PDA

View Full Version : pic of Luli and her buddies

guster girl
03-30-2004, 09:01 PM
Here's Luli, my rat, in her cage. Lock, the kitten, and, Finn, the puppy, are keeping her entertained. :)

http://img30.photobucket.com/albums/v91/kariann918/Cnv0732.jpg

luckies4me
03-30-2004, 09:12 PM
Cute! Nice cage BTW. :)

guster girl
03-30-2004, 09:24 PM
Originally posted by luckies4me
Cute! Nice cage BTW. :)

Hey, thanks! SHe's been in that cage for awhile, now. I'm still thinking of making a bigger one, though, for if and when I get another rat. :)

Desert Arabian
03-30-2004, 10:31 PM
OMG! THAT WOULDN'T HAPPEN TO BE A LITTLE YELLOW LABBIE IN THAT PICTURE, WOULD IT!?!? Um, can I request some pictures of this little yellow labbie!? As you know, I love yellows. :D :D :D :p :p :p

As side from that adorable yellow bundle of labbie "adoreableness", cute kitty and nice cage!!

guster girl
03-30-2004, 11:02 PM
Originally posted by YellowLabLover
OMG! THAT WOULDN'T HAPPEN TO BE A LITTLE YELLOW LABBIE IN THAT PICTURE, WOULD IT!?!? Um, can I request some pictures of this little yellow labbie!? As you know, I love yellows. :D :D :D :p :p :p

As side from that adorable yellow bundle of labbie "adoreableness", cute kitty and nice cage!!

Yeah, that's my yellow boy, Finn. His color is red fox, but, he's still a yellow lab. I have tons of photos of him on this site, just search for Finn and guster girl. :) And, I just posted his name and photo on dogster.com. Check that thread out in dog general! :) ANd, thanks for the compliments...