PDA

View Full Version : Any news on poor Kirsten?

catcrazylady
03-30-2004, 01:06 PM
Has anybody heard anything new about Kirsten? I really miss her posts and her wonderful pictures of Luna and Lily.

Bless her heart, I really hope she is ok.http://petoftheday.com/talk/images/our_smilies/frown.gif

PayItForward
03-30-2004, 01:24 PM
I wonder if she is out of hospital yet :(

sirrahved
03-30-2004, 01:26 PM
I miss her too. Come back to us, Kirsten, come back!

Barbara
03-30-2004, 01:47 PM
I think Uniqueviking is the only who has her phone number. I hope so much she's ok.

Twink
03-30-2004, 01:48 PM
It's too bad we can't get someone to smuggle her a laptop. That way she could be cheered up by all of our silly kitties, and all of our good wishes for her. And then she could give us an update herself!

Gosh, I hope she's on the mend! I miss her and the girls. :(

sirrahbed
03-30-2004, 04:31 PM
The board seems different without Kirsten and the girls. I have missed her very much. Hope to hear an update soon also!! Do we know for sure it is her back acting up???? I hope it is nothing like an accident or illness:confused: Did she ever mention surgery on her back?

davidpizzica
03-30-2004, 06:52 PM
Nikki,Daisy, and I wish you all the best and we miss you at PT!!;) ;) ;)

Felicia's Mom
03-30-2004, 08:25 PM
You are missed on Pet Talk Kirsten.

Uniqueviking
03-31-2004, 10:25 AM
I posted an update on Kirsten in the "Kirsten in hospital" thread on page 3.

She is out of the hospital now, but still isn't doing very well. It was an anaphylactic shock caused by an allegic reaction.

I asked Kirsten if I could give out her phone # and it was perfectly ok with her, so those who'd like to have it pls. PM me.

Edit: Oh, and Luna & Lily have ignored her all day - guess they weren't too happy with mommy leaving them, even though Gabi (the neighbour) took really good care of them. She heard them running and playing in the evenings and nights.

Logan
03-31-2004, 10:26 AM
Kirsten, I'm not going to call you, but I do want you to know that you are in my thoughts and prayers. Please take care of yourself. I know your little "nurses" are helping out and so glad to have you home!!! :)

K & L
03-31-2004, 10:31 AM
OMG! How scary..I'm glad to hear she is doing better.