PDA

View Full Version : Live Journal Help please!

luckies4me
03-29-2004, 10:06 AM
I was wondering if anyone here can tell me how to change some things on my journal. For instance, where it says reply, and comments, how do I change that to something else? I see a lot of people, even with free accounts have that changed. Can you all please let me know? Also, how do I add a background image while still using the 2nd layout scheme? :confused:

Thanks in advance!

CamCamPup33
03-29-2004, 01:30 PM
I only know how to change the comment thing. I was just messing around with it and found it for you. :) And changed mine of course! :p

First of all, you have to be using the old system S1, you can change that by going to manage, customize. And changing it to old system. Then it should show up as either 'Modify journal' Or 'Edit customizations' Not sure which one. Anyway, after you click that, it should bring you to all these options. Go to the bottom, and there should be a box, with no text inside.

Put this code inside of the box...

LASTN_TALK_READLINK=><a href="%%urlread%%"><b>%%messagecount%% put what you want it to say. EX: Comments left</b></a>|

LASTN_TALK_LINKS<=
<tr>
<td colspan="2" width="100%" bgcolor="%%color:weak_back%%" class="Talked" style="text-align: left">
%%readlink%%<a href="%%urlpost%%">put what you want it to say. EX: Leave a comment </a>
</td>
</tr>
<=LASTN_TALK_LINKS

Hope that helped. BTW, just take out what i said.. :)

Dogz
03-29-2004, 06:15 PM
I have been wondering about this, also!

Thanks, Amber!:)