PDA

View Full Version : My Little Spice Girl

slick
03-28-2004, 09:30 PM
I cleaned out my spice cupboard and threw away all my old spices. Yesterday I went to my local spice store (Galloways) and picked up Dill, Coriander, Cumin, Curry, and Mustard Powder and when I got home I placed the bag in the floor.

Speckles came tearing over and did a nose-dive into the bag and went nuts!!!! Literally, all I could see was her back end and she was rolling her face all over the little bags of spices (and drooled on them I might add) and when I picked the bag up, she was rolling all over the floor as if it were catnip. It was the funniest thing I've ever seen :D :D

Any other spice girls out there???

carole
03-28-2004, 09:51 PM
Oh how funny, and cute, my two are not into spices, they love fabric softener, chlorine, and under arm deodrants smellies, they act as if these are catnip and go crazy. funny critters we own don't we?:) :D

trayi52
03-28-2004, 10:41 PM
Slick, I don't think I have ever seen any of my cats do that! I know they like catnip, but I sure wouldn't have thought about spices. I bet that was a funny sight!:D

Willie

krazyaboutkatz
03-28-2004, 11:57 PM
LOL:D Too bad you didn't get a picture of her. I don't think that my guys like spices but they do love their catnip. Storm also goes crazy over dried flowers.:)

catmandu
03-30-2004, 10:55 AM
She could take the place of Gerri , and be the hit of he show , and duet with JJJ3!

catnapper
03-30-2004, 11:43 AM
Aww.... when she starts singing bad songs and wearing crazy outfits... lol.

No spices... but I bought a new handcream the other day and both boys have been going nuts after I put it on... Allen sits and sniff, sniff, sniff, rub his chin against my hand. Pouncer goes a bit further and tres to eat my fingers.:rolleyes:

Nicki the dog LOVES perfume ads in magazines... she rolls around on them like cats do with catnip. She knows the phrase "Nici want to smell pretty?" and gets so excited because she knows a perfume ad is coming.

Ally Cat's Mommy
03-30-2004, 11:54 AM
How cute! Silly kitty!

My two inspect all the shopping as it is being unpacked, but the only thing they go "moggy"over is the Ham!