PDA

View Full Version : I can explain!

Tonya
03-29-2004, 11:23 PM
A silly moment....

I'm good friends with a co-worker's, wife Janie. So, him and I have an inside joke where whenever he says anything incriminating, I tap my 'lapel mike' and say things like "Did you copy that, Janie?" "Check check 1-2, 1-2."

So, today we were in the photocopy room and I asked him what he was getting her for their upcoming 25th wedding anniversary. He jokingly said "I'm not getting her a darn thing!"

So, I tapped my 'microphone' and said "Do you copy that, Janie?"

Well, he grabbed my collar and started screaming into my 'microphone'..."YEAH! DID YOU HEAR THAT, HAG! YOU GET NOTHING! NOTHING! YOU MAKE ME MISERABLE, YOU GET NOTHING!!!!! YOU SUCK!"

So, my co-worker has ahold of my collar screaming into my make believe microphone, and in the mean time, I'm screaming "Mayday! Mayday! Janie, do you copy?!"

And the bosses' boss comes walking in. He was all "You two are really really wierd."

I go "Oh, you had to be there, we were uhhh, just doing this thing we do, uhhh....see, this is my make believe microphone, and uhhhh..."

He goes "I am here, and I don't get you two."

Lmao, we felt like such geeks.

Foam
03-29-2004, 11:26 PM
Aha. That's hilarious :D

trayi52
03-29-2004, 11:31 PM
Sounds like you were having fun! LMAO!!:D

Corinna
03-29-2004, 11:38 PM
What do bosses know:) :) :) :) :) :D :D :D

Ally Cat's Mommy
03-30-2004, 04:55 AM
That is too funny!!! It's great when you can have a laugh with your co-workers. That's the thing I miss most about working!

moosmom
03-31-2004, 02:38 PM
As the old saying goes...

"I guess you had to be there!!!"

catnapper
03-31-2004, 03:13 PM
Just when you need Janie, she disappears!:D :D

Too funny! Perhaps its time for a more subtle inside joke?;)