PDA

View Full Version : Good News for Aimee and Aiko

Aspen and Misty
03-30-2004, 08:31 PM
They have homes!!! Aimee is going with a family who really wanted a black cat (Aimee is all black but 2 very faint white spots) They will spay and nueter, and get this! Because of the infromation I gave them they have deced NOT to declaw him!!!! I'm so happy! Hee hee

And

Aiko is going with a women I met in the Deb (LMBO) She came to see her last night and fell in love with her. She also plans to to spay her and doesn't plan to declaw her! Hee hee

2 down, 2 more to go!

Ash :D

kimlovescats
03-30-2004, 09:50 PM
Great news, and great job!:D

slick
03-30-2004, 09:51 PM
Good job Ash!!!! Give yourself a pat on the back - if you can reach:D :D

krazyaboutkatz
03-30-2004, 11:42 PM
This is wonderful news!!!:) I'm also glad that you were able to educate the adoptees about other options so they won't declaw.:)

Ally Cat's Mommy
03-31-2004, 12:04 AM
That's great news!! Congrats to you for a job well done, and especially for convincing them not to declaw!

catmandu
03-31-2004, 09:06 AM
Found Cats are CHEERING , that Aimee and Aiko , have Furr Ever Homes , and will enrich the Lives of those , who take them in. I would take in a kitten , but it would scare the Older Found cats , a Bit!

catnapper
03-31-2004, 09:08 AM
Hey - great news! I got my Nicki from a lady I met in Sears... do you know what that means? Plan on spending a lot of time at the mall!;)

How could anyone not fall in love with those wonderful kittens? Keep up the good work!

Tubby & Peanut's Mom
03-31-2004, 10:55 AM
That's wonderful news!!!

But, since they've got new homes and we won't be able to see them grow up, can we please please please have some pics? You've been holding back on us and we're dieing for baby kitty pics! ;) :D

Aspen and Misty
04-01-2004, 10:28 PM
Sorry it took me so long. I've been really busy and don't have a home computer.

No kitty pics yet, my computer is STILL down, which means that I have Zip places to down load to :(

Hmm, Dad, we need ot go shopping :p

Ash :D

jenluckenbach
04-02-2004, 07:32 PM
A hearty congratulations to Ashley's shelter on 2 great placements. :D Keep up the good work!

Steffi N
04-02-2004, 10:30 PM
I am glad that Aimee and AIko will have happy forever homes. It looks like they both will be well cared for.