PDA

View Full Version : Zb

bkeel
03-31-2004, 10:29 AM
My dear ZB, 65 lb black lab/chow mix, with biggest grin on his sweet face most of the time and who is 11 was diagnosed last Novemeber with Fibrosarcoma in his cranial area. He was given 2 weeks to live. We have had 4 extra months, many miracles, medications and prayers. ZB has one large tumor left on his neck and could certainly use some good wishes, prayers, loving thoughts and positive hopes. Please add yours to ours. Barb
Photo attached,

tatsxxx11
03-31-2004, 10:49 AM
Welcome to PT Barb and to your sweet boy ZB. I'm so sorry to hear of his very serious condition and the dire prognosis. But you know, the drs. can be wrong! I have to believe that thanks to the loving care of his devoted mom and his vet, the medication and of course, those healing prayers, you two have surely been blessed with a miracle these past 4 months. How is he doing? Does the vet have any future treatment in mind? I'm not familiar with fibrosarcoma in dogs. I'll be thinking of you and dear ZB and will certainly keep him in my thoughts and prayers. Sending you and ZB positive thoughts, heartfelt well wishes and all my love. Paws crossed for ZB's continued recovery. {{HUGS}}} Sandra

bkeel
03-31-2004, 11:11 AM
the doctor said that surgically removing the lump would probably kill him because of its location. We have used non surgical, non chemo, non radioactive treatment thus far and will continue to do so. He is such a lover of life, a fighter, he is. Barb

Logan
03-31-2004, 11:15 AM
Barb, I am sitting her, picturing your sweet ZB and hoping that he will have more time with you. What a sad introduction, but at the same time, he is defying the odds, which is wonderful!!!!

Keep the faith and know that ZB is in our thoughts and prayers.

Logan