PDA

View Full Version : They are gone.

rpcathouse
03-30-2004, 09:38 PM
All of the kittens from Ele` litter went with their new families this past weekend. There is no more sounds of kittens running upstairs. There is no more feeeding frenzy. There is no more kittens climbing up to my shoulders when I am trying to open a can a kitten food. There is no more laying on the floor and having them run all over me and playing with my hair. Or watching them as they are curled up next to me sleeping. Ele` keeps looking around to find them and she has called them. Then she will come to me and sit in my lap for a while as I talk to her and tell her they have new homes just like she did when she came here and we just sit and cuddle for a while.

But we still do have the litter of 3 that are 7 weeks old. And they are just starting to get into every thing. They are fun to watch and soon (I hope) they will do what the others did and playing and cuddling. They already meow at me when I walk in the room expecting food. So that is a start.

But I do miss Ele`s 6 kittens.

Stellahttp://www.imagestation.com/picture/sraid108/p1eb8386114140c44f14426ea8e9dac4e/f94d516d.jpg

kimlovescats
03-30-2004, 09:48 PM
They are all gorgeous, and I'm sure they are very happy in their new homes!;)

slick
03-30-2004, 09:49 PM
AWWW that's so sad and happy at the same time. It's so nice that they have furrrever homes but I can see that you must be feeling rather empty now. Soon you'll be at it again so relax while you can.

Hugs to you and kisses to Ele.

Ally Cat's Mommy
03-30-2004, 11:36 PM
I am so glad they all found forever homes! At least you have Ele and some other kitties to comfort you - but the biggest comfort is knowing that you found good homes for the little ones!

krazyaboutkatz
03-30-2004, 11:39 PM
They're gorgeous.:) I'm so glad that they all found loving forever homes too.:)

catmandu
03-31-2004, 09:09 AM
With those angelic Little Fcaes , I knowthat it was tough , to let them go , but all good Mothers kow that it is time , for the Littel ones to go thier Own Way , and Bless You , for being Strong , and helping those Kittens , when they needed it the most.

catnapper
03-31-2004, 09:11 AM
Swww... what sweeties. I would love to know what it feels like to have a slew of sweet little kitties run all over the place:) You did your good job and raised them to be strong enough to live happy lives in good homes!

Randi
03-31-2004, 09:32 AM
It must have been a joy to have these around, but I'm happy to hear they've found forever homes. :) Now, on to the next three! :D

Tubby & Peanut's Mom
03-31-2004, 11:00 AM
Awww...I'd sure miss those little darlings too. :( But at least they are all in good homes and you've got the next 3 growing up fast too. :)