PDA

View Full Version : I remember you Spencer

MariaM
03-29-2004, 09:26 PM
Ok I know these are horrible, horrible pictures. But that is because I took a picture, of a picture. (We didn't have a digital camera back then) Please view them though!(There might be only one because I haven't quite figured this out yet)

Last late March/early April, Spencer, a golden retriever died. Spencer came to live with my farm neighbors when she was about 2 years old in April 2001. She was a wonderful dog.

I remember when she would come over to our farm that was across the street. I would always want to pet her, so she would go to everyone else first. She wanted to get attention from the people who weren't interested in her first, and then come back to me.

Spencer and I would play tug-of-war sometimes and fetch. Spencer was a really nice dog. But last March she got really sick. She started losing fur. She was suffering badly, so they had to... well, you know. Not put her down, but the "farm way"

I was so sad when I found out. I really didn't know what to say. But I am glad I still have pictured to remember her by, and she will always have a place in my heart.

slick
03-29-2004, 10:07 PM
RIP Spencer :( :( and play happy at the RB. Watch out for Toshie and Trixie; they would love to share their tennis balls with you.

captain
03-29-2004, 11:15 PM
Spencer,

Hugs and kisses to you sweetheart.
The RB is full of loving furkids waiting to play with you .......

KYS
03-30-2004, 06:13 PM
Spencer is in a happier place playing with all
our RB pups.

RIP!

MariaM
03-30-2004, 09:57 PM
Thanks everyone. I'm sure she is having fun at RB. She is probable happy. But I still miss her. It wasn't really bad for the first couple weeks. I was like, ok. But when it dawned on me I would never see her again I was horribly sad. But I'm ok now. I still miss her alot, but she can be with Brandy, their previous dog.

ramanth
03-31-2004, 12:07 PM
My sympathies.

Sudilar
03-31-2004, 07:01 PM
Run free and healthy again at Rainbow Bridge, Spencer.

tatsxxx11
04-02-2004, 05:33 PM
My most heartfelt sympathies on the passing of dear Spencer. I'm sorry the family chose to end her life the way that they did. But just from reading how lovingly you remember her, she certainly was very loved and will never be forgotten:) Rest easy now, sweet Spencer{{{HGUS}}}

MariaM
04-02-2004, 06:05 PM
:( :( :( :( :( Thanks everyone.