PDA

View Full Version : Dress Up Anyone? *grin*

QueenScoopalot
03-29-2004, 05:37 PM
This is Lita who was born on Labor Day last year. Long horrible story of what happened to her mom Lola and the babies. I'll type it in later. Lita is the only one who survived the horrible weekend. I love putting dresses on them too, but I think she looks cute naked with just hehttp://img42.photobucket.com/albums/v128/QueenScoopalot/Lita.jpgr bonnet! :D

NoahsMommy
03-29-2004, 05:56 PM
What a precious little thing!! She's so cute in her little bonnet. :)

catnapper
03-29-2004, 06:14 PM
Aww... thats beyond of legal limit of cute! Kisses to the sweetie pie!!!

*Smooch*

trayi52
03-29-2004, 07:16 PM
I think she is so precious!! Now thats a baby for sure!! Thanks Jan for sharing the Pics. I love them.:) :D

Willie

leslie flenner
03-29-2004, 07:20 PM
I get no photo, just a blue question mark...

trayi52
03-29-2004, 07:24 PM
I think she is redoing it leslie, it will be back up shortly. It is a cutie though.

Willie:)

leslie flenner
03-29-2004, 07:30 PM
oh good! Thanks!!

leslie flenner
03-29-2004, 07:36 PM
Ok It's showing! Little lita is a very lucky gal! We found her and her litter mates tangled up in dead weeds (so no flexability of weeds). Umbillical cords were wrapped around weeds, Mom had given birth under a huge pile of debris and we learned about it through the owner of the yard who noticed fat cat then not fat cat (Tortie with screwed up eyes- she's partially blind probably from the chemicals of the wrecked cars adjacent to where she gave birth). anyway, all 4 kittens we found in the hard way were ice cold but still breathing and supposedly just born the night before. All died the first night at jans except lita. Lola (mom) had no milk at all; jan pulled and pulled but there was nothing....Somehow, lita managed to get something out of her and survived. She is stunted but full of spit and vinagar! She suckles still on her mom's belly! She and mom are apperently keepers!

Steffi N
03-29-2004, 07:37 PM
Toooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo CUTE:) :)
Nosekissies to you, Lita.

Laura's Babies
03-29-2004, 07:38 PM
Now, THAT is CUTE! CUTE! CUTE! CUTE! How could you NOT love that?? CUTE! CUTE! CUTE! and 1 more tome CUTE!

Edwina's Secretary
03-29-2004, 08:52 PM
Dear Lita,

For one as cute as you...I'll share my hats! Let's play!

Lady Edwina

QueenScoopalot
03-29-2004, 09:05 PM
Well gee Leslie, You sure took the short route while I was typing my fingers to the bone! LOL! Longgg sad story is posted along with a grainy picture of sweet shy Lola! :)

leslie flenner
03-29-2004, 09:08 PM
where?

jazzcat
03-29-2004, 09:28 PM
Aww, she is so adorable!! I just read her story and that is quite an amazing start to life she had. Thank goodness you guys were there to help her and Lola.

leslie flenner
03-29-2004, 09:34 PM
you wanna put in the awful details? the kittens were not just wrapped around branches, they had never gotten their first milk. It looked like lola gave birth, the kittens wandered around for mama and never found her and so got all tangled up in the briars. Poor lola wanted her babies, she came back for them but was continuously scared by people and someone who was going to clear out all the yard trash. Anyway, all the kittens strayed, all were not mewing because they were freezing to death, and lola is blind. jan can give the story on how we got mom lola after putting the 4 frozen babies on my stomach.

RedHedd
03-29-2004, 10:33 PM
Oh sweet Lita! You are an extra special girl and look so sweet in your little bonnet. Your Meowmie is an extra special angel to have rescued you.

krazyaboutkatz
03-29-2004, 11:56 PM
Lita sure is a cutie pie.:) I'm so glad that you were able to save her and Lola and give them a forever loving home.:)

Barbara
03-30-2004, 01:50 AM
Oh Lita girl, what a horrible start you got in life. But you look like a fighter - and like the cutest fighter I ever saw. Life will be better from now on:)

Kissies for you:D

Ally Cat's Mommy
03-30-2004, 04:27 AM
What a cute pic! I am glad you were able to help Lola and Lita! Bless you for caring.

catcrazylady
03-30-2004, 05:52 AM
OMG! That picture is waaaaaaaay past CUUUUUUUUUTE!! She looks like a little bear with a bonnet!!! What a MUFFIN!! How ADORABLE!!
You sure got a rough start little one but you are doing your best to make up for it by being one of the cutest kittens I have ever seen!!

Great Picture!!!:D :D http://petoftheday.com/talk/images/our_smilies/biggrin.gif

Twink
03-30-2004, 08:02 AM
Oh, my goodness. That's so cute I think I'm going to cry!!

It's so wonderful that you were able to save her little life. And what a life it is! *kissy kissy kissy*

sirrahbed
03-30-2004, 09:01 AM
awww what a sad start to a wee little thing...but look at her now!! WAY TOO CUTE!!!:D *SMOOCH* x100 (gentle ones of course)

catmandu
03-30-2004, 09:11 AM
soon , Lita will rival that Cat queen , of Hats, HH Edwina , of Chicago! Great Photo!

QueenScoopalot
03-30-2004, 09:18 AM
I doubt I could even get a hat on Lita now! I'd sure like to try but she's become a fresh little tortie. :D She was only about 5 weeks old in the baby bonnet picture and though she's still very small for her age, she's full of it! :)

K & L
03-30-2004, 10:46 AM
What an adorable little baby!

Randi
03-30-2004, 03:08 PM
She is such a sweetie and SO cute in her little bonnet! :) Glad she was saved and has a loving furrever home. :)

Kisses and scritchies to adorable Lita.