PDA

View Full Version : kitty throw up? cat poop? or???

RICHARD
03-31-2004, 11:41 AM
3:00 a.m.

(the magical hour for 'things that my cat does')

You get out of bed to go to the bathroom.....on the way back you stop to scratch the cat, who is asleep on the box next to the window......

As you walk by his corner of the world you feel something squish up in between your little toes....

It's mushy, wet and cold.

WHAT COULD IT BE?

.................................................. .

It's dry cat food!!!!

Dry cat food that is spilled on the floor and moistened with water from the Amazing Moving Water Dish...

The Amazing Moving Water Dish moves in any direction....
I put it in one spot and it shifts position during the night.
This night it turned the spilled dry food into a wet cold mass that I just so happened to step in.

The worst part is having to walk on your heel to the bathroom and trying to figure out the substance on your foot.

Please be aware of this new and terrible threat to barefoot people all across the world:eek:

And don't blame the cat........He was asleep on the box.:rolleyes:

Ally Cat's Mommy
03-31-2004, 11:47 AM
The cat had nothing to do with it!

It was Mmysterious Martian Slime left by Aliens, who flew down in their UFO to abduct you, and then changed their minds;) , instead leaving an inter-planetary calling card.

Tubby & Peanut's Mom
03-31-2004, 01:37 PM
I agree with Ally, except I think it's the aliens that move the AMWD (Amazing Moving Water Dish). Of course it's not the cat - how could you even suggest such a thing! :eek:

And don't you just hate that when you step into a cold wet gooey mass in the middle of the night - ugh! :D

catland
03-31-2004, 03:24 PM
hee-hee

we keep our AMWD a good five feet away from the food, on a small piece of carpet remenant - it doesn't move.:D

catnapper
03-31-2004, 03:27 PM
Maybe Dudley the Duck? If he can knock over my computer chair, a water bowl's no problem.

Miss Meow
03-31-2004, 03:57 PM
Richard, please don't send me an Amazing Moving Water Box in the care package, OK! ;)

Our food and water bowls are on the kitchen bench, safe out of reach of greedy dogs, so I hope they never start moving ...

QueenScoopalot
03-31-2004, 06:05 PM
Around here it's usually a nice cold hairball! BLECHHH!:rolleyes:

slick
03-31-2004, 06:44 PM
I've stepped in "throw-up".

Don't ask me whose it was :eek:

leslie flenner
03-31-2004, 06:47 PM
My amazing moving water dish is often tripped over by me when it mysteriously is transported from the edge of the kitchen into the center. Doesn't matter that it's a heavy dish holding a container that's SUPPOSED to last a few days....Most of the water is somehow osmosised into the air (or hardwood floor..) rendering the bowl and attached container bone dry only a few hours after being filled. Don't know why this corresponds with Shy's wet underside and feet when she leaps onto the bed....Mysterious....

Pam
03-31-2004, 07:04 PM
Originally posted by RICHARD
The worst part is having to walk on your heel to the bathroom and trying to figure out the substance on your foot.

You've got that right! And the amount of things that quickly race through you mind in that short little trip is amazing.

Around here if one of the animals has a "elimination malfunction" and it occurs during the day, either my hubby or son will be quick to point out to me that there is *this or that* on the carpet or in the kitchen which needs to be cleaned up. I think they feel that their part in the whole process is just to merely report it and not get rid of it. :rolleyes:

moosmom
03-31-2004, 11:24 PM
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

ROFLMAO!!!!! The minute I read that I pictured myself doing just that!! Only it was one of Shortie's hairballs that is often mistaken for a piece of poo!!! :eek: :eek:

RICHARD
04-01-2004, 12:41 AM
lol,

I don't puke on the floor or anything like that.....

I guess that none of you do either..that leaves the cats, signiifcant others or little gray beings with huge eyes that are
from 'some place else' to put 'stuff' on the floor.....

Leslie,

How does that cold water feel on you socks/slippers?.:eek:

QSAL,
I like my hairballs warm......ewwwwwwwwww!!!

Slick,
do the breath test....sneak in for a kiss......then sniff.....double ewwwwwwwwwwwww

Moosmom,

How do your arms move while doing the Heel Walk?
;)

Do you use them to balance, or do you balance on the wall?

Pam?

UHH MEN, MEN KILL FOOD, MEN PROTECT, MEN ALWAYS SCRATCHING, MEN NATURALLY FEAR DOO DOO, MEN START WITH
WOMEN CLEANING MEN'S REAR!

Go figure.:rolleyes:

Miss Meow,

Whats the matter? Scared of a little voodoo?:p

catmandu
04-01-2004, 10:29 AM
That is the one thing that irritates me ,about the Siamese , is that they bolt thier food , and then throw iy up , either on the bed , or in the most inconvenient place possible , like on the stairs , or in the doorway. But I still LOVE Them ALL!

QueenScoopalot
04-01-2004, 03:41 PM
I bolt from my sleep when I have a cat regurgitating next to my head! Usually it's a quick snatch and plunk movement (all done while half asleep) and the culprit is deposited onto the floor to finish the barfarama. UGHHH! I have at times fallen into a deep sleep and missed the action, only to roll over into the icy cold upchuck. BLECHH:rolleyes: :rolleyes: :rolleyes:

RICHARD
04-01-2004, 03:49 PM
Originally posted by QueenScoopalot
I bolt from my sleep when I have a cat regurgitating next to my head! Usually it's a quick snatch and plunk movement (all done while half asleep) and the culprit is deposited onto the floor to finish the barfarama. UGHHH! I have at times fallen into a deep sleep and missed the action, only to roll over into the icy cold upchuck. BLECHH:rolleyes: :rolleyes: :rolleyes:

You win!

I thought grabbing a sock in the middle of the night with kitty puke on it was bad!!!

:eek:

slick
04-01-2004, 05:22 PM
Originally posted by RICHARD
Slick,
do the breath test....sneak in for a kiss......then sniff.....double ewwwwwwwwwwwww
What I really meant is that it was my own :eek: :eek:

A few years ago when I was sick I couldn't quite make it to the bathroom. I was woozy and made my way back to bed when my foot stepped in something squishy.

Try to clean that up when you are already nauseated :eek:

moosmom
04-01-2004, 07:42 PM
Moosmom,
How do your arms move while doing the Heel Walk?

Flailing all the way!!!! :eek: :D

leslie flenner
04-01-2004, 07:43 PM
Richard, the cold water on my bare feet irritates the heck out of me because it means any step I take in any direction will be in the remnents of those who have trailed litter throughout the apt, hence sticking to my feet...leaves me with litter feet and not at all comfortable. Maybe they want me to know what it feels like to them. Not the cats, you know, just whoever drags that bowl across the floor and must be a nighttime visitor...