04-02-2004, 04:39 AM
Today's rainy day..And Buddy's not home yet.. :( I was looking for him all yesterday.. and today too.. it's awful.. :( Buddy, please come home!

God, please help Buddy to get home as soon as possible!:(

catcrazylady
04-02-2004, 05:44 AM
EssTer I'm so sorry that buddy is missing.http://petoftheday.com/talk/images/our_smilies/frown.gif He is such a cutie and I know you are very worried. There are lots of prayers for Buddy to come home and I'm praying for his safe return as well. Please keep us posted and don't give up hope.

Randi
04-02-2004, 06:17 AM
Ester, I'm so sorry that Buddy still haesn't appeared. I know how sad and worried you must feel. Do you think someone could have taken him in because they fell in love with him?

I so hope you'll get him back soon!

Hugs to you! :)

EssTer
04-02-2004, 12:25 PM
Randi, ACTUALLLY it's VERRRY possible about what you said, because one my friend lost her kitty and after some months she saw her kitty in other homes.. I think she didn't get back her cat...Buddy's still not home..and every day I'm getting more worried... :(

Vermontcat
04-02-2004, 12:51 PM
I hope Buddy comes home soon.
Have you asked all of your neighbors if they have seen him around?
It may help to have other people out looking for him too.

Freckles
04-03-2004, 11:33 AM
Good News! (http://petoftheday.com/talk/showthread.php?s=&threadid=46839)

EssTer
04-03-2004, 12:12 PM
Thanx Freckles for posting the link... LOL:D