PDA

View Full Version : Shadow

Angels3
01-24-2001, 07:14 AM
Shadow, you are a lovely cat & you must bring great happiness to your family. I love your 'shadowed' nose. It makes you look so handsome. Thank you for your invitation to vsit your own website. I saw a lovely picture of you & Seamus there. Congratulations on becoming Cat of the Day. I hope you & Seamus get some extra treats to celebrate.

Pam
01-24-2001, 07:36 AM
I agree with Angels3. You are such a handsome kitty and I too love your markings. I visited your website and think that Seamus is adorable too. Love your pictures! How nice of you to let Seamus share your day of fame!

margaret
01-24-2001, 08:50 AM
Shadow is indeed a lovely, handsome cat! The photo of him lapping up the spilled milk is a classic -- kitty mischief! I loved Shadow's and Seamus' website, too. Looks like adorable little Seamus just loves his handsome kitty cuddle-buddy! http://PetoftheDay.com/talk/biggrin.gif

tatsxxx11
01-24-2001, 03:24 PM
What a precious kitty you are Shadow. Your life story as described on your web site was heart melting. But was there ever any doubt? Who could refuse such an adorable, sweet face as yours??! Can't wait to see the additions to your site. Till then, enjoy your wonderful day of recognition as "Cat of the Day!" And big hugs to Seamus too! You two make one beautiful bundle of feline perfection!! Yeah Shadow!!

[This message has been edited by tatsxxx11 (edited January 24, 2001).]