PDA

View Full Version : Imagestation doesn't love me....

Twink
03-29-2004, 07:39 AM
They cut off my account. And the e-mail address I'd given them (my "I-don't-care-how-much-spam-I-get" address) has recently gone kerflooey, so I can't even see WHY they cut if off. I'm pretty sure it wasn't for "inappropriate content," since the only pictures I had on there were of Rizzo. :D :rolleyes:

So. . . anyone have any better options?

Laura's Babies
03-29-2004, 07:55 AM
I would keep trying from time to time.. They may have a glitch in their system..

Twink
03-29-2004, 08:31 AM
Yeah, that's what I thought, but it's been this way for over a week. Must. . . . show off . . . Rizzo!!! ;)

Barbara
03-29-2004, 08:44 AM
Can it be that they need an e-mail address of you?

catmandu
03-29-2004, 08:56 AM
They should be honored to have the Picture of our pal Rizzo , as he , by his prescence alone , upgrades the whole Site!

jazzcat
03-29-2004, 08:58 AM
Don't know if this is your problem but I've heard they are closing some people's accounts for too much remote linking - like showing your pictures here at PT or other web sites. They apparently don't like you to do that.

I've started switching my pictures over to Photobucket after others here suggested it. My sig is still at imagestation and they haven't closed me down yet.

Twink
03-29-2004, 05:33 PM
Originally posted by catmandu
They should be honored to have the Picture of our pal Rizzo , as he , by his prescence alone , upgrades the whole Site!

Well, that's certainly what *I* think! :D Glad to see that there are other people out there with taste. ;) Rizzo says thank you, as he becomes insufferably vain and preens.

Twink
03-29-2004, 05:33 PM
Originally posted by jazzcat
Don't know if this is your problem but I've heard they are closing some people's accounts for too much remote linking - like showing your pictures here at PT or other web sites. They apparently don't like you to do that.

I've started switching my pictures over to Photobucket after others here suggested it. My sig is still at imagestation and they haven't closed me down yet.

I think that's probably the case. That was the other "probable" reason besides unsuitable content that the gave for cancelling an account. Photobucket, eh? Must go take a peek...

catnapper
03-29-2004, 08:08 PM
Yes... Photobucket is the way to go! I love it!!!! The best part is that you don't have to erase half the line. They have an [img] all set to go... just highlight and hit paste in your post. You no longer have to hit [img] in a PT post. Its fantastic.

trayi52
03-29-2004, 08:34 PM
I agree with catnapper, that is just the easiest way to go. I love photobucket. I still have some of my photos there, and luckily I did because I lost everything on my hard drive. But yes, Photobucket is the best way to go.

Willie

Twink
03-30-2004, 08:08 AM
It works beautifully! Thanks for the tip, everyone. :D :D